Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 455 of 629 FirstFirst ... 355405445453454455456457465505555 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 9431
  1. #6811
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,177
    Correct. The questions were not deserving of an answer.

  2. #6812
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    18,814
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    that's not an answer
    I'll take that over his typical tirade.

  3. #6813
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,177
    Says the guy known for whiny tirades and angry outbursts.

  4. #6814
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    what isn't anymore
    Bro. That's pretty straight up racist.

    I mean, save that comment for something controversial.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  5. #6815
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    108,890
    A slide show once shown to cadets training to join the Kentucky State Police includes quotations attributed to Adolf Hitler and Robert E. Lee, says troopers should be warriors who “always fight to the death” and encourages each trooper in training to be a “ruthless killer.”

    The slide show, which came to light on Friday in a report from a high school newspaper, brought harsh condemnation from politicians, Jewish groups and Kentucky residents, but not from the Kentucky State Police department itself, which said only that the training materials were old.

    Morgan Hall, a spokeswoman for the Kentucky Justice and Public Safety Cabinet, which oversees the State Police, said that the slide show was “removed” in 2013 and was no longer in use but declined to answer a list of questions, including queries about how long the material was used and how many cadets had seen the training.

    NYTimes

    That explains a lot.

  6. #6816
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,398
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Actually if the son punches the father after the father punches the son that’s self defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Except you want an answer that justifies the cops behavior. This is what you do. Start off by saying “cop was wrong” then over the course of the conversation you end up at “cop was right”.
    are you saying the officer acted in self defense? because I don't think you mean that.

    SiteWolf brought up an example comparable to the officer removing the scarf and the person reacting to that (son punching father), followed by the officer taking down the person (father then punching the son).

    although that example isn't really comparable. clearly the officer was wrong, but the other person was also partly wrong for how they reacted.

    I haven't said anything comparable to the "cop was right". I've said the exact opposite.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  7. #6817
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    32,398
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    The whole dindu nuffin thing is really ****ed up. Special im not saying you're racist but "dindu nuffin" is 100 percent racist.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Dindu nuffin is incredibly racist
    how is this racist? I have seen nothing with this phrase in connection with race.


    I have only now for the first time looked up where this came from.

    https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/dindu-nuffin

    Dindu Nuffin is a pejorative term that originated on /pol/ to mock and criticize black people during the numerous riots throughout 2014 and 2015.
    I wasn't aware this is where it came from. I have always thought that it's a spin on the wording "didn't do nothing" but in more of a sarcastic tone.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  8. #6818
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,055
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I wasn't aware this is where it came from. I have always thought that it's a spin on the wording "didn't do nothing" but in more of a sarcastic tone.
    apparently we're supposed to have kept up on all that....join the 'look what's been added to the non-PC/racist terms list this week' ....'cause I hadn't heard a word of it either
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  9. #6819
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    102,871
    Weird how the police gave white Trump supporters an escort through a majority black neighborhood and seemed to be doing so just in case they might get to shoot someone.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  10. #6820
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,055
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Weird how the police gave white Trump supporters an escort through a majority black neighborhood and seemed to be doing so just in case they might get to shoot someone.
    gee, that's not at all an assumption a conspiracy theorist would come up with
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  11. #6821
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Weird how the police gave white Trump supporters an escort through a majority black neighborhood and seemed to be doing so just in case they might get to shoot someone.
    This guy gets it.

    My skin is in season. [emoji41]

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  12. #6822
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,177
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    how is this racist? I have seen nothing with this phrase in connection with race.


    I have only now for the first time looked up where this came from.

    https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/dindu-nuffin



    I wasn't aware this is where it came from. I have always thought that it's a spin on the wording "didn't do nothing" but in more of a sarcastic tone.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    apparently we're supposed to have kept up on all that....join the 'look what's been added to the non-PC/racist terms list this week' ....'cause I hadn't heard a word of it either

  13. #6823
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,055
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    what? Does that make us uncool?
    Of course, I'm sure YOU didn't have to Google it to find the history of it.
    I live in a state with a population that's like 3% black. This stuff isn't exactly part of normal conversation.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  14. #6824
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,309
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Weird how the police gave white Trump supporters an escort through a majority black neighborhood and seemed to be doing so just in case they might get to shoot someone.
    who did you think was going to shoot who???

  15. #6825
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,855
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    are you saying the officer acted in self defense? because I don't think you mean that.

    SiteWolf brought up an example comparable to the officer removing the scarf and the person reacting to that (son punching father), followed by the officer taking down the person (father then punching the son).

    although that example isn't really comparable. clearly the officer was wrong, but the other person was also partly wrong for how they reacted.

    I haven't said anything comparable to the "cop was right". I've said the exact opposite.
    I'm saying your hypothetical was very flawed.

    Yes, you have said the opposite... now. But this is what you do: start by saying it's the cops fault and then convincing yourself it wasn't. If you still think it's the cops fault in a couple weeks, I'll be impressed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •