Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 43 of 639 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143543 ... LastLast
    Whether that was, in fact, that white officer doing that....what does it actually prove?
    MAYBE it resulted in some of the other property damage that night, for sure IF it was, it's a sick twisted move......but as the week has progressed, what does it even mean?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

This is why they kneel

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Yeah, but combined with the texts from his ex who identified his gear, and the fact that he's white, we can be reasonably confident that it's the cop in question.
    How do you know the text are legit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if this officer was not convicted then I would understand.

wouldn't that also go to the specific charges? 1st degree murder would mean the officer premeditated to kill George Floyd. if there isn't evidence of that then a charge of 1st degree murder is too much.
    How many times have things like this happened where the cops aren’t convicted? It’s just a continuation of a cycle. This just seems to have been the breaking point for a lot of people. A better question is why has there been so little done to prevent this type of targeting and incidents from happening?

As for the charge, I don’t know. I didn’t mention anything about it and it really has nothing to do with what I said. But I do believe in situations where it is a person that has a certain level of training and responsibility for their actions (such as a cop) the charges can be upgraded. Did the cop go in there saying “I’m going to kill that guy”? Probably not but he went in there and targeted someone, apprehended them and used excessive force, was told by that person that they were having trouble and did nothing about it. His training would allow him to know what the potential results of his actions would be. That places him higher on the list of charges than someone getting in a bar fight or snapping because their wife cheated imo.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    How do you know the text are legit?

You sound ridiculous.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Whether that was, in fact, that white officer doing that....what does it actually prove?
    MAYBE it resulted in some of the other property damage that night, for sure IF it was, it's a sick twisted move......but as the week has progressed, what does it even mean?
    True. It would be a very weird situation if it were him but it really wouldn’t change much. If it were him I would like to know what his directives were. I was just commenting to Walter bc he seems oblivious to his own bias

Longer video
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    It proves that law enforcement is trying to create an environment where they can use more violence.

-JFK

Sadly we’re seeing more of the usual. The president trying to foment anger and threaten protestors. This time threatening them with dogs and abuse from the Secret Service.

You sound ridiculous.
    So you don’t. Its a very thin story right now.

So you don’t. Its a very thin story right now.

So then it should be investigated and we can make it official.

-JFK

Longer video
    Definitely a weird guy breaking windows

So then it should be investigated and we can make it official.
    You sound like Special. I am sure there are people trying to figure out if it was him

You sound like Special. I am sure there are people trying to figure out if it was him

You sound Special.

-JFK

Benny!!!!

Amazing to see the state of Minnesota trying to defend this citizen killer. Apparently they want to cover it up and act like the man died because he wasn’t able to hold his breath for nearly 10 minutes and something else killed him because of that.