Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 478 of 630 FirstFirst ... 378428468476477478479480488528578 ... LastLast
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 9438
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Amazing movie. One of my favorites.
    You bothered with the show yet? I thought about it but middling reviews steered me away. Love how brutal and different the movie is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Good. I expect you to drive this point down everyone's throat ad nauseum for the next three weeks.
    argue with me that Tucker Carlson was right and I would have a reason to, but we both know you're not going to do that.

no reason to keep going on something when everyone agrees.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Surely, you are not familiar with television or film
    many TV shows now have black people, many shows on many different networks filled with many different minorities.

one of my favorite shows on TV is All American, about a black football player (Spencer James). almost the entire cast is black. the one character has even talked about Black Lives Matter.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I hope you've watched Inside Man. That's honestly one of my favorite films of all time. Also everyone should have to see Man on Fire.
    Inside Man is great. I've also seen Daja Vu many times.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    many TV shows now have black people, many shows on many different networks filled with many different minorities.

one of my favorite shows on TV is All American, about a black football players. almost the entire cast is black. the one character has even talked about Black Lives Matter.
    Lofl the Canadian guy who is absolutely obsessed with American politics, media, and race relations has a favorite scripted program entitled "All American".

You just can't make this **** up.

one of my favorite shows on TV is All American, about a black football player (Spencer James). almost the entire cast is black. the one character has even talked about Black Lives Matter.
    lol, oh, and what did.he say?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Wow, what an inspira—and there it is

https://twitter.com/davenewworld_2/s...54158305034240

Oh ok...totally normal thing to say...

https://twitter.com/politidope/statu...179472896?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You bothered with the show yet? I thought about it but middling reviews steered me away. Love how brutal and different the movie is.
    I haven't, for the same reason. My brother has watched it and said it was decent but nowhere near the movie.

Inside Man is great. I've also seen Deja Vu many times.
    Based on your posts here, I'll bet you have.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I haven't, for the same reason. My brother has watched it and said it was decent but nowhere near the movie.
    Plus, I'm not a fan of the lead either. Saw some movie that he wrote and starred in based off someone on PSD's recommendation and absolutely hated it.

that is why they should be taught about in school, but I don't think it should be just during the month of February.
    It’s not just February, man. February is to highlight and celebrate Black achievement and to not forget atrocities committed IN ADDITION TO the other months of learning.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/home-appr...160543526.html

Pretty remarkable. A black couple got their house appraised at what they considered to be a very low value. They applied for a second appraiser and had their white friend pretend to be the homeowner and the house was appraised near half a million dollars higher.

This might not be the place for this but I could not find the old Kap thread.

Texas lieutenant governor, Dan Patrick, after learning that the NBA’s Dallas Mavericks had gone 13 games without playing the national anthem, announced that he would prioritize passage of the Star Spangled Banner Protection Act, which would require the song to be played before “all events that receive public funding.” “We ARE the land of free [sic],” Patrick noted on Twitter.

Priceless.

Lulz