Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 40 of 711 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140540 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    burning buildings and destroying a city, racism solved?
    You are being remarkably dense.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Good old twitter. I commend the agendaless matt Walsh for digging for three days to find that one video. Well done matt, always standing up for innocent people being killed by cops.
    The first story is about a guy who suffered from serve mental illness. Im sure Brewers and whoever Matt Walsh is just want us to recognize that there are other marginalized groups that should also be stood up for and are not trying trivialize or discredit that blacks people are marginalized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

the bold is just stupid and ignorant.

I will support anyone (black/white/other) protesting, peacefully.
    This is a flat out lie. There are hundreds of posts on this site that show otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    This is a flat out lie. There are hundreds of posts on this site that show otherwise.
    you're the one lying. you're the one with extreme bias. you're the one supporting people that riot, supporting domestic terrorists like Antifa.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    So no comment again Mr. Mod?

Oh, that was a comment. I both highlighted Walsh's lack of credibilty and the disparity in the number of incidents. You can try the whole blacks are more aggressive and criminalistic angle again if you like.

nothing to do with rioting. the FBI was already investigating this before any rioting.
    That doesn't mean anything. The FBI doesn't drag their feet when it comes to investigations? Of course public sentiment played a role in expediting this guy's arrest.

here is a sad question that popped into my head watching the news this morning
    lets fast forward to the trial of Chauvin...putting aside your emotions on this, as his lawyer would be expected to....how does ANYone answer the question 'if you were a juror, would you presume innocent until proven guilty' as is every person's right in our justice system? I mean, especially by then, what potential juror would NOT have seen the video?

something of an aside...has anyone wondered who dhot the video and why they did that vs try and stop it?
    if YOU were there, what would you have done? I'd like to think I wouldn't just stand there holding my phone.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    That doesn't mean anything. The FBI doesn't drag their feet when it comes to investigations? Of course public sentiment played a role in expediting this guy's arrest.
    would his arrest and charges have happened with only protesting and no rioting? I would bet money yes. millions of people could legally protest without rioting and get the same results.

\_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    lets fast forward to the trial of Chauvin...putting aside your emotions on this, as his lawyer would be expected to....how does ANYone answer the question 'if you were a juror, would you presume innocent until proven guilty' as is every person's right in our justice system? I mean, especially by then, what potential juror would NOT have seen the video?

something of an aside...has anyone wondered who shot the video and why they did that vs try and stop it?
    if YOU were there, what would you have done? I'd like to think I wouldn't just stand there holding my phone.
    sounds good, to help the person. but without it being on video nothing may have been done about this.

\_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I'll put all the words into his mouth as I want. I've read 10s of thousands of his posts. I know how he stands on these issues. I know his methods. No need cape for FNK

Thanks for telling me how and how not things change though. Maybe open a history book first though.
    I can see how unproductive it is to attempt a debate with you.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post

something of an aside...has anyone wondered who dhot the video and why they did that vs try and stop it?
    I believe there were 3 other cops there. Answer this honestly, what do you think happens to the person who tries to stop the cop from having his knee on the guys back?

when they arrest someone, they have to charge them right away, right? the investigation was ongoing and maybe they didn't know what to specifically charge him with. they shouldn't overcharge because then it's harder to get a conviction.
    That's not true because prosecutors can amend charges after arrest. You clearly don't know how the law works.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    That's not true because prosecutors can amend charges after arrest. You clearly don't know how the law works.

\_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    You cant even tell its him in those two pictures

Did you, er, look at the post below the one you quoted?
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.

-JFK