Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 459 of 471 FirstFirst ... 359409449457458459460461469 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 7051
    Watching a Daniel Tosh standup video when he said he could solve this issue- just require all police officers to be black, problem solved! Then make all firemen white, because they like the outdoors anyway
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Federal lawsuit: Kansas deputy purposely ran over Black man

https://apnews.com/article/federal-l...56968969ca9db1

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post

Cue up the Black Lives Matter and Antifa enlightened citizens to burn cities, loot stores, kill cops, beat up elderly whites folks, and cue the Lame Stream Media talking points about the "peaceful Protestors" not causing any mischief whatsoever.

Right after we cue up you whining like a petulant lil' baby.

Cue up the Black Lives Matter and Antifa enlightened citizens to burn cities, loot stores, kill cops, beat up elderly whites folks, and cue the Lame Stream Media talking points about the "peaceful Protestors" not causing any mischief whatsoever.

I guess that it would have been too much for that former cop to obey the law, get out of his vehicle, and submit to the officer(s) ordering him to. You know, stuff like he would have done if the situation was reversed and he was the arresting officer(s)?

This is why they "kneel", eh? How did those cops know that this former cop wasn't armed himself? The guy was pretty much acting like he was on some chemical substance doing what he did. Was a toxicology report run on this fellow?

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post

I guess that it would have been too much for that former cop to obey the law, get out of his vehicle, and submit to the officer(s) ordering him to. You know, stuff like he would have done if the situation was reversed and he was the arresting officer(s)?

This is why they "kneel", eh? How did those cops know that this former cop wasn't armed himself? The guy was pretty much acting like he was on some chemical substance doing what he did. Was a toxicology report run on this fellow?
    What's the name of your other PSD account?

If the evidence shows malicious intent in this case, the deputy should be prosecuted for at least 2nd degree murder. Let the evidence direct the case, not the media.

That's usually how cases work.

Cue up the white guy getting angry anytime a minority has a legitimate complaint.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Right after we cue up you whining like a petulant lil' baby.
    Bring the **** to me, man. Bring the **** to me Cerrano hit you very hard. That what Cerrano do

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    If the evidence shows malicious intent in this case, the deputy should be prosecuted for at least 2nd degree murder. Let the evidence direct the case, not the media.
    Sure. And that is absolutely the way this should be handled. I've gotta think that there is going to be a lot more that comes out in this case. I think that you'll find that this former cop was into some **** before the chase ever began. Hell, the guy looked like he took off out of his car in his underwear. My guess is that he was onto PCP and was tripping out. Clearly to me, that ex-cop was mentally out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Cue up the white guy getting angry anytime a minority has a legitimate complaint.

Is this a racial matter? Were the cops that were chasing him all white? Did that make a difference? My guess is that race had not a thing to do with a bunch of cops chasing this guy in a car after he broke the law somehow. My guess is that they probably didn't know what race the guy was when he broke the law in the first place. I don't know about you, but I usually cannot identify the race of people driving along a roadway at night. Can you?

Is this a racial matter? Were the cops that were chasing him all white? Did that make a difference? My guess is that race had not a thing to do with a bunch of cops chasing this guy in a car after he broke the law somehow. My guess is that they probably didn't know what race the guy was when he broke the law in the first place. I don't know about you, but I usually cannot identify the race of people driving along a roadway at night. Can you?
    lol, yes, easily! [emoji23]

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Yeah, it's hard to open your eyes and look into a car. After watching the video, it's pretty easy to determine why they hit him, there was no way either of those guys were going to make any attempt to chase him down on foot.
    Last edited by mike_noodles; 12-20-2020 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Yeah, it's hard to open your eyes and look into a car. After watching the video, it's pretty easy to determine why they hit him, there was no way either of those guys were going to make any attempt to chase him down on foot.
    Local donut store must be thriving.