Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 424 of 617 FirstFirst ... 324374414422423424425426434474524 ... LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 9245
  1. #6346
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,789
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Then it was a problem reading what he said......or the quotes I've seen are incomplete or inaccurate...because all I'VE seen for a quote is this:
    “You have good genes, you know that, right? You have good genes. A lot of it is about the genes, isn’t it, don't you believe? The racehorse theory. You think we’re so different? You have good genes in Minnesota.”

    yes, he 'invoked' the racehorse theory, ya got me there...

    But I'm done with this....another case of 'I don't know why I bothered to comment at all'
    As I said before...think whatever the hell you want about me, I still know who I am and what I'm not.
    And the only way for me to know who you are and what you're not is from what you type on this forum.

    And what you've been typing here is extremely naive. If that's not what you are: great.

  2. #6347
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,030
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    My goodness some of you have a hard time comprehending plain English while claiming I'M the one having the problem.

    For one, how on EARTH can you have read all I've posted these past months and STILL call me 'slavishly loyal to a mindless buffoon' let alone fall into the same problem valade did and think Trump OR I referred to any superior genes.
    I thought I was responding to Sluggo, my bad (though being mistaken for him isn't a good look either). So wipe out the "slavish devotion" part and focus on the rest.

  3. #6348
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,014
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    And the only way for me to know who you are and what you're not is from what you type on this forum.

    And what you've been typing here is extremely naive. If that's not what you are: great.
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I thought I was responding to Sluggo, my bad (though being mistaken for him isn't a good look either). So wipe out the "slavish devotion" part and focus on the rest.
    Both of you need some serious work on perception.....because these posts are SO far off from who I am, I actually startled a co-worker when I suddenly laughed out loud as they walked by my office just now.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  4. #6349
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    18,753
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Sure, well it would be strange even if biden said it but he dont have the track record that trump does.

    With almost anyone I would assume that's a misquote or out of context. With trump, yea, I could see him legit saying insane stuff like that. Par for the course.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Lol. What? He is a documented racist. Biden being racist isn't a feelings thing, its a documented fact.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  5. #6350
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Lol. What? He is a documented racist. Biden being racist isn't a feelings thing, its a documented fact.
    This is America, every third person's a ****in racist, lol, that's no big deal. Look at Hilary.

    What Biden (to my knowledge) doesnt do is have rallies in which they try and rile up racist by making comments such as the gene comment he just made.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  6. #6351
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    What did biden do that's racist anyway?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  7. #6352
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,789
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Lol. What? He is a documented racist. Biden being racist isn't a feelings thing, its a documented fact.
    Biden did say troubling things 30 years ago. It would be fair to wonder what he meant if he said something like this during the election. But he didn't say it, Trump did.

  8. #6353
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,789
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Both of you need some serious work on perception.....because these posts are SO far off from who I am, I actually startled a co-worker when I suddenly laughed out loud as they walked by my office just now.
    I believe you. But I can only go off what you type on here.

    Do you think Trump has said racist things before and if so, what did he say you thought was racist?

  9. #6354
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Biden did say troubling things 30 years ago. It would be fair to wonder what he meant if he said something like this during the election. But he didn't say it, Trump did.
    What did he say 30 years ago?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  10. #6355
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,014
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I believe you. But I can only go off what you type on here.

    Do you think Trump has said racist things before and if so, what did he say you thought was racist?
    of course he has...it was never a question of whether he's done that, it was just my contention that 'good genes' wasn't automatically another instance.....but I don't keep track of specific examples

    should have just gone with my original thought on the subject....a joke on whether what he said was genes or jeans
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  11. #6356
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,014
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    What did he say 30 years ago?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I haven't been tested
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  12. #6357
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,789
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    of course he has...it was never a question of whether he's done that, it was just my contention that 'good genes' wasn't automatically another instance.....but I don't keep track of specific examples

    should have just gone with my original thought on the subject....a joke on whether what he said was genes or jeans
    The reason I asked is because I wanted to see how vague his previous statements you considered racist were. I wanted to know what you consider to be unequivocally a racist statement vs your current "how do we know?" sentiment.

    Examples of what you consider to be racist statements from him would certainly help me understand your hesitation in this example (which I now find to be even more odd considering your belief that he has said racist things in the past).

  13. #6358
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    As I said before...think whatever the hell you want about me, I still know who I am and what I'm not.
    Your take on trumps comments are wierd as hell, but you got good vibes bro, I feels.



    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  14. #6359
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    62,030
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Both of you need some serious work on perception.....because these posts are SO far off from who I am, I actually startled a co-worker when I suddenly laughed out loud as they walked by my office just now.
    Whatever you say, Mr. Defensive. I already told you I thought I was talking to someone else when I made the post before this one. In case I wasn't clear enough already, this would be the only part of the post that could still be properly directed at you: "....yes, because referring to those superior German genes is so much better."

  15. #6360
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    39,554
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    This is America, every third person's a ****in racist, lol, that's no big deal. Look at Hilary.

    What Biden (to my knowledge) doesnt do is have rallies in which they try and rile up racist by making comments such as the gene comment he just made.
    It's certainly not recent but he has given speeches in the past that were very aggressively "against drug crime and inner city violence" while being heavily pro-police ... and those are often racist code.

    Unlike Trump though I don't know of anything concrete.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •