Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 427 of 702 FirstFirst ... 327377417425426427428429437477527 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,405 of 10529
  1. #6391
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    14,684
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Being anti-Hillary was enough for Trump to win in 2016, it would be poetic justice if the reason Trump loses in 2020 is because people are anti-Trump.
    While Trump may have run as anti-Hillary, people voted for him because he offered something different. It’s why the polls had it all wrong. He wasn’t a prototypical politician. And he caught on to a wave of anger that many people are feeling. You can literally walk into DC and throw a ball in the air and get a similar candidate to Biden.

  2. #6392
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    19,004
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Whatever you say, Mr. Defensive. I already told you I thought I was talking to someone else when I made the post before this one. In case I wasn't clear enough already, this would be the only part of the post that could still be properly directed at you: "....yes, because referring to those superior German genes is so much better."
    lmao....I'M defensive, but you're still banging on the 'I thought you were someone else' line....which kinda fits my work on perception comment, yes?

    This all started because I simply said I didn't think 'good genes' so obviously equated to racist...and pages later, here we still are..........like I said, I shoulda gone with a genes/jeans joke instead
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  3. #6393
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    22,638
    After reading the last five or so pages about the "genes" comment, I'm convinced most of you don't know what actual racism is.

    This stuff is just beyond tired on this forum.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

    Angelique KerberMaria SakkariLeylah FernandezJasmine Paolini

    Saul "Canelo" AlvarezBianca Belair

  4. #6394
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,190
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I never watch Trump live at these rallies, but I've seen videos of him talking where I don't know what the hell he is talking about, something that isn't even really on a topic, it's just rambling on.
    Ok, but he still said what he said.

    You cant just delete his words because you categorize them as rambling! Cmon special.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  5. #6395
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,190
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    My favorite is when he says there are poor people and white people. What do you mean there Joe?

    I was watching when some of that stuff happened. Those speeches go on and on and are pretty extreme.

    He has kind of walked some of that back, but kind of not too.
    Yea, that immediately jumped out to me in real time.

    Scoots what the hell, half the time you act like you're tone def to all this, yet here you completely get it...you confuse me...

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  6. #6396
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,190
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    It should probably be mentioned that his use of the "n word" with a hard "er" was taken completely out of context. He's said some stupid **** but that clip was simply deceiving.
    Maybe, but that clip was bad.

    That was a very bad ****in clip, holy crap. Can you imagine if there were a clip like that of trump?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  7. #6397
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,190
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    What did Biden mean when he said you can’t go into a 7-11 without having a slight Indian accent?

    Or that black people will go back in chains?
    Lmao, omg!

    Wtf!

    Who the **** are these nominees, I swear...

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  8. #6398
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,190
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Other than that they were specifically targeting that he "seemed easy" saying it you are right. That was obviously him reading someone elses words.
    Oh, deceptive..

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  9. #6399
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,190
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    After reading the last five or so pages about the "genes" comment, I'm convinced most of you don't know what actual racism is.

    This stuff is just beyond tired on this forum.
    Poor white guilt victim.

    Too bad you dont respect or tolerate your own bull ****.

    Get em Jack!

    jk [emoji846]

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  10. #6400
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    22,638
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Poor white guilt victim.

    Too bad you dont respect or tolerate your own bull ****.

    Get em Jack!

    jk [emoji846]

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    White guilt. lol
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

    Angelique KerberMaria SakkariLeylah FernandezJasmine Paolini

    Saul "Canelo" AlvarezBianca Belair

  11. #6401
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    14,684
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Lmao, omg!

    Wtf!

    Who the **** are these nominees, I swear...

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    They are both stupid old white men who when they speak, aren’t savvy enough to not sound racist even if that’s not their intent, which I don’t believe is the case.

    This presidency should be decided on the issues not the person serving the office as they are both equally tired, racist, sexist, womanizing, old men.

  12. #6402
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    64,266
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Maybe, but that clip was bad.

    That was a very bad ****in clip, holy crap. Can you imagine if there were a clip like that of trump?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    No maybe, it's a definitely. Fact checking is not that hard. It's really not a bad clip unless it's presented out of context.

  13. #6403
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    66,998
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    They are both stupid old white men who when they speak, aren’t savvy enough to not sound racist even if that’s not their intent, which I don’t believe is the case.

    This presidency should be decided on the issues not the person serving the office as they are both equally tired, racist, sexist, womanizing, old men.
    No they aren’t but that’s a good line


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #6404
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    19,617
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    No maybe, it's a definitely. Fact checking is not that hard. It's really not a bad clip unless it's presented out of context.
    Lulz. I'll repost this next time you show an edited clip of trump and call it completely representative of what he said.

  15. #6405
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    64,266
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Lulz. I'll repost this next time you show an edited clip of trump and call it completely representative of what he said.
    Please do, Mr. Grumpy. In fact, go ahead and dig up a single time I ever have.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •