Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 472 of 619 FirstFirst ... 372422462470471472473474482522572 ... LastLast
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 9277
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Actually, first I challenged you to talk about real instances of racism and you haven't done it, you instead demanded I do, which is exactly my point.

You will not bring up an issue of actual racism, you force others (like myself) to do so. You will however constantly bring up false instances.

This is because you don't want to talk about real racism. If you wanted to talk about it, you'd talk about it instead of forcing others to talk first.

You want to discuss false instances of racism, you do this because you want to undermine the actual instances of racism. If you think that isn't true, then talk about real racism. Actually talk about it without someone having to bring it up first.
    you're the one that wants it done, go ahead.

give me something to agree with you on.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    not once have I ever denied the bold.

but it should be able to be agreed on then when we have people lying or faking incidents of racism that it hurts the credibility of future claims that lack evidence.

I provided an example of a black woman saying she was racially profiled by police. she provided no evidence, just what she said. the police then released dash cam footage to show that she was lying/wrong. the next time someone makes such a claim without anything to support that, it's unfortunate that people are going to question whether it's accurate because someone already lied about the same thing. why wouldn't anyone else also lie.
    You been denying the bold with the anecdotal evidence that you've provided. Have an honest conversation

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    You been denying the bold with the anecdotal evidence that you've provided. Have an honest conversation
    I've wanted an honest conversation. fake incidents deserve to be criticized.

when people lie (like Trump did) that deserves to be criticized, right. one can't say nah just ignore that, they are totally credible.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've wanted an honest conversation. fake incidents deserve to be criticized.

when people lie (like Trump did) that deserves to be criticized, right. one can't say nah just ignore that, they are totally credible.
    If you are looking for credibilty examine the whole of the topic.

incompetent police deserves to be held accountable.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/...olice-n1255586

Black woman whose family was handcuffed at gunpoint by police sues Aurora, Colorado

Brittney Gilliam had taken her family for a "Sunday funday" when officers with guns drawn ordered her and the four underage girls with her to exit the car.
    The woman, Brittney Gilliam, had taken her younger sister, her daughter and her nieces for a "Sunday funday" in August when Aurora officers, their guns drawn, ordered her and the girls to lie face down, according to the lawsuit, which was filed Monday in Arapahoe County. Bystanders posted video of the incident last year that showed four girls in the group on the ground, some handcuffed, crying and screaming as officers surrounded them.

Gilliam alleges in her lawsuit that officers searched her and the girls at gunpoint without probable cause or evidence of a crime, targeting the family because they were Black.
    The Aurora Police Department said last year that officers conducted a "traffic stop" under the belief that Gilliam had stolen her car because it shared the license plate number of a stolen motorcycle. Officers later realized that the motorcycle had plates from a different state.
    even if this was the stolen car, there had to be a better way to handle this than the way they did. but they were wrong, it was not the stolen vehicle.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you're the one that wants it done, go ahead.

give me something to agree with you on.
    No actually I wanted to see if you could do it. And clearly you can’t.

Which is as I said, you don’t want to talk about actual racism, or else you would. You only want to talk about false instances of racism, and you do this to undermine talking about actual racism.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    And yet look at all the feedback he gets here. No wonder he loves this site.
    Yup. He's the star of the show and loves it (despite his attempts at playing victim).

not once have I ever denied the bold.

but it should be able to be agreed on then when we have people lying or faking incidents of racism that it hurts the credibility of future claims that lack evidence.

I provided an example of a black woman saying she was racially profiled by police. she provided no evidence, just what she said. the police then released dash cam footage to show that she was lying/wrong. the next time someone makes such a claim without anything to support that, it's unfortunate that people are going to question whether it's accurate because someone already lied about the same thing. why wouldn't anyone else also lie.
    You can keep pushing this narrative all you want. No one has to agree with the idea that racism needs to be questioned because of instances of alleged racism being untrue. Again, we have enough common sense in this world to know that racism is far more prevalent than it should be. To invalidate that is just nonsense. It's being argumentative for the sake of doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No actually I wanted to see if you could do it. And clearly you can’t.

Which is as I said, you don’t want to talk about actual racism, or else you would. You only want to talk about false instances of racism, and you do this to undermine talking about actual racism.
    you brought up real racism, but you wont cooperate.

I'm giving you an opportunity to bring up 1 or more incidents you think are real racism. if you're right I will gladly agree. you want to talk, lets go.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You can keep pushing this narrative all you want. No one has to agree with the idea that racism needs to be questioned because of instances of alleged racism being untrue. Again, we have enough common sense in this world to know that racism is far more prevalent than it should be. To invalidate that is just nonsense. It's being argumentative for the sake of doing so.
    I haven't seen anyone including myself question racism in general being real.

Minati Roychoudhuri said the police racially profiled her. do you believe her?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you brought up real racism, but you wont cooperate.

I'm giving you an opportunity to bring up 1 or more incidents you think are real racism. if you're right I will gladly agree. you want to talk, lets go.
    What is with you always presenting these lame ***, desperate challenges for someone to agree with and/or engage you? It's all a big dumb game every time. There's nothing to be gained from getting deeper in to a conversation with you outside of highlighting your absolute ignorance to the rest of the posters on this forum (as if they weren't already fully aware).

I haven't seen anyone including myself question racism in general being real.

You spend every post attempting to undermine real racism by bringing up "whataboutisms" of alleged racism not being true. It doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    What is with you always presenting these lame ***, desperate challenges for someone to agree with and/or engage you? It's all a big dumb game every time. There's nothing to be gained from getting deeper in to a conversation with you outside of highlighting your absolute ignorance to the rest of the posters on this forum (as if they weren't already fully aware).
    I literally want to agree with someone about real racism and here you are saying something stupid.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You spend every post attempting to undermine real racism by bringing up "whataboutisms" of alleged racism not being true. It doesn't work.
    can you answer the question.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

can you answer the question.

No, I'm not engaging in your attempts to diminish real racism. Its ridiculous.