Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 419 of 448 FirstFirst ... 319369409417418419420421429 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 6719
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    A really really big lulz to the city of Minneapolis city council.
    ?que paso?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

If we make all selection processes for loans, jobs, and enrollment in colleges race and gender blind using anonymizer services we'll be much better off.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You get hung up on some strange ****.
    hung up? well, you and some others often seem to think a point has been made that hasn't...or that something is obvious that can easily be construed differently......and, of course, it wasn't lost on me who chose to post that video knowing I'd respond to it
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    If we make all selection processes for loans, jobs, and enrollment in colleges race and gender blind using anonymizer services we'll be much better off.
    The problem is we'd also have to remove names, because studies have continually found that people with "black" sounding names get called back less often. So even if you remove the race and their name sounds black, it will still be a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    hung up? well, you and some others often seem to think a point has been made that hasn't...or that something is obvious that can easily be construed differently......and, of course, it wasn't lost on me who chose to post that video knowing I'd respond to it
    You're kinda helping prove my point.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Not true. Blacks and women might be but who cares about them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You're kinda helping prove my point.
    and you're proving mine...funny how that works sometimes
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Not true. Blacks and women might be but who cares about them

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The problem is we'd also have to remove names, because studies have continually found that people with "black" sounding names get called back less often. So even if you remove the race and their name sounds black, it will still be a problem.
    Yes. That would be part of anonymizing. Need to fix their diction in any writing and spoken language too.

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/09/0...health-police/

Look what happens when you don't need the police and you move some of their funding to programs like this. Who woulda thunk?

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post

Look what happens when you don't need the police and you move some of their funding to programs like this. Who woulda thunk?
    You get a subscription wall?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Looks like a win all around.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You get a subscription wall?
    I do not. But it is the Post so maybe they do have one (I do use an ad blocker). Basically, they put a mental health person with a paramedic and they go check out certain situations such as a girl getting naked in an alleyway or someone having a mental breakdown on the sidewalk. They’ve responded to 350 calls so far and not needed police backup yet.

I do not. But it is the Post so maybe they do have one (I do use an ad blocker). Basically, they put a mental health person with a paramedic and they go check out certain situations such as a girl getting naked in an alleyway or someone having a mental breakdown on the sidewalk. They’ve responded to 350 calls so far and not needed police backup yet.
    Oh no's. A naked lady in an alley. Did she have a gun? Did she charge the mental health person or the paramedic with a knife?

Actually, that's awesome. I honestly hope that trend continues. Still need cops.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 09-20-2020 at 11:50 PM.

Oh goody. Videos supporting points of view.

here's one……

https://www.ktvu.com/news/social-wor...trying-to-help

Wow……here's another.

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/the...rica-ranked/2/

Seems pointless trying to support a point of view with these articles when there always seems to be plenty of other articles supporting the opposite point of view.

But I know we'll just keep trying.