Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 458 of 564 FirstFirst ... 358408448456457458459460468508558 ... LastLast
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 8460
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    what was the officer trying to do? remove the persons scarf for the mugshot? why did the person react to that, just let the officer take that out.

again that doesn't justify what the officer then did, but it was still an action that person had.
    There is something white people will just never understand. Lauryn Hill said it best

"And the fuzz treat bruhs
    Like their manhood never was"

This entire issue with cops and minorities comes down to this right here. I promise you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    If someone starts reaching towards you unexpectedly, you react to it.
    If that someone is an officer who'd already cuffed you, you definitely react if he reaches towards you
    That can't be the problem you're having, that can't be the 'something' you think she did. All this time I thought you were meaning the 'something' was whatever the officer cuffed her for in the first place.
    the officer could have or should have been more vocal about what they were doing, in removing the scarf or whatever it was. but IMO the person didn't need to react the way they did. that is what I think, if people disagree then so be it.

the actions of this person still does not justify what the officer did.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

the officer could have or should have been more vocal about what they were doing, in removing the scarf or whatever it was. but IMO the person didn't need to react the way they did. that is what I think, if people disagree then so be it.

the actions of this person still does not justify what the officer did.
    And the fuzz treat bruhs, like their manhood never was

Didn't I already tell you? Don't you get it?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

this is the type of news that should make major media, but it rarely (if ever) does.

I saw this last night on WGN news.

these 2 black children who lost their lives should matter.

https://wgntv.com/news/group-helps-f...ving-shopping/

Group helps families who lost children to gun violence with Thanksgiving shopping
    There’s no question this has been a tough year for a lot of people, but one group is hoping to bring a little positivity to two families who lost children to gun violence.

Catherine Brown’s 12-year-old son Demetrius Townsel, Jr. was shot and killed in Gary, IN in May. His twin brother was in the car with him and tried to save him on the way to the hospital.

“My baby’s gone. I pray for him. I want justice for him. I miss him so much — I wish I could hold him,” Brown said.

Tracy Holmes’ 8-year-old daughter Dajore Wilson was killed on Chicago’s South Side in September when someone shot into the car she was riding in. Today would have been her 9th birthday.

“I still want justice for my daughter. I’m going to get justice for my daughter,” Holmes said.

The organization I’m Telling, Don’t Shoot and Pete’s Fresh Market surprised these families by treating them to a grocery shopping spree ahead of Thanksgiving.

“We try to do the best things we can for them, to have all the good things for Thanksgiving,” Pete’s Market owner George Dremonas said.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

this is the type of news that should make major media, but it rarely (if ever) does.

I saw this last night on WGN news.

these 2 black children who lost their lives should matter.

https://wgntv.com/news/group-helps-f...ving-shopping/
    tragic, of course, and justice should happen for those families........but with everything going on this year, why would you expect every individual instance like these to get 'major coverage'?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

tragic, of course, and justice should happen for those families........but with everything going on this year, why would you expect every individual instance like these to get 'major coverage'?
    because it's a pattern, black lives lost.

why are individual police related shootings getting so much media attention.. because people say it's bigger than any one situation, it's a pattern. same thing here.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

and here's another pattern

we've gone thru all the protests and everything surrounding it and for months it seemed obvious....this time there would HAVE to be changes regarding racial issues, this time there would HAVE to be police reform

....then the pandemic kicked into another gear, the election heated up, and now as the election continues to stretch out in coverage........there's virtually nothing in the news going on about racial issues or police reform...as HUGE as those issues should be, they're getting drowned out right now

we've gone thru all the protests and everything surrounding it and for months it seemed obvious....this time there would HAVE to be changes regarding racial issues, this time there would HAVE to be police reform

....then the pandemic kicked into another gear, the election heated up, and now as the election continues to stretch out in coverage........there's virtually nothing in the news going on about racial issues or police reform...as HUGE as those issues should be, they're getting drowned out right now
    Well, it would be nice for it to continue but it will probably ramp up around the midterm elections again, or after a cop kills someone. It's only a matter of time. I'm sure protests and actions are occurring, but places like Fox News never care about it and CNN only cared about it until Joe Biden won the election.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

sadly might have to wait until the partisan nonsense from people in a position of power can stop. some would rather talk extremes like abolish police or be more against the gun than the people pulling the trigger.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I wish the police all across the nation would all walk off the job for two weeks. Let's see how we all make out.

Those poor coppers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I wish the police all across the nation would all walk off the job for two weeks. Let's see how we all make out.
    At least they wouldn't be killing any unarmed black people
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    well, not while on duty

They don't shoot back people because they get paid to do it.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

or white people, or helping any black (or white) neighborhoods either.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