Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 47 of 446 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    really weird how many yelling black lives matter don't get that most people yelling all lives matter deplore those wrongly killing ANY people......what about the two shot last night in riots? they matter? or only if black
    I think it would be much more fair to point out that All Lives Matter only trends after stuff like this. Where was that movement 2 weeks ago and why is it all of a sudden trending again?

The obvious issue here is the All Lives Matter movement has been used over and over moreso as a way to negate the message from BLM. It is often just people trying to downplay that groups message in political game manner and was started essentially in opposition to that becoming popular. It's a way to dismiss the message

all lives matter is a slogan, not a group...at last check slogans are their own stance
    It's a movement. Movements have voices. What has their voice said on this topic?

Im.honestly curious. I dont follow Twitter so I dont know what they've said about this.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I think it would be much more fair to point out that All Lives Matter only trends after stuff like this. Where was that movement 2 weeks ago and why is it all of a sudden trending again?

The obvious issue here is the All Lives Matter movement has been used over and over moreso as a way to negate the message from BLM. It is often just people trying to downplay that groups message in political game manner and was started essentially in opposition to that becoming popular. It's a way to dismiss the message
    Yep. Until it stops being black lives that get snuffed out by law enforcement, I wonít use that terminology. Iím focusing on who is actually being targeted by police for extrajudicial assassination.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post

Has all lives matter said anything in defense of Loyd?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Of course the liberals are blaming Trump for the murder of George Floyd. Not only is that ridiculous, it puts the President's life in danger. Those people were getting too close to the White House last night. I'm pretty sure the Aryan/Nazi scumbag cop who killed Floyd was racist before Trump took office. In fact, the Minneapolis PD has been that way for decades.

They were more liberals who were guests on CNN that were almost praising the arsonist street vermin in Minneapolis. I bet they would feel different about it if it was their business or car that was set on fire. Plus, I don't understand what good that does. If Martin Luther King torched a bunch of buildings, the 1964 Civil Rights act would have never been passed and we would still have separate bathrooms, drinking fountains, and hotels for blacks and whites. Thank God King was as smart as he was.

What has happened the last few nights will just make a lot of cops even more racist than they already are. Then more hate crimes by cops, then more cities burned to the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    It proves that law enforcement is trying to create an environment where they can use more violence.
    By "law enforcement" do you mean that one guy or the organization as a whole? Is there any reason to believe it was more than a cop who wanted cheap car parts? I mean any reason beyond someone wanting it to be so.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Has all lives matter said anything in defense of Loyd?
    Is "all lives matter" an actual official organization with a spokesperson?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yep. Until it stops being black lives that get snuffed out by law enforcement, I wonít use that terminology. Iím focusing on who is actually being targeted by police for extrajudicial assassination.
    Ive posted two instances on video of white people being shot and killed by police. One is nearly identical to the George Floyd killing but you didnít hear a damn about those two killings.

The media is race baiting. They always have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    More rules. Just ****ing say it: it's never OK for black people to protest. In anyway. You'll always find some dumb rule.

You care about a flag of a country that you don't even live in more than people dying. You care about a dumb song, that doesn't even slap, from a country you don't even live in more than people dying.

Again every person with ridges in their brain sees through your song and dance.
    Bingo bongo.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    How much news coverage did these two videos get?

https://twitter.com/mattwalshblog/st...398030336?s=21

https://twitter.com/mattwalshblog/st...923309569?s=21

Again it doesnít fit the media narrative so it got little coverage. You didnít see any protests or riots for police brutality etc

Got a fair amount of coverage. I for sure saw it. Are you mad that people didn't protest over it? Because it seems like you're pretty anti-protest unless it's white guys with guns crying about not being able to get haircuts.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Stop the extrapolations. Stop putting words in ppls mouth.
    You want things to change? It doesn't happen by pushing, pressing, and otherwise putting ppl who largely want the SAME THING you do on the defensive.
    FNK certainly doesn't want the same things ManRam does and 100% deserves to be called out.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    show me where I twisted what he said.
    do you know that in order for me to twist what he said I would have to take what he said and make it mean something other than what he said. that's not twisting.
    You....are....LOST.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Ive posted two instances on video of white people being shot and killed by police. One is nearly identical to the George Floyd killing but you didnít hear a damn about those two killings.

The media is race baiting. They always have.

Hey Siri, what is a statistically insignificant incident not reflective of the entire population aka an outlier?

As a percentage of society, this happens to black people FAR more frequently than white people. Itís almost double the statistical representation in society in fact.

What that means in smooth brain terms. Is that for those two instances you posted, there have been three more instances to black people including this one.

here is a sad question that popped into my head watching the news this morning
    lets fast forward to the trial of Chauvin...putting aside your emotions on this, as his lawyer would be expected to....how does ANYone answer the question 'if you were a juror, would you presume innocent until proven guilty' as is every person's right in our justice system? I mean, especially by then, what potential juror would NOT have seen the video?

something of an aside...has anyone wondered who dhot the video and why they did that vs try and stop it?
    if YOU were there, what would you have done? I'd like to think I wouldn't just stand there holding my phone.
    I'd bet money that you'd wouldn't challenge an armed group of cops.

Killer Mike on live ATL TV:

https://youtu.be/rapfJYfPU38