Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 420 of 615 FirstFirst ... 320370410418419420421422430470520 ... LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 9218
  1. #6286
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    14,985
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    wait, it's considered a mental health situation if a gal gets naked now?
    I'd think they'd ALL volunteer to take THAT call
    You aren't familiar with mental illness are you?

  2. #6287
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    101,499
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    You aren't familiar with mental illness are you?
    You really don't have to ask if someone said that.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  3. #6288
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    17,736
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    You aren't familiar with mental illness are you?
    Dude, I am more familiar than most people here with mental illness. For starters, my sister was bipolar.
    However, I am also familiar with humor...and all you said was there was a female getting naked.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  4. #6289
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    17,736
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You really don't have to ask if someone said that.
    is that right?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  5. #6290
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    39,290
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    wait, it's considered a mental health situation if a gal gets naked now?
    I'd think they'd ALL volunteer to take THAT call
    Having seen women get naked in alleyways in the past it's not something I'd volunteer for. The kind of women who are naked in alleyways you want them to be wearing extra clothing.

    I was once in Berkeley when a nude protest broke out. That was much more entertaining if bizarre.

  6. #6291
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Having seen women get naked in alleyways in the past it's not something I'd volunteer for. The kind of women who are naked in alleyways you want them to be wearing extra clothing.

    I was once in Berkeley when a nude protest broke out. That was much more entertaining if bizarre.
    Sounds fun.

    I'd a jumped right in.

    Side note, if I were getting naked in a alley, NO ONE would want me putting my clothes back on, trust me..[emoji57][emoji57]

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  7. #6292
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    60,611
    Shut the **** up.

  8. #6293
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Especially spiffy.. [emoji846]

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  9. #6294
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    13,775
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Sounds fun.

    I'd a jumped right in.

    Side note, if I were getting naked in a alley, NO ONE would want me putting my clothes back on, trust me..[emoji57][emoji57]

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Youd jump in, if shes the right age of course...14-17 sound about right?

  10. #6295
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,971
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Sounds fun.

    I'd a jumped right in.

    Side note, if I were getting naked in a alley, NO ONE would want me putting my clothes back on, trust me..[emoji57][emoji57]

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I used to make a lot of money giving relationship advice to dudes who couldn't get laid or get respect from women. I can amusingly recognize a guy with zero game when I see one and...

    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

    Maria Sakkari Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu

  11. #6296
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    44,087
    Trump at a rally in Minnesota:

    "You have good genes, you know that right? You have good genes. A lot of it is about genes, isn't it, don't you believe? The racehorse theory. You think we're so different? You have good genes in Minnesota"

    He is not even trying to hide his appeals at this point.

  12. #6297
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Youd jump in, if shes the right age of course...14-17 sound about right?
    Oh my...

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  13. #6298
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I used to make a lot of money giving relationship advice to dudes who couldn't get laid or get respect from women. I can amusingly recognize a guy with zero game when I see one and...

    Dont need any.

    I will in a couple years tho, I'm a definitely be hitting you up then...

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  14. #6299
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Trump at a rally in Minnesota:

    "You have good genes, you know that right? You have good genes. A lot of it is about genes, isn't it, don't you believe? The racehorse theory. You think we're so different? You have good genes in Minnesota"

    He is not even trying to hide his appeals at this point.
    lol, awesome!

    I wanna see him say that to his black supporters!

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  15. #6300
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    39,290
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Trump at a rally in Minnesota:

    "You have good genes, you know that right? You have good genes. A lot of it is about genes, isn't it, don't you believe? The racehorse theory. You think we're so different? You have good genes in Minnesota"

    He is not even trying to hide his appeals at this point.
    Jesus what a tool.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •