Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 403 of 642 FirstFirst ... 303353393401402403404405413453503 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 9624
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    That ain't happening at 15 either, lol. Unless we're talking about the regions with a low cost of living, the same regions that can't afford it. San Fran has a 15 dollar wage I think, right? You make 30k a year there and you're still on government assistance.
    Someone in SF will fare a lot better making $15 an hour than they will $7.25 an hour though.

We're specifically talking about people that don't, you know, minimum wage employees, you silly goose.
    Actually you made a general statement and then added a qualifier to it. By this same logic, Porsches and Ferraris are not desirable cars, especially for low skilled workers.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Someone in SF will fare a lot better making $15 an hour than they will $7.25 an hour though.
    This is my favorite part. You ask him if having min wage statues actually makes people poorer and fingerbang says IDK but I know a lot of businesses

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

That ain't happening at 15 either, lol. Unless we're talking about the regions with a low cost of living, the same regions that can't afford it. San Fran has a 15 dollar wage I think, right? You make 30k a year there and you're still on government assistance.
    So? I really donít understand your point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have money...
    Hold the **** up bro! Did you just stumble onto the secret mystery of life? Iím sorry slow the **** down!

Life gets easier if you have more money?!?!?

Iím still trying to unpack this revelation.

So basically you're saying that people who are only racist in their head but don't ever say anything racist, do anything racist, or treat others differently because of that racism are OK.

Sure, OK. How often do you think that happens. I think there are far more racists who say or do racist things, or treat others differently, than there are racists who don't, even if they don't do it all the time. And you only seem to want to talk about the latter.
    I only want to discuss it because thatís the type of racism as a society that we can actually manage or attempt to deter through litigation. And itís my point exactly, typically people who are racist, make their feelings known, one way or the other. Those people are usually not successful, especially once their feeling are known.

For instance, you used Donald Sterling as an example. Once he made his racism known or once it became well known, he lost his franchise and success. Was he racist before it became known? Probably but as far as we know, it didnít interfere with anyoneís rights.

And those who cannot read minds learn about people's beliefs through their actions. No, racism is not an all time time thing anymore than religion is an all the time thing.

It seems you are saying if someone is racist for half the time, they are not racist because they are not racist 100% of the time and then using an example of a religious person when the religious example actually refutes your point.

Would you say someone is not a christian if they go to church every other sunday instead of every sunday? If they follow some rules of the bible and call themselves a christian but not others? most would consider them a christian.

And again, we are using examples of people who most certainly did make their racist beliefs known, and you are still arguing that those people aren't racists...
    If people follow some Christian beliefs and not others, I would not consider them to be Christian. Iíd say their beliefs are being tested at best. While obviously showing respect or in the very least dignity to a black person is not far fetched, to a racist, it goes against their beliefs. Itís in line with abortion or murder. Would you consider someone who commits murder a good Christian?

Keep stretching!

Not if the cost of living rises and minimum wage jobs are lost to concur with that $15 an hr which is likely.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Keep stretching!
    Keep killing the term racism. You may feel cool now but one day, you wonít.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Keep killing the term racism. You may feel cool now but one day, you wonít.
    Again, I'm not the one making up my own stupid *** definition of racism and pretending like it's straight from Merriam-Webster. No idea why you'd think I feel cool about getting in a mindless argument with someone making the most laughably ridiculous statements on racism imaginable.

Bull ****ing ****. I've got a rich cousin in SF wort like 300 million, all tech money and he lives in a tiny house (he's cheap) and bought it for millions. It's like 4 bedrooms and he pays a ton for it.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Most of the people I know from SF are loaded and still rent.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Not if the cost of living rises and minimum wage jobs are lost to concur with that $15 an hr which is likely.
    If we just didnít pay them anything there would so much investment and trickling- so much trickling that I donít think anyone would be poor. But whatís poor? Do people need electricity? I think robots

Bull ****ing ****. I've got a rich cousin in SF wort like 300 million, all tech money and he lives in a tiny house (he's cheap) and bought it for millions. It's like 4 bedrooms and he pays a ton for it.
    So they would be worse off with 15 instead of 7?