Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 460 of 702 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462470510560 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 10529
  1. #6886
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    3,447
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Yeah, it's hard to open your eyes and look into a car. After watching the video, it's pretty easy to determine why they hit him, there was no way either of those guys were going to make any attempt to chase him down on foot.
    So, you claim that you can tell what race someone is while driving in pursuit of him at night. What do you have for eyes anyway that allows you to see so clearly in the dark of night while trying to drive a car without crashing it?

  2. #6887
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,190
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    So, you claim that you can tell what race someone is while driving in pursuit of him at night. What do you have for eyes anyway that allows you to see so clearly in the dark of night while trying to drive a car without crashing it?
    You can't tell the race of someone driving their car at night?!? Wtf?

    Are you night blind? Vitamin A deficiency?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  3. #6888
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,734



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #6889
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    3,447
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If anyone thinks that those three guys are Trump disciples, I've got some stock in Dominion Inc. to sell you

  5. #6890
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    46,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    If anyone thinks that those three guys are Trump disciples, I've got some stock in Dominion Inc. to sell you

  6. #6891
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    15,217
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You can provide him with photos and he still doesnít believe.

  7. #6892
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    3,447
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    You can provide him with photos and he still doesnít believe.
    I do believe that they were Antifa or other anarchists. Especially that fat guy with the full beard. He's something right out of the Portland Oregon Antifa area. Oh, and that sweet little angel carrying the Confederate flag. Nice touch with that flag. Was the fat guy with the plastic bag carrying the angel's meth for him? YOu don't think that that picture wasn't STAGED? Hilarious. Its so freeking obvious it is ridiculous. This picture was no different that the fake man on the street "interviews" that CNN and MSNBC staged at the "peaceful protests" last summer. Bull **** staged to fan sympathetic reactions to someone allegedly roughed up by a cop or two.
    Last edited by Bird of Prey; 01-08-2021 at 12:20 AM.

  8. #6893
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    15,217
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    I do believe that they were Antifa or other anarchists. Especially that fat guy with the full beard. He's something right out of the Portland Oregon Antifa area. Oh, and that sweet little angel carrying the Confederate flag. Nice touch with that flag. Was the fat guy with the plastic bag carrying the angel's meth for him? YOu don't think that that picture wasn't STAGED? Hilarious. Its so freeking obvious it is ridiculous. This picture was no different that the fake man on the street "interviews" that CNN and MSNBC staged at the "peaceful protests" last summer. ll **** staged to fan sympathetic reactions to someone allegedly roughed up by a cop or two.
    It was absolutely staged, but not for the reasons you think. You are right 💯. It was other anarchists. The anarchists are the brain washed Trump cultists.

  9. #6894
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,523
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    It was absolutely staged, but not for the reasons you think. You are right 💯. It was other anarchists. The anarchists are the brain washed Trump cultists.
    Six of them were so clever that they ran for office as GOP lawmakers and won for this genius false flag event.

  10. #6895
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    46,133
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    You can provide him with photos and he still doesnít believe.
    All I can do is laugh. Apparently Democrats can't be elected unless its by nefarious means, that Omar bought her congressional seat in Minnesota, that the election was stolen from Trump, that ANTIFA was responsible for yesterday's overtaking of the Capitol building.

    Its one OAN talking point after another.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-08-2021 at 12:49 AM.

  11. #6896
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    3,447
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    It was absolutely staged, but not for the reasons you think. You are right 💯. It was other anarchists. The anarchists are the brain washed Trump cultists.
    Nah. The Trump supporters are justly pissed about the election getting stolen and exercise their civil rights to protest the traitors who stole it. The Dem. friend ANTIFA and BLM were the a-holes who broke into the Capital including the Bearded fat guy and the methanol guy with the convenient Stars and Bars. Only a really dumb person would think that those two were Trump folks.

  12. #6897
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    15,217
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Nah. The Trump supporters are justly pissed about the election getting stolen and exercise their civil rights to protest the traitors who stole it. The Dem. friend ANTIFA and BLM were the a-holes who broke into the Capital including the Bearded fat guy and the methanol guy with the convenient Stars and Bars. Only a really dumb person would think that those two were Trump folks.
    You obviously know how to read right. So why donít you go read the names of some of the people who have been identified. Proud Boys, elected officials, QANON supporters, etc. And those look like typical Trump supporters if weíre only judging by looks. Rednecks with the confederate flag.

  13. #6898
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    13,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Nah. The Trump supporters are justly pissed about the election getting stolen and exercise their civil rights to protest the traitors who stole it. The Dem. friend ANTIFA and BLM were the a-holes who broke into the Capital including the Bearded fat guy and the methanol guy with the convenient Stars and Bars. Only a really dumb person would think that those two were Trump folks.
    Methanol man?

    You are awesome. Seriously, poster of the year material. You really can't make this **** up

  14. #6899
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    17,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    If anyone thinks that those three guys are Trump disciples, I've got some stock in Dominion Inc. to sell you
    Yeah, you caught us. That Corvash on the left, Manram in the middle, and unknown moderator on the right we call the "Watcher". That guy by the door is Moose, we met him at the bashed out window. We raided the Federal Building to make Trump supporters look bad. I took a good picture, wouldn't you say.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-09-2021 at 03:17 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  15. #6900
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12,388
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Six of them were so clever that they ran for office as GOP lawmakers and won for this genius false flag event.
    All about the long con. Soros funded their deep state terror to go underground years ago as sleeper Antifa agents posing as GOP operatives.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yankees Farm System

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •