Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 424 of 617 FirstFirst ... 324374414422423424425426434474524 ... LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 9245
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Then it was a problem reading what he said......or the quotes I've seen are incomplete or inaccurate...because all I'VE seen for a quote is this:
    “You have good genes, you know that, right? You have good genes. A lot of it is about the genes, isn’t it, don't you believe? The racehorse theory. You think we’re so different? You have good genes in Minnesota.”

yes, he 'invoked' the racehorse theory, ya got me there...

But I'm done with this....another case of 'I don't know why I bothered to comment at all'
    As I said before...think whatever the hell you want about me, I still know who I am and what I'm not.
    And the only way for me to know who you are and what you're not is from what you type on this forum.

And what you've been typing here is extremely naive. If that's not what you are: great.

My goodness some of you have a hard time comprehending plain English while claiming I'M the one having the problem.

For one, how on EARTH can you have read all I've posted these past months and STILL call me 'slavishly loyal to a mindless buffoon' let alone fall into the same problem valade did and think Trump OR I referred to any superior genes.
    I thought I was responding to Sluggo, my bad (though being mistaken for him isn't a good look either). So wipe out the "slavish devotion" part and focus on the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    And the only way for me to know who you are and what you're not is from what you type on this forum.

And what you've been typing here is extremely naive. If that's not what you are: great.
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I thought I was responding to Sluggo, my bad (though being mistaken for him isn't a good look either). So wipe out the "slavish devotion" part and focus on the rest.
    Both of you need some serious work on perception.....because these posts are SO far off from who I am, I actually startled a co-worker when I suddenly laughed out loud as they walked by my office just now.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Sure, well it would be strange even if biden said it but he dont have the track record that trump does.

With almost anyone I would assume that's a misquote or out of context. With trump, yea, I could see him legit saying insane stuff like that. Par for the course.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Lol. What? He is a documented racist. Biden being racist isn't a feelings thing, its a documented fact.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Lol. What? He is a documented racist. Biden being racist isn't a feelings thing, its a documented fact.
    This is America, every third person's a ****in racist, lol, that's no big deal. Look at Hilary.

What Biden (to my knowledge) doesnt do is have rallies in which they try and rile up racist by making comments such as the gene comment he just made.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

What did biden do that's racist anyway?

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Biden did say troubling things 30 years ago. It would be fair to wonder what he meant if he said something like this during the election. But he didn't say it, Trump did.

Both of you need some serious work on perception.....because these posts are SO far off from who I am, I actually startled a co-worker when I suddenly laughed out loud as they walked by my office just now.
    I believe you. But I can only go off what you type on here.

Do you think Trump has said racist things before and if so, what did he say you thought was racist?

Biden did say troubling things 30 years ago. It would be fair to wonder what he meant if he said something like this during the election. But he didn't say it, Trump did.
    What did he say 30 years ago?

I believe you. But I can only go off what you type on here.

Do you think Trump has said racist things before and if so, what did he say you thought was racist?
    of course he has...it was never a question of whether he's done that, it was just my contention that 'good genes' wasn't automatically another instance.....but I don't keep track of specific examples

should have just gone with my original thought on the subject....a joke on whether what he said was genes or jeans

What did he say 30 years ago?

I haven't been tested

of course he has...it was never a question of whether he's done that, it was just my contention that 'good genes' wasn't automatically another instance.....but I don't keep track of specific examples

should have just gone with my original thought on the subject....a joke on whether what he said was genes or jeans
    The reason I asked is because I wanted to see how vague his previous statements you considered racist were. I wanted to know what you consider to be unequivocally a racist statement vs your current "how do we know?" sentiment.

Examples of what you consider to be racist statements from him would certainly help me understand your hesitation in this example (which I now find to be even more odd considering your belief that he has said racist things in the past).

As I said before...think whatever the hell you want about me, I still know who I am and what I'm not.
    Your take on trumps comments are wierd as hell, but you got good vibes bro, I feels.

Whatever you say, Mr. Defensive. I already told you I thought I was talking to someone else when I made the post before this one. In case I wasn't clear enough already, this would be the only part of the post that could still be properly directed at you: "....yes, because referring to those superior German genes is so much better."

This is America, every third person's a ****in racist, lol, that's no big deal. Look at Hilary.

What Biden (to my knowledge) doesnt do is have rallies in which they try and rile up racist by making comments such as the gene comment he just made.
    It's certainly not recent but he has given speeches in the past that were very aggressively "against drug crime and inner city violence" while being heavily pro-police ... and those are often racist code.

Unlike Trump though I don't know of anything concrete.