Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 429 of 640 FirstFirst ... 329379419427428429430431439479529 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 9592
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    And there are currently 37 women who say Donald Trump sexually assaulted them (including a dozen who were underage at the time).

Odd, that you neglected mentioning any of those accusations in your post. Almost as if you're a partisan hack...
    Do we agree that both Biden and trump are old, racist, womanizing pieces of **** on equal level?

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    There is currently a woman who claims Joe Biden manipulated her with his fingers. Donald Trump said ďwomen (they) let you grab them by their p*******Ē, actually joe Biden is a bigger sexist creep than Trump. Iím just giving him the benefit of the doubt. Iím sorry but youíre candidate is a racist, sexist, womanizing piece of ****, same as Donald Trump if not worse.
    So you're saying trump is racist and sexist, and you also always defend him.

So what's that mean?

It means trump voters are full of **** and not as stupid as they pretend to be...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Do we agree that both Biden and trump are old, racist, womanizing pieces of **** on equal level?
    Last time I checked 37 > 1.

No, I do not believe they are on an equal level in their racism or their womanizing.

You have to believe that though, because it's the only way you can continue to vote for him in good conscience.

Last time I checked 37 > 1.

No, I do not believe they are on an equal level in their racism or their womanizing.

You have to believe that though, because it's the only way you can continue to vote for him in good conscience.
    What trump supporters dont realize is they are basically airing out that theyve known hes been a racist this whole time.

Even tho the past 3 years they been arguing the opposite. Lol, weirdos.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    So you're saying trump is racist and sexist, and you also always defend him.

So what's that mean?

Iím saying both trump and Biden are old men who cannot help but say racist stuff even if their intentions are different. The way they speak about the black community can certainly be taken as racist. They are both powerful men as well, and being a powerful man use to have ďperksĒ with it that typically meant they could have their choice of women. So forcing themselves onto a woman is doing her a favor in their minds. Iím not saying itís right but weíve excused this behavior forever. Maybe itís time we stop excusing it but it has to be a 100% commitment on the part of society. Not this wishy washy Alyssa Milano BS such as #metoo except with my candidate nonsense.

If racism and sexism are so bad, people should denounce both trump and Biden. If they donít, it just proves the point that while it exists, itís not nearly as bad as people claim. People use to ignorantly claim that when Obama was elected president, it meant racism no longer existed. Obviously thatís not true. But if people vote for Biden, it means no one really cares about the current form of racism.

Iím saying both trump and Biden are old men who cannot help but say racist stuff even if their intentions are different. The way they speak about the black community can certainly be taken as racist. They are both powerful men as well, and being a powerful man use to have ďperksĒ with it that typically meant they could have their choice of women. So forcing themselves onto a woman is doing her a favor in their minds. Iím not saying itís right but weíve excused this behavior forever. Maybe itís time we stop excusing it but it has to be a 100% commitment on the part of society. Not this wishy washy Alyssa Milano BS such as #metoo except with my candidate nonsense.

If racism and sexism are so bad, people should denounce both trump and Biden. If they donít, it just proves the point that while it exists, itís not nearly as bad as people claim. People use to ignorantly claim that when Obama was elected president, it meant racism no longer existed. Obviously thatís not true. But if people vote for Biden, it means no one really cares about the current form of racism.
    An impressive diatribe, except you don't even believe in the current form of racism. Your denial of modern racism is well known at this point.

I also think you are naive to assume Trump has non-racist intentions with the things he says. I think you are dead wrong in assuming they are equally as terrible on either front.

An impressive diatribe, except you don't even believe in the current form of racism. Your denial of modern racism is well known at this point.

I also think you are naive to assume Trump has non-racist intentions with the things he says. I think you are dead wrong in assuming they are equally as terrible on either front.
    The fact that you donít see the racism in Biden is ignorant at best. You always use the war on drugs as a pillar in your systemic racism saga. Biden was a main contributor to the laws you claim disproportionately impact black people. Yes, he is as equal a racist to trump, if not worse.

