Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 431 of 632 FirstFirst ... 331381421429430431432433441481531 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,465 of 9467
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    No we arenít. Itís why people like you who tell black people they are worse than white people that we have race issues in this country.
    No, I tell black people they are worse off than white people, and that we have race issues in this country.

By the way: you still never answered why police required less evidence to search black people's vehicles on average than white people's. Care to answer?

What's with all this "you people" stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The part I find weird is that why not just say they don't care about any of that stuff they just want the other party to lose. That's certainly true this time ... I've seen tons of criticism of Biden by people who then go on to say they are voting for him anyhow.

Any sane person 2020.
    You can have a standard and vote for someone who breaks it less than the other because one is worse. That is what many people are likely doing and it makes a lot of sense for those capable of distinguishing not everything bad is equally bad.

Call out bad things but still be able to distinguish worse things. Candy isn't good for you so does that mean anyone who eats candy should just never care about their health?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    So I take it you've been living underneath a rock for most of this year? Claiming that Trump's response to the coronavirus hasn't been dangerous to the people of this country is the absolute epitomy of foolishness.

I tend to think these guys are glorified puppets at best but Trump has shown us otherwise over the last half year or so. His words and actions have directly led to many, many unnecessary deaths. He's politicized something as simple, selfless, and effective as wearing (or not wearing) a ****ing mask. If you can't see that, your head is so far up Trump's *** that you can't even process basic information.
    Sure. Trump injected people with the virus. And Bush made Katrina happen. Those evil republicans. People make choices every day thatís get them killed.

So he caters to people like you? Those that think racism is make believe?
    Thereís a difference between believing something is real and not believing it is an epidemic that holds people down.

Sure. Trump injected people with the virus. And Bush made Katrina happen. Those evil republicans. People make choices every day thatís get them killed.
    Trump didnt inject them with the virus, he injected them with dumb, lol. His own dumb!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    That's what you want, but that's not what you'll get. Hasn't been the case since the 80's. Dont let them fool you.

You have mentioned the higher crime rate amongst blacks as a reason to support approaching and treating blacks differently. So I would say by your own description, you support systemic racism. It is one thing to accept it as a reality, it is another to actively support and push for this reality.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I donít want laws or policies which outright or indirectly negatively impact any group of people. Do you agree?

I mention the higher crime rate amongst black people because itís an issue for young black men in particular. Not admitting the problem is a form of racism.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No, I tell black people they are worse off than white people, and that we have race issues in this country.

By the way: you still never answered why police required less evidence to search black people's vehicles on average than white people's. Care to answer?
    So you believe itís better to be white than black. How is this not racism? Just because this racism comes with some racial self loathing does not mean itís not racism.

You are looking at a micro question on a macro level. The answer is in the details.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    You can have a standard and vote for someone who breaks it less than the other because one is worse. That is what many people are likely doing and it makes a lot of sense for those capable of distinguishing not everything bad is equally bad.

Call out bad things but still be able to distinguish worse things. Candy isn't good for you so does that mean anyone who eats candy should just never care about their health?
    If you eat candy, you may as well start smoking crack.

Yeah, it definitely seems as though the placement of your head is affecting your ability to process basic information.

Best wishes, Joey.

So you believe itís better to be white than black. How is this not racism? Just because this racism comes with some racial self loathing does not mean itís not racism.

You are looking at a micro question on a macro level. The answer is in the details.
    I think you need some work in understanding what racism actually is
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

If you eat candy, you may as well start smoking crack.
    Both sides are bad! You are soooo right!

Not at all. I believe white people on average have it easier in this country than black people on average. That has nothing do with the quality of black or white people, but the quality of the system.

As for your micro question on a macro level, it seems you forgot literally everything you were told concerning macro trends being statistical proofs of micro inconsistencies.

This seems to be a trend with you. You acknowledge a truth and then immediately forget it when it comes to admitting there is racism.

Honestly, you have such a hard time understanding what systemic racism even is I'm starting to believe you lack the mental capacity to comprehend it.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I think you need some work in understanding what racism actually is
    This is a common theme with Joey. If it's not walking around in a white hood yelling the N-word, it can't be racist. He's the biggest purveyor of racism on this forum too, which is quite ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Not at all. I believe white people on average have it easier in this country than black people on average. That has nothing do with the quality of black or white people, but the quality of the system.

As for your micro question on a macro level, it seems you forgot literally everything you were told concerning macro trends being statistical proofs of micro inconsistencies.

This seems to be a trend with you. You acknowledge a truth and then immediately forget it when it comes to admitting there is racism.

Honestly, you have such a hard time understanding what systemic racism even is I'm starting to believe you lack the mental capacity to comprehend it.
    In your first paragraph, you are essentially saying it is better to be white than to be black in the US in 2020 simply by the color of ones skin. This is back door racism. Itís the racism of low expectations. You are telling black people, they are less than but you feel sorry for them so you do it with a smile. Itís modern day racism.

When you ask specifically why are black people searched more often than white drivers, itís a micro question. You need to consider such criteria as the behavior and actions of the driver. The area in which the vehicle stop occurred and furthermore, the specific road the stop occurred on. Is this road a major route which leads to a main high crime area? Is this road frequented more by black people than white people? Are these specifics the same?