Follow us on Twitter

Page 447 of 566 FirstFirst ... 347397437445446447448449457497547 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 8481
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    And that's just not true.
    I guess we see it different.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

maybe with Trump and Covid19 the media is too busy to give other news due attention, but when a police officer is charged with murder for shooting a black man, one would think that should get a lot of media attention. this is what some have wanted.

https://apnews.com/article/college-f...&utm_medium=AP
    Texas officer charged with murder in fatal store shooting
    A white police officer has been charged with murder in the fatal shooting of a Black man following a reported disturbance at a convenience store in a small East Texas town over the weekend, authorities said.

Jonathan Price was walking away from Wolfe City Police Officer Shaun Lucas when Lucas opened fire Saturday night, killing Price, the Texas Rangers said
    According to the statement, Lucas responded to a disturbance call on Saturday night following a report of a possible fight. He encountered Price, 31, who was reportedly involved in the disturbance, and Price “resisted in a non-threatening posture and began walking away,” the Texas Rangers said.

Lucas used a stun gun before shooting Price, who was taken to a hospital and died, the statement said.
    “When police arrived, I’m told, he raised his hands and attempted to explain what was going on,” said civil rights attorney Lee Merritt in a Facebook posting. “Police fired Tasers at him and when his body convulsed from the electrical current, they ‘perceived a threat’ and shot him to death.”
    looks like there was no reason to shoot Price, and the murder charge is justified.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I guess we see it different.

I would be able to agree that a larger percentage on the right might have tendencies often viewed as racist.
    However, let's not forget that it's not just whites that can be racist. It's just that we tend to be more understanding given history when it goes other directions.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I would be able to agree that a larger percentage on the right might have tendencies often viewed as racist.
    However, let's not forget that it's not just whites that can be racist. It's just that we tend to be more understanding given history when it goes other directions.
    And we appreciate the understanding. [emoji846]

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

And we appreciate the understanding. [emoji846]

I didn't, however, mean to suggest the right remotely has exclusivity on being racist

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I didn't, however, mean to suggest the right remotely has exclusivity on being racist
    No, I mean we appreciate the understanding and subsequent longer leash for our racism. [emoji846]

No, I mean we appreciate the understanding and subsequent longer leash for our racism. [emoji846]

ahh yeah....one direction has more historical reason to feel as they do than the other, certainly

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/blac...145000503.html

Black man tried to intervene in a fight and cops arrived and shot him dead.

The man had even voiced support for Police on social media.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post

He learn the hard way that they don’t like him.

Administrative leave. Means he probably adminstrates his “trauma enhanced” paycheck.

actually, lower on the page you see he's been charged with murder....so he's leaved even further

Yet again.

I'll wait for the footage... just like Floyds.
    "But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post

I already posted that valade16, including.. "looks like there was no reason to shoot Price, and the murder charge is justified."

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33636855

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I already posted that valade16, including.. "looks like there was no reason to shoot Price, and the murder charge is justified."

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33636855
    Good for you.