Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 460 of 484 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462470 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 7255
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Yeah, it's hard to open your eyes and look into a car. After watching the video, it's pretty easy to determine why they hit him, there was no way either of those guys were going to make any attempt to chase him down on foot.
    So, you claim that you can tell what race someone is while driving in pursuit of him at night. What do you have for eyes anyway that allows you to see so clearly in the dark of night while trying to drive a car without crashing it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    So, you claim that you can tell what race someone is while driving in pursuit of him at night. What do you have for eyes anyway that allows you to see so clearly in the dark of night while trying to drive a car without crashing it?
    You can't tell the race of someone driving their car at night?!? Wtf?

Are you night blind? Vitamin A deficiency?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

If anyone thinks that those three guys are Trump disciples, I've got some stock in Dominion Inc. to sell you

If anyone thinks that those three guys are Trump disciples, I've got some stock in Dominion Inc. to sell you

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You can provide him with photos and he still doesn’t believe.

I do believe that they were Antifa or other anarchists. Especially that fat guy with the full beard. He's something right out of the Portland Oregon Antifa area. Oh, and that sweet little angel carrying the Confederate flag. Nice touch with that flag. Was the fat guy with the plastic bag carrying the angel's meth for him? YOu don't think that that picture wasn't STAGED? Hilarious. Its so freeking obvious it is ridiculous. This picture was no different that the fake man on the street "interviews" that CNN and MSNBC staged at the "peaceful protests" last summer. Bull **** staged to fan sympathetic reactions to someone allegedly roughed up by a cop or two.
    Last edited by Bird of Prey; 01-08-2021 at 12:20 AM.

I do believe that they were Antifa or other anarchists. Especially that fat guy with the full beard. He's something right out of the Portland Oregon Antifa area. Oh, and that sweet little angel carrying the Confederate flag. Nice touch with that flag. Was the fat guy with the plastic bag carrying the angel's meth for him? YOu don't think that that picture wasn't STAGED? Hilarious. Its so freeking obvious it is ridiculous. This picture was no different that the fake man on the street "interviews" that CNN and MSNBC staged at the "peaceful protests" last summer. ll **** staged to fan sympathetic reactions to someone allegedly roughed up by a cop or two.
    It was absolutely staged, but not for the reasons you think. You are right 💯. It was other anarchists. The anarchists are the brain washed Trump cultists.

It was absolutely staged, but not for the reasons you think. You are right 💯. It was other anarchists. The anarchists are the brain washed Trump cultists.
    Six of them were so clever that they ran for office as GOP lawmakers and won for this genius false flag event.

All I can do is laugh. Apparently Democrats can't be elected unless its by nefarious means, that Omar bought her congressional seat in Minnesota, that the election was stolen from Trump, that ANTIFA was responsible for yesterday's overtaking of the Capitol building.

Its one OAN talking point after another.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-08-2021 at 12:49 AM.

Nah. The Trump supporters are justly pissed about the election getting stolen and exercise their civil rights to protest the traitors who stole it. The Dem. friend ANTIFA and BLM were the a-holes who broke into the Capital including the Bearded fat guy and the methanol guy with the convenient Stars and Bars. Only a really dumb person would think that those two were Trump folks.

Nah. The Trump supporters are justly pissed about the election getting stolen and exercise their civil rights to protest the traitors who stole it. The Dem. friend ANTIFA and BLM were the a-holes who broke into the Capital including the Bearded fat guy and the methanol guy with the convenient Stars and Bars. Only a really dumb person would think that those two were Trump folks.
    You obviously know how to read right. So why don’t you go read the names of some of the people who have been identified. Proud Boys, elected officials, QANON supporters, etc. And those look like typical Trump supporters if we’re only judging by looks. Rednecks with the confederate flag.

Methanol man?

You are awesome. Seriously, poster of the year material. You really can't make this **** up

Yeah, you caught us. That Corvash on the left, Manram in the middle, and unknown moderator on the right we call the "Watcher". That guy by the door is Moose, we met him at the bashed out window. We raided the Federal Building to make Trump supporters look bad. I took a good picture, wouldn't you say.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-09-2021 at 03:17 AM.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Six of them were so clever that they ran for office as GOP lawmakers and won for this genius false flag event.
    All about the long con. Soros funded their deep state terror to go underground years ago as sleeper Antifa agents posing as GOP operatives.

Yankees Farm System