Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 428 of 632 FirstFirst ... 328378418426427428429430438478528 ... LastLast
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 9467
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yea, that immediately jumped out to me in real time.

Scoots what the hell, half the time you act like you're tone def to all this, yet here you completely get it...you confuse me...
    I see it, but I don't generally agree that it's as extreme as many seem to believe or at least act like it is.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    No maybe, it's a definitely. Fact checking is not that hard. It's really not a bad clip unless it's presented out of context.
    You think any old white politician could get away with saying the n-word repeatedly in congress today?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    You think any old white politician could get away with saying the n-word repeatedly in congress today?
    Maybe, maybe not; depends on the scenario. If they were quoting someone to condemn their words, as Biden is here, I don't see why not. Though of course today, someone would probably say "the n-word" instead of quoting that word's usage verbatim.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    No they arenít but thatís a good line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Youíre so cute with those blinders on...

This is why they kneel

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Youíre so cute with those blinders on...
    Itís just not true. Your selling a line and you know it. All that matters to you is that it sounds good. You even called them equal womanizers. You know that isnít true or even a defendable position. It just sounds good.

Last edited by ewing; 09-23-2020 at 07:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Not if conservative media hadn't commented on it yet. Once they do, no doubt you'll suddenly realize what he meant and repeat whatever line they say.
    nice try, I don't determine an opinion based on what media says.

still no comment on another time when Trump said "good genes" clearly not about race? that this happened before contradicts this new narrative.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Ok, but he still said what he said.

You cant just delete his words because you categorize them as rambling! Cmon special.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    why did he say it, and what did he mean? did you see where I posted Trump said good genes before, and it wasn't something racial.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Maybe, maybe not; depends on the scenario. If they were quoting someone to condemn their words, as Biden is here, I don't see why not. Though of course today, someone would probably say "the n-word" instead of quoting that word's usage verbatim.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    nice try, I don't determine an opinion based on what media says.
    Literally nobody believes this.

Nor should they.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    After reading the last five or so pages about the "genes" comment, I'm convinced most of you don't know what actual racism is.

This stuff is just beyond tired on this forum.
    Why do I get the feeling your definition of racism wouldn't include the phrase "separate but equal" as something racist...

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    why did he say it, and what did he mean? did you see where I posted Trump said good genes before, and it wasn't something racial.
    No, what did he say.

He was basically playing the racist card where hes showing white suburban voters he wants to.keep.their communities white. That's what he meant. That's why hes facing backlash.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

No, what did he say.

He was basically playing the racist card where hes showing white suburban voters he wants to.keep.their communities white. That's what he meant. That's why hes facing backlash.
    I'm sure it's complete coincidence that Trump happens to repeat all the same lines as racist candidates from the 50's and 60's (they're coming for your suburbs, good genes, when the looting starts, the shooting starts, Law and Order, Invasion at the border, Thugs, etc.).

Complete coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Itís just not true. Your selling a line and you know it. All that matters to you is that it sounds good. You even called them equal womanizers. You know that isnít true or even a defendable position. It just sounds good.

There is currently a woman who claims Joe Biden manipulated her with his fingers. Donald Trump said ďwomen (they) let you grab them by their p*******Ē, actually joe Biden is a bigger sexist creep than Trump. Iím just giving him the benefit of the doubt. Iím sorry but youíre candidate is a racist, sexist, womanizing piece of ****, same as Donald Trump if not worse.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    There is currently a woman who claims Joe Biden manipulated her with his fingers. Donald Trump said ďwomen (they) let you grab them by their p*******Ē, actually joe Biden is a bigger sexist creep than Trump. Iím just giving him the benefit of the doubt. Iím sorry but youíre candidate is a racist, sexist, womanizing piece of ****, same as Donald Trump if not worse.
    And there are currently 37 women who say Donald Trump sexually assaulted them (including a dozen who were underage at the time).

Odd, that you neglected mentioning any of those accusations in your post. Almost as if you're a partisan hack...