Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 425 of 636 FirstFirst ... 325375415423424425426427435475525 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,375 of 9536
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    First, let's be clear. You have definitely been defending him here. Perhaps you don't think you were.

Second, The best defense you can make is "maybe he wasn't talking about all white people, maybe he was only talking about German and Scandinavian people", as why he wasn't talking about white people...

Look, if you truly don't think he meant white people when he happened to talk about genes to a predominantly white crowd in a predominantly white state that has seen protests for black rights after a history of saying racially charged statements, that's on you.

Perhaps you're not being willfully ignorant then. You're just incredibly naive.
    people will see what they want to see, regardless of details.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Biden did say troubling things 30 years ago. It would be fair to wonder what he meant if he said something like this during the election. But he didn't say it, Trump did.
    Biden has said multiple things just in recent months. he said to someone black, you aint black. if Trump had said that (even joking) there would be outrage.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    What did biden do that's racist anyway?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    people will see what they want to see, regardless of details.
    Very true. like for instance you seeing these statements as not racist regardless of details.

Biden has said multiple things just in recent months. he said to someone black, you aint black. if Trump had said that (even joking) there would be outrage.
    And if Biden said what Trump did about genes, there would be outrage. I guess that means both statements were racist.

Very true. like for instance you seeing these statements as not racist regardless of details.

And if Biden said what Trump did about genes, there would be outrage. I guess that means both statements were racist.
    there is no way you can ultimately conclude what Trump must have meant without using your own opinion. you're deciding what you want it to mean.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

there is no way you can ultimately conclude what Trump must have meant without using your own opinion. you're deciding what you want it to mean.
    What do you think he meant by it?

No, I'm pretty sure he used the word gene and genetics multiple times.

That's not my opinion. That's legitimately what he said.

Those words have meanings which are, again, not opinions. They are legitimate english words with objective definitions which can be found in the dictionary.

And he legitimately cited racehorse theory. Not opinion, he said it.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

No, I'm pretty sure he used the word gene and genetics multiple times.

That's not my opinion. That's legitimately what he said.

Those words have meanings which are, again, not opinions. They are legitimate english words with objective definitions which can be found in the dictionary.

And he legitimately cited racehorse theory. Not opinion, he said it.

What do you think he meant by it?
    I have no idea, which is why I said I would need him to try and explain what he meant. he might not even know what he means, it could be another instance of rambling on about something.

but I understand people that already feel a certain way (like certain media) taking this and concluding that it must be one specific thing. that could simply be what they want people to believe, rather than what it actually meant.

maybe he meant attractive. there is precedent for this.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...ical-products/

MR. MCKENNEY: Good afternoon. I’m Derek McKenney, senior manufacturing engineer and second-generation employee of Hardwood and Puritan Medical Products. My mother has been with the company for 35 years, and I spent my childhood — (applause) —

THE PRESIDENT: Wait a minute. Wait a minute. That’s really your mother?

MR. MCKENNEY: That’s my mother. (Laughter.) I spent my childhood —

THE PRESIDENT: Good genes. (Laughter.)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

he might not even know what he means, it could be another instance of rambling on about something.

]
    lol, bro!

wtf!!

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I have no idea, which is why I said I would need him to try and explain what he meant. he might not even know what he means, it could be another instance of rambling on about something.
    Ah I see. Fox News hasn't told you your lines yet.

lol, bro!

wtf!!

I never watch Trump live at these rallies, but I've seen videos of him talking where I don't know what the hell he is talking about, something that isn't even really on a topic, it's just rambling on.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ah I see. Fox News hasn't told you your lines yet.
    but I guess the Liberal media already got to you.

using your logic if certain media is one way then if I believed "Conservative" media like Fox News, I would have already said what he must have meant, but of course I didn't.

just ignore the other thing that I posted he had about good genes.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

but I guess the Liberal media already got to you.

using your logic if certain media is one way then if I believed "Conservative" media like Fox News, I would have already said what he must have meant, but of course I didn't.

just ignore the other thing that I posted he had about good genes.
    Not if conservative media hadn't commented on it yet. Once they do, no doubt you'll suddenly realize what he meant and repeat whatever line they say.

lmao, wow!
    My favorite is when he says there are poor people and white people. What do you mean there Joe?

I was watching when some of that stuff happened. Those speeches go on and on and are pretty extreme.

He has kind of walked some of that back, but kind of not too.