Also I believe in the current form of racism which is individual racism that doesnít really impact the freedoms of minorities and if it does, itís illegal. You want everyone to believe itís 1950 and white people are better (white privilege).
    Last edited by joeyc77; 09-23-2020 at 04:00 PM.

No it doesn't. All it means is that they think he is less of a piece of **** and less dangerous to this country than Trump, who was once a wild card of sorts but has now very clearly shown the American people that he's an incompetent buffoon with an out of control ego.

The fact that you donít see the racism in Biden is ignorant at best. You always use the war on drugs as a pillar in your systemic racism saga. Biden was a main contributor to the laws you claim disproportionately impact black people. Yes, he is as equal a racist to trump, if not worse.
    Yes, Biden wrote the crime bill, in 1994. He has since said much of it was bad, mainly the parts that disenfranchise black voters. Yes, Biden said some questionable things on the Senate floor, in the 80's.

The problem is, you are arguing that Biden's racist statements or actions 30 years ago are as bad as Trump's racist actions and statements right now.

Saying a tone deaf joke of not voting for him means you aren't black is not equal to calling Mexicans rapists, that immigrants are an invasion, to wanting to stop all Muslims from entering the country, to threatening suburban housewives that inner city thugs are coming to destroy their neighborhood, to talking about how great the genes are of his constituents.

They are not comparable at all, and if you knew anything about history you'd know every single one of those lines Trump used were oft repeated phrases from the most racist candidates during the 50's/60's Civil Rights fight.

There's 3 choices on the ballot:

BUFFOON
    Buffoon
    No chance in hell

Least evil is Buffoon
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Solid post.

I'm a point one difference out though, Trump has been actively playing the race game and actively catering to racist demographic. You have to acknowledge the difference in rhetoric demanded by his approach as opposed to Biden's.

You cant ignore this aspect of the trump campaign. You cant just take it for the good (getting votes) and dismiss the bad (supporting racist sentiments) that comes with it.

Saying a tone deaf joke of not voting for him means you aren't black is not equal to calling Mexicans rapists, that immigrants are an invasion, to wanting to stop all Muslims from entering the country, to threatening suburban housewives that inner city thugs are coming to destroy their neighborhood, to talking about how great the genes are of his constituents.

Not to mention he flat out said a Mexican judge isnt capable of fairly treating trump because of his mexican heritage. I mean that's just flat out racism. It's not an opinion thing, that's just racism according to the english language. He is going out of his way to constantly make racist statements to the entire country, and he is always on the pro white anti minority side.

What is this guys ****in problem?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    No it doesn't. All it means is that they think he is less of a piece of **** and less dangerous to this country than Trump, who was once a wild card of sorts but has now very clearly shown the American people that he's an incompetent buffoon with an out of control ego.
    To suggest that either one is ďdangerous to this countryĒ is foolishness. Presidents will always change. Your life doesnít based on them.

Yes, Biden wrote the crime bill, in 1994. He has since said much of it was bad, mainly the parts that disenfranchise black voters. Yes, Biden said some questionable things on the Senate floor, in the 80's.

The problem is, you are arguing that Biden's racist statements or actions 30 years ago are as bad as Trump's racist actions and statements right now.

They are not comparable at all, and if you knew anything about history you'd know every single one of those lines Trump used were oft repeated phrases from the most racist candidates during the 50's/60's Civil Rights fight.
    You think Biden hasnít said anything racist recently? What do you mean recently?

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Solid post.

I'm a point one difference out though, Trump has been actively playing the race game and actively catering to racist demographic. You have to acknowledge the difference in rhetoric demanded by his approach as opposed to Biden's.

You cant ignore this aspect of the trump campaign. You cant just take it for the good (getting votes) and dismiss the bad (supporting racist sentiments) that comes with it.

I donít believe Trump is catering to a racist demographic. I believe he caters to a group who are angry and tired of everything being called racism. These are not racist people.