Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 426 of 702 FirstFirst ... 326376416424425426427428436476526 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 10529
    It should probably be mentioned that his use of the "n word" with a hard "er" was taken completely out of context. He's said some stupid **** but that clip was simply deceiving.

Itís funny how easily one side can connect the dots to draw racism but their candidate straight up says racist stuff yet gets a pass. Irony.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Not if conservative media hadn't commented on it yet. Once they do, no doubt you'll suddenly realize what he meant and repeat whatever line they say.
    What did Biden mean when he said you canít go into a 7-11 without having a slight Indian accent?

Or that black people will go back in chains?

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Itís funny how easily one side can connect the dots to draw racism but their candidate straight up says racist stuff yet gets a pass. Irony.
    It's funny how you think me pointing out that something has been deceivingly edited is somehow akin to giving Joe Biden a pass.

What did Biden mean when he said you canít go into a 7-11 without having a slight Indian accent?

I'd say it means that he's an out of touch old white dude that can't help himself from saying racist **** at times....which should seemingly be a big draw for posters like Sluggo, fingerbang, dbroncsinmo, Brewers, and yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    It should probably be mentioned that his use of the "n word" with a hard "er" was taken completely out of context. He's said some stupid **** but that clip was simply deceiving.
    Other than that they were specifically targeting that he "seemed easy" saying it you are right. That was obviously him reading someone elses words.

I'm going to assume, absent any context, that he meant a lot of Indian's run 7/11's and that black people were once in chains.

Now what do you think Trump meant when he said they had good genes and that genes are very important?

It's funny how you think me pointing out that something has been deceivingly edited is somehow akin to giving Joe Biden a pass.
    This comment was more meant for the general thread. I might be an ahole but Iím not a passive aggressive ahole who wouldnít quote you if I meant you.

I'd say it means that he's an out of touch old white dude that can't help himself from saying racist **** at times....which should seemingly be a big draw for posters like Sluggo, fingerbang, dbroncsinmo, Brewers, and yourself.
    I agree with this. Iíd say the same about Trump. Both are out of touch old white dudes that say racist **** at times.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I'm going to assume, absent any context, that he meant a lot of Indian's run 7/11's and that black people were once in chains.

Now what do you think Trump meant when he said they had good genes and that genes are very important?
    Thatís the difference. You can draw racist conclusions and innocent conclusions to what trump said. I see where you can make that connection. I see where others do not. But you canít draw any other conclusions to what Biden said, in several occasions. He has a history of this and not some ďdraw a connectionĒ history. He has a history of directly saying racist ****. Did you actually watch the video special posted?

Itís funny how the only way you can defend Trump is by going ďhey look over thereĒ and you keep doing it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Thatís the difference. You can draw racist conclusions and innocent conclusions to what trump said. I see where you can make that connection. I see where others do not. But you canít draw any other conclusions to what Biden said, in several occasions. He has a history of this and not some ďdraw a connectionĒ history. He has a history of directly saying racist ****. Did you actually watch the video special posted?
    You think you need to draw conclusions to the racist stuff Trump has said? The only reason you have to draw conclusions for Trump and not Biden is you support Trump. If you did not, you certainly wouldn't be arguing that Trump has only said tenuously racist things...

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Itís funny how the only way you can defend Trump is by going ďhey look over thereĒ and you keep doing it

You can say the same thing about those who support Biden. People are not for Biden as much as they are anti trump.

You can say the same thing about those who support Biden. People are not for Biden as much as they are anti trump.
    Being anti-Hillary was enough for Trump to win in 2016, it would be poetic justice if the reason Trump loses in 2020 is because people are anti-Trump.

There you go again

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.