Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 453 of 608 FirstFirst ... 353403443451452453454455463503553 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 9113
  1. #6781
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    40,776
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    So I guess they had them until about 3 months ago?
    Exactly lol. There must be a big landfill full of tazers somewhere...

  2. #6782
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,367
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    So I guess they had them until about 3 months ago? Btw I don’t blame the cops in this instance. I don’t know what to do about it. Regardless “defund the police” isn’t why they didn’t have tazers


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You're correct. They didn't have tazers because they couldn't afford them without being defunded. Defund them, and they even have less tazers.

    I don't know what to do about it either, but looting, stealing and violence is definitely not the answer.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 10-29-2020 at 09:12 PM.

  3. #6783
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,367
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Or perhaps it's a matter of misplaced priorities since Police have plenty of money for all this badass tactical gear, camo, and tanks. That and the 30% tazer armament is true when we haven't even defunded the police yet.
    Are you making a general statement or do you know that that district has tanks?

    And you're smart enough to know this but only a small percentage of any police force is fitted with tech gear, if at all. Just like the tazers for this district.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 10-29-2020 at 09:15 PM.

  4. #6784
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    40,776
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Are you making a general statement or do you know that that district has tanks?
    My assumption is that far too many districts have tanks and wholly unnecessary tactical equipment and that the Money used to purchase that equipment should have been used to purchase tazers instead.

  5. #6785
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,367
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    My assumption is that far too many districts have tanks and wholly unnecessary tactical equipment and that the Money used to purchase that equipment should have been used to purchase tazers instead.
    See my edit.

    And I don't know man. That tactical gear has definitely paid itself off the last 3 months.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  6. #6786
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    40,776
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    See my edit.

    And I don't know man. That tactical gear has definitely paid itself off the last 3 months.
    To the contrary, I think tazers would have been more beneficial than the tactical gear.

  7. #6787
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    106,644
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    So I guess they had them until about 3 months ago? Btw I don’t blame the cops in this instance. I don’t know what to do about it. Regardless “defund the police” isn’t why they didn’t have tazers


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why let facts get in front of ********?

  8. #6788
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,367
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Why let facts get in front of ********?
    Been asking you that for months.

    You should seriously read all the associated posts before chiming in.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  9. #6789
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Been asking you that for months.

    You should seriously read all the associated posts before chiming in.
    Wrong again.

    Like usual...

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  10. #6790
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    I'm just talkin **** [emoji846]

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  11. #6791
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,367
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Wrong again.

    Like usual...

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    About what? Great argument BTW.

  12. #6792
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    58,275
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You're correct. They didn't have tazers because they couldn't afford them without being defunded. Defund them, and they even have less tazers.

    I don't know what to do about it either, but looting, stealing and violence is definitely not the answer.
    For once. we agree. Cheers


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  13. #6793
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    16,367
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    For once. we agree. Cheers


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol. Yeah, that doesn't happen like ever.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  14. #6794
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Do you notice how often “you give with one hand and take away with the other”, thereby undercutting the sincerity of the first statement?
    why can't both be sincere.

    why is this hard to question/answer.
    what was the officer originally trying to do? remove the person's hat/scarf/whatever? why was the person resisting that?

    obviously there is much more wrong on the officer. but had he been able to remove the scarf without resistance nothing else would have happened. again the officer is clearly wrong and deserves to be held accountable.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  15. #6795
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,379
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    no, once again, there IS NO BUT....there's no justification

    If you're saying she was there for a reason, and possibly/probably had committed a crime, fine, yes....that's not a justification for HIS actions. Period, end of story, finito, comprende?

    It's just like George Floyd and others....YES they may have done something to be in that situation, YES they may even have helped escalate it...but they did NOT do anything worthy of capital punishment.

    I never said it was justified, you quoted me literally says this.. it wasn't justified.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •