Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 471 of 615 FirstFirst ... 371421461469470471472473481521571 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 9218
  1. #7051
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,760
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You are using the false instances to discredit actual racism. It's why anytime there is a conversation about actual racism on here, you bring up the false instances. How come the only thing you have to say about racism is about false instances?

    You are pointing out the instances of false racism because you don't want people to talk about actual racism. As a challenge, I challenge you to just talk about actual racism and not the false instances of it. Can you do that?
    you know this isn't true because you and I have talked about it.

    there have been situations/incidents some concluded were racist that others could disagree, and the fact that have been false situations/incidents support that these also could be false. it's those false claims that hurt real racism, yet some don't want to talk about those because of how much they hurt.


    talk about what you think are real incidents of racism, and I can tell you whether I agree or disagree.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  2. #7052
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,760
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Nah, you're definitely attempting to discredit real instances of racism by constantly bringing up Smollett (amongst countless other things). Play dumb all you want but we all know what your modus operandi around here is. Most people with a brain realize that false claims of racism don't in any way cancel out the countless real claims of racism.
    I never said they cancel out real claims of racism.

    I said it hurts the credibility which allows people to question how accurate a real (or not real) situation would be.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  3. #7053
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Their are a million examples of black people doing petty theft and spending months if not years in jail for it, but white chick gets to go home with mommy when she was part of an insurrection in which 5 people’s died. She was just not there but also leading people.
    this is cherry picking.

    how many arrested protesting/rioting for Black Lives Matter are simply released. this has happened too.

    are there white people that have had some perceived privilege for being white, sure, but lets not pretend this is one sided.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  4. #7054
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,760
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    There were over 10,000 arrests made in the protests following the George Floyd murder. There have ben about 100 arrests in the insurrectionist attack on our capitol.
    how many were convicted compared to being released. someone show me that.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  5. 01-25-2021, 03:12 PM
    Reason
    Response to deleted

  6. #7055
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    60,479
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I never said they cancel out real claims of racism.

    I said it hurts the credibility which allows people to question how accurate a real (or not real) situation would be.
    People can question anything regardless. Of course, you'll use it to jump at the opportunity to question any and all claims of racism because you're a complete hack.

  7. #7056
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    12,711
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I never said they cancel out real claims of racism.

    I said it hurts the credibility which allows people to question how accurate a real (or not real) situation would be.
    Do you have anything credible to back this up or is it only your own ****** ******** opinion

  8. #7057
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,077
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you know this isn't true because you and I have talked about it.

    there have been situations/incidents some concluded were racist that others could disagree, and the fact that have been false situations/incidents support that these also could be false. it's those false claims that hurt real racism, yet some don't want to talk about those because of how much they hurt.

    talk about what you think are real incidents of racism, and I can tell you whether I agree or disagree.
    You just proved my point. I challenged you to talk about actual racism and the only two things you talked about above are:

    1. False instances of racism
    2. Incidents that people think are racist but aren't actually racist.


    You are the person who is using the false instances of racism to undermine instances of actual racism. It's why you constantly bring up the false instances instead of the actual racism.

  9. #7058
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Do you have anything credible to back this up or is it only your own ****** ******** opinion
    I've provided incidents that were called racist, that turned out to be completely false. a black woman claimed police racially profiled her when they stopped her. the police released dash cam footage to totally contract her and show she was wrong.

    no doubt there are actual racist incidents, far more than fake. but these happens too. how many other times was there an allegation of racism that was automatically believed, but without proof it couldn't be contradicted. some believe these incidents no matter what, and the times when they are proven to be wrong hurt the credibility.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  10. #7059
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,760
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You just proved my point. I challenged you to talk about actual racism and the only two things you talked about above are:

    1. False instances of racism
    2. Incidents that people think are racist but aren't actually racist.


    You are the person who is using the false instances of racism to undermine instances of actual racism. It's why you constantly bring up the false instances instead of the actual racism.
    I gave you an opportunity to bring up anything, and you didn't even bother.

    no doubt there are real incidents of racism. lets hear one or more. if they are real incidents of racism then we are going to agree and there is nothing to debate.

    again I'm not the one undermining real racism. I've shown that false incidents or hoaxes hurt real racism.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  11. #7060
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    43,108
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I gave you an opportunity to bring up anything, and you didn't even bother.

    no doubt there are real incidents of racism. lets hear one or more. if they are real incidents of racism then we are going to agree and there is nothing to debate.

    again I'm not the one undermining real racism. I've shown that false incidents or hoaxes hurt real racism.
    There is a difference between you believing something and you believing you've shown enough to prove that sentiment true. Real racism isn't undermined by the Jussie Smolletts of the world. We know as a species that instances of racism happen daily all over the US and the world. The causes taken to change that behavior are still entirely valid as well even if there is anomalistic instances of people using those causes for selfish means.

  12. #7061
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,077
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I gave you an opportunity to bring up anything, and you didn't even bother.

    no doubt there are real incidents of racism. lets hear one or more. if they are real incidents of racism then we are going to agree and there is nothing to debate.

    again I'm not the one undermining real racism. I've shown that false incidents or hoaxes hurt real racism.
    Actually, first I challenged you to talk about real instances of racism and you haven't done it, you instead demanded I do, which is exactly my point.

    You will not bring up an issue of actual racism, you force others (like myself) to do so. You will however constantly bring up false instances.

    This is because you don't want to talk about real racism. If you wanted to talk about it, you'd talk about it instead of forcing others to talk first.

    You want to discuss false instances of racism, you do this because you want to undermine the actual instances of racism. If you think that isn't true, then talk about real racism. Actually talk about it without someone having to bring it up first.

  13. #7062
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    16,175
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I've provided incidents that were called racist, that turned out to be completely false. a black woman claimed police racially profiled her when they stopped her. the police released dash cam footage to totally contract her and show she was wrong.

    no doubt there are actual racist incidents, far more than fake. but these happens too. how many other times was there an allegation of racism that was automatically believed, but without proof it couldn't be contradicted. some believe these incidents no matter what, and the times when they are proven to be wrong hurt the credibility.
    I bet you have long, long monologue by yourself. I just can't imagine sitting in a bar with friends talking crazy like this and getting positive feedback.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  14. #7063
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,002
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I bet you have long, long monologue by yourself. I just can't imagine sitting in a bar with friends talking crazy like this and getting positive feedback.
    And yet look at all the feedback he gets here. No wonder he loves this site.

  15. #7064
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,760
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I bet you have long, long monologue by yourself. I just can't imagine sitting in a bar with friends talking crazy like this and getting positive feedback.
    what did I say that was false?


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  16. #7065
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,760
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    There is a difference between you believing something and you believing you've shown enough to prove that sentiment true. Real racism isn't undermined by the Jussie Smolletts of the world. We know as a species that instances of racism happen daily all over the US and the world. The causes taken to change that behavior are still entirely valid as well even if there is anomalistic instances of people using those causes for selfish means.
    not once have I ever denied the bold.

    but it should be able to be agreed on then when we have people lying or faking incidents of racism that it hurts the credibility of future claims that lack evidence.

    I provided an example of a black woman saying she was racially profiled by police. she provided no evidence, just what she said. the police then released dash cam footage to show that she was lying/wrong. the next time someone makes such a claim without anything to support that, it's unfortunate that people are going to question whether it's accurate because someone already lied about the same thing. why wouldn't anyone else also lie.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •