Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 470 of 548 FirstFirst ... 370420460468469470471472480520 ... LastLast
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 8220
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Antifa = white people

BLM = black people

Antifa and BLM = Terrorist =NOT GOING TO JAIL because they are paid for by DEMOCRATS.
    I have trouble understanding how you make it through your day to day life.

What racism? What did the shop owners in Cleveland whose bakery was looted and burned by rioters in mid summer do? A small family owned business. A life-time of saving and building something to be handed down to their kids. How many of these stories have not been told by the regular American hating media? Why not? Another example of how lop-sided the "broadcasting" is of what actually has occurred in this country. It is really criminal you know. A media who considers the average hard working everyday people a community that needs "reprogramming" and their children taken from them and put in re-education camps.
    Wowie.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    black dude on video beating cops with a metal bat.......kinda outdistances petty theft, yes?
    Their are a million examples of black people doing petty theft and spending months if not years in jail for it, but white chick gets to go home with mommy when she was part of an insurrection in which 5 peopleís died. She was just not there but also leading people.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I have trouble understanding how you make it through your day to day life.
    Really? Why is that? I'm a good guy. I have a lot of friends Play golf a couple times a week. I have a hobby that involves making canes and walking sticks for military disabled veterans. To date, I've made and distributed over a hundred of them. I have fun doing it and the sticks are nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Their are a million examples of black people doing petty theft and spending months if not years in jail for it, but white chick gets to go home with mommy when she was part of an insurrection in which 5 peopleís died. She was just not there but also leading people.
    Rubbish. "Petty theft" getting years in jail? Hilarious. YOu must be a CNN listener also, right? And where was this "INSURRECTION"? Million examples of black people getting unfairly treated, huh? that is so much Bull crap.

Rubbish. "Petty theft" getting years in jail? Hilarious. YOu must be a CNN listener also, right? And where was this "INSURRECTION"? Million examples of black people getting unfairly treated, huh? that is so much Bull crap.
    Kalief Browder spend 3 years in jail for stealing a book bag, but your a racist ignorant, so their is that.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Meanwhile, I am sure you are a staunch supporter of Kyle Rittenhouse.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/08/us/dc...nvs/index.html

Just using CNN for statistical purposes. Is every action that was propagated by BLM or people associated (for altruistic reasons) going to be held accountable for their crimes? No but that happens when you have thousands of people protesting daily for months at a time. Its no different than what happened at the capitol. Not everyone who perpetrated a crime there is going to be caught or prosecuted.
    There were over 10,000 arrests made in the protests following the George Floyd murder. There have ben about 100 arrests in the insurrectionist attack on our capitol.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Kalief Browder spend 3 years in jail for stealing a book bag, but your a racist ignorant, so their is that.

In attempting to deny racism by pointing out it was petty theft and no one goes to prison for petty theft, and you pointing out a black person who did go to prison for petty theft, this is the most emphatic refutation I've seen this year. Bravo.

9. 01-25-2021, 12:13 AM
    Reason
    Off topic/ insults

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    There were over 10,000 arrests made in the protests following the George Floyd murder. There have ben about 100 arrests in the insurrectionist attack on our capitol.
    And there were at the absolute minimum 100 times as many people participating in the George Floyd protests than the "insurrection". If anything, the ratio is in favor of the George Floyd protestors.

11. 01-25-2021, 12:25 AM
    Reason
    Off topic/ insults

12. 01-25-2021, 12:29 AM
    Reason
    Off topic/ insults

13. 01-25-2021, 01:20 AM
    Reason
    Off topic/ insults

Sounds about made up.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

I wish Twitter never existed sometimes even though it helps jumpstart peopleís careers for the right reasons.
    People just revert to Twitter (not singling out dbroncos78087) but wtf is some of this stuff I see posted on interwebz?

lmao, serious.

I was telling my friend about it over the phone, and he asked me whats happening to the people that busted in and I replied nothing, they were letting them in.
    When I said it out loud it was like a facepalm moment, like wow, how obvious. Laughabley blatant.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

What racism? What did the shop owners in Cleveland whose bakery was looted and burned by rioters in mid summer do? A small family owned business. A life-time of saving and building something to be handed down to their kids. How many of these stories have not been told by the regular American hating media? Why not? Another example of how lop-sided the "broadcasting" is of what actually has occurred in this country. It is really criminal you know. A media who considers the average hard working everyday people a community that needs "reprogramming" and their children taken from them and put in re-education camps.
    Wtf are you talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Sounds about made up.
    We have footage of the people doing the things she described. I'm sorry if it's hard to acknowledge that we have things a bit easier because we have less melanin in our skin.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

20. 01-25-2021, 02:15 PM
    Reason
    Off topic/trolling