Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 44 of 702 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144544 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 10529
  1. #646
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Would I bet my life on it? No, but it's very likely him. His ex identified the mask.
    If itís not him never log on here again

    If it is him Iíll never post here again

    Deal??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #647
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    How many times have things like this happened where the cops arenít convicted? Itís just a continuation of a cycle. This just seems to have been the breaking point for a lot of people. A better question is why has there been so little done to prevent this type of targeting and incidents from happening?
    how many times has it happened where based on details and evidence it wasn't what people though. some still bring up Michael Brown, and he is one situation that doesn't fit.

    there are times where the officer was convicted, like the shooting of Walter Scott.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  3. #648
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    If itís not him never log on here again

    If it is him Iíll never post here again

    Deal??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Deal. It's obviously him.

    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

    -JFK


  4. #649
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    67,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Deal. It's obviously him.

    Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  5. #650
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    19,850
    They tried to peacefully protest and take a knee, they were told to get up or lose your job.

    They tried to peacefully protest in Charlottesville, they were ran over by a car.

    The time for peace is over. If you donít like it, pick a side.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #651
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5,139
    The text conversation was posted by Dylan Park, an author, who claimed it was sent to him by a friend. I have no reason to doubt the autheticity of the conversation.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

    -JFK


  7. #652
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    67,106

    This is why they kneel

    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    The text conversation was posted by Dylan Park, an author, who claimed it was sent to him by a friend. I have no reason to doubt the autheticity of the conversation.
    I didnít realize he was an author. Good to know


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  8. #653
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,252
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    They tried to peacefully protest and take a knee, they were told to get up or lose your job.

    They tried to peacefully protest in Charlottesville, they were ran over by a car.

    The time for peace is over. If you donít like it, pick a side.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The people who are causing the trouble arenít minorities in their communities. Itís being done by outside groups/organizations who are there to cause trouble

    Thatís what ANTIFA is. It should be labeled a terrorist organization


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #654
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    110,065
    https://twitter.com/freeyourmindkid/...964356098?s=21

    Seems to be a lot of white dudes dress in black doing the vandalizing and before you say antifa, know that it could ****ing be anybody who dresses in all black to start **** up.

  10. #655
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    The people who are causing the trouble arenít minorities in their communities. Itís being done by outside groups/organizations who are there to cause trouble

    Thatís what ANTIFA is. It should be labeled a terrorist organization


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If it's largely right wing agitators instead of ANTIFA, will you quit posting?
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

    -JFK


  11. #656
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    19,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    If it's largely right wing agitators instead of ANTIFA, will you quit posting?
    No bro, itís always ANTIFA.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #657
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    19,850
    That or Obama.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #658
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    105,815
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    That or Obama.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obama has supplanted Soros as the puppet master of all global evils?
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move fasterÖbut tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  14. #659
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    69,556
    I dunno if anyone posted this tweet yet but not looking good:




    https://twitter.com/normornstein/sta...587695105?s=21

  15. #660
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    22,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    If it's largely right wing agitators instead of ANTIFA, will you quit posting?
    Right wing agitators? Man, you are so blinded by your bias.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •