Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 469 of 629 FirstFirst ... 369419459467468469470471479519569 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 9431
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Meanwhile the treason chick that stole the laptop gets to go home with mommy.

White woman vs black dude.
    black dude on video beating cops with a metal bat.......kinda outdistances petty theft, yes?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Delete

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    black dude on video beating cops with a metal bat.......kinda outdistances petty theft, yes?
    I get your distinction of violent crime vs non-violent crime here, but this was not petty theft if the Laptop was classified or had sensitive or classified US Government data on it.

She wanted to sell it to Russia not because of the value of the laptop, but because of the value of what's on it. That is not petty theft.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I get your distinction of violent crime vs non-violent crime here, but this was not petty theft if the Laptop was classified or had sensitive or classified US Government data on it.

She wanted to sell it to Russia not because of the value of the laptop, but because of the value of what's on it. That is not petty theft.
    She needs to go to jail. The people who got into the Capital need to go to jail. The people who burned down stores and cities and attacked cops and in some cases killed them need to go to jail. Guess who will go to jail and who won't? You all know, right?

Indiana: we donít have money for giving the people money during COVID.
    Also Indiana: https://twitter.com/teslaownerssv/st...777770496?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Indiana: we donít have money for giving the people money during COVID.
    Also Indiana: https://twitter.com/teslaownerssv/st...777770496?s=21
    Wasteful bureaucratic spending and tax breaks to billionaires always trump helping American people. That's why the two party system is so ****ed in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    She needs to go to jail. The people who got into the Capital need to go to jail. The people who burned down stores and cities and attacked cops and in some cases killed them need to go to jail. Guess who will go to jail and who won't? You all know, right?
    Black = jail
    White = harsh verbal warning

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

This is why they kneel

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Black = jail

Also depends on whose **** you break or steal. Millionaire politician = jail
    Small Corner Grocer maybe, maybe not. Iím sure they donít ask who you voted for though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Meanwhile, I am sure you are a staunch supporter of Kyle Rittenhouse.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/08/us/dc...nvs/index.html

Just using CNN for statistical purposes. Is every action that was propagated by BLM or people associated (for altruistic reasons) going to be held accountable for their crimes? No but that happens when you have thousands of people protesting daily for months at a time. Its no different than what happened at the capitol. Not everyone who perpetrated a crime there is going to be caught or prosecuted.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-24-2021 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    My point was you constantly push the incidents of false racism in order to discredit actual instances of racism. Like how, for example, anytime someone talks about actual instances of racism you bring up Jussie Smollett to discredit the actual racist example.
    I'm not discrediting the instances of real racism, the false incidents are doing that. you know that right? nothing to do with me. I'm just pointing out the incidents because it appears some would rather ignore them and pretend they don't matter at all.

the point is these false incidents hurt real racism.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I'm not discrediting the instances of real racism, the false incidents are doing that. you know that right? nothing to do with me. I'm just pointing out the incidents because it appears some would rather ignore them and pretend they don't matter at all.

You are using the false instances to discredit actual racism. It's why anytime there is a conversation about actual racism on here, you bring up the false instances. How come the only thing you have to say about racism is about false instances?

You are pointing out the instances of false racism because you don't want people to talk about actual racism. As a challenge, I challenge you to just talk about actual racism and not the false instances of it. Can you do that?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

Nah, you're definitely attempting to discredit real instances of racism by constantly bringing up Smollett (amongst countless other things). Play dumb all you want but we all know what your modus operandi around here is. Most people with a brain realize that false claims of racism don't in any way cancel out the countless real claims of racism.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Black = jail

Antifa = white people

BLM = black people

Antifa and BLM = Terrorist =NOT GOING TO JAIL because they are paid for by DEMOCRATS.

Antifa = white people

BLM = black people

Antifa and BLM = Terrorist =NOT GOING TO JAIL because they are paid for by DEMOCRATS.
    Oh boy.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Nah, you're definitely attempting to discredit real instances of racism by constantly bringing up Smollett (amongst countless other things). Play dumb all you want but we all know what your modus operandi around here is. Most people with a brain realize that false claims of racism don't in any way cancel out the countless real claims of racism.
    What racism? What did the shop owners in Cleveland whose bakery was looted and burned by rioters in mid summer do? A small family owned business. A life-time of saving and building something to be handed down to their kids. How many of these stories have not been told by the regular American hating media? Why not? Another example of how lop-sided the "broadcasting" is of what actually has occurred in this country. It is really criminal you know. A media who considers the average hard working everyday people a community that needs "reprogramming" and their children taken from them and put in re-education camps.