Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 45 of 632 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145545 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    The people who are causing the trouble arenít minorities in their communities. Itís being done by outside groups/organizations who are there to cause trouble

Thatís what ANTIFA is. It should be labeled a terrorist organization
    Actually, without proof ó something, I know, that is an alien concept to you ó I offer (NOTE: without proof, so you will be more likey to believe it) that there is an equally good possibility that the outside agitators are white nationalists.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Actually, without proof ó something, I know, that is an alien concept to you ó I offer (NOTE: without proof, so you will be more likey to believe it) that there is an equally good possibility that the outside agitators are white nationalists.
    You and your white nationalists. lol

ITS THE RUSSIANS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    You and your white nationalists. lol
    Oops. Kind of missed that one, didnít ya?

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Oops. Kind of missed that one, didnít ya?

No. You arenít that clever.

It's the safelite repair people

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Right wing agitators? Man, you are so blinded by your bias.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Obama had 8 years and stuck to the moderate position and didnít do much to address these issues.

Now we have a president who wonít even denounce white supremacist supporters.

Armed Trumpers protesting government.
    Equal rights protestors protesting government and police.

Things are going to get even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Obama had 8 years and stuck to the moderate position and didnít do much to address these issues.

Now we have a president who wonít even denounce white supremacist supporters.

Armed Trumpers protesting government.
    Equal rights protestors protesting government and police.

Under the Obama administration there were similar incidents in Baltimore after the death of Freddie Gray.

Also, there were armed protestors (tea party) actually protesting the Obama administration.

Here are two direct quotes from Trump:

Trump, Aug. 14, 2017: Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

Trump, Aug. 15, 2017: Iím not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally.

While whatís happening in MN is horrible, both the death of Floyd and the aftermath, things are not worse under the Trump administration.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

Now we have a president who wonít even denounce white supremacist supporters...
    Cornel West said exactly that last night on CNN. https://youtu.be/kyYEmokSh-c

But check out todayís headlines for that interview:

Real Clear Politics: ďCornel West: America Is A Failed Social Experiment, Neoliberal Wing Of Democratic Party Must Be FoughtĒ

FOX News: ďCornel West traces US unrest to Obama failures: 'Black faces in high places' couldn't deliverď

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Under the Obama administration there were similar incidents in Baltimore after the death of Freddie Gray.

Also, there were armed protestors (tea party) actually protesting the Obama administration.

Here are two direct quotes from Trump:

Trump, Aug. 14, 2017: Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

Trump, Aug. 15, 2017: Iím not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally.

While whatís happening in MN is horrible, both the death of Floyd and the aftermath, things are not worse under the Trump administration.
    Mmmmm....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    It proves that law enforcement is trying to create an environment where they can use more violence.
    no, it proves THAT officer did what he did for whatever reasons he had....it does NOT prove 'law enforcement' was remotely involved or aware of what he did. Unless and until there's more info out there, it would be ill-advised to assume more than that.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    https://twitter.com/freeyourmindkid/...964356098?s=21

Seems to be a lot of white dudes dress in black doing the vandalizing and before you say antifa, know that it could ****ing be anybody who dresses in all black to start **** up.
    This has been going on for decades. There are groups that purposefully cause this sort of disruption in order to drown out the message of our black neighbors. That voices is something which has always been actively fought against in this country, still actively fought against today and right now. Yet people dont understand what they are protesting for..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    no, it proves THAT officer did what he did for whatever reasons he had....it does NOT prove 'law enforcement' was remotely involved or aware of what he did. Unless and until there's more info out there, it would be ill-advised to assume more than that.
    You're very naive if you think these are random lone wolfs going around and stirring ****..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Amazing to see the state of Minnesota trying to defend this citizen killer. Apparently they want to cover it up and act like the man died because he wasnít able to hold his breath for nearly 10 minutes and something else killed him because of that.
    where are you extrapolating THAT from? who, representing the state of Minnesota, is in ANY way looking to make excuses? EVERYthing I've heard is just them trying to uncover and understand WHAT all transpired
    gotta love 'referential' treatment