Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 459 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Kaepernick made the decision to protest during the American national anthem, .
    More rules. Just ****ing say it: it's never OK for black people to protest. In anyway. You'll always find some dumb rule.

You care about a flag of a country that you don't even live in more than people dying. You care about a dumb song, that doesn't even slap, from a country you don't even live in more than people dying.

Again every person with ridges in their brain sees through your song and dance.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    That minute? From what I've seen when you commit a crime on video it can take anywhere from 4 days to 3 months to, well nevermind, that dude sold a loose cigarette. Give me fishing or give me death
    How much news coverage did these two videos get?

https://twitter.com/mattwalshblog/st...398030336?s=21

https://twitter.com/mattwalshblog/st...923309569?s=21

Again it doesn’t fit the media narrative so it got little coverage. You didn’t see any protests or riots for police brutality etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    You should know better by now than to challenge me on something.
    You can’t even tell it’s him in those two pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

Again it doesn’t fit the media narrative so it got little coverage. You didn’t see any protests or riots for police brutality etc

Good old twitter. I commend the agendaless matt Walsh for digging for three days to find that one video. Well done matt, always standing up for innocent people being killed by cops.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    More rules. Just ****ing say it: it's never OK for black people to protest. In anyway. You'll always find some dumb rule.

You care about a flag of a country that you don't even live in more than people dying. You care about a dumb song, that doesn't even slap, from a country you don't even live in more than people dying.

Stop the extrapolations. Stop putting words in ppls mouth.
    You want things to change? It doesn't happen by pushing, pressing, and otherwise putting ppl who largely want the SAME THING you do on the defensive.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

The second one was actually a pretty big story. Not this big but I think there was a PSD thread. Im not sure what your point is. Do you think blacks and whites being treated differently by law enforcement is a media invention?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Good old twitter. I commend the agendaless matt Walsh for digging for three days to find that one video. Well done matt, always standing up for innocent people being killed by cops.
    So no comment again Mr. Mod?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Dude: YOU'RE THE ONE *CONSTANTLY* TWISTING HIS WORDS TO FIT A NARRATIVE.

Sure, peeps on the other side do it as well but you're about as bad of an offender of this as there is on this site.
    show me where I twisted what he said.
    do you know that in order for me to twist what he said I would have to take what he said and make it mean something other than what he said. that's not twisting.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    You mean when he's said if governors didn't open as soon as he wanted, he'd use his power to force it?
    Spoiler alert- he can't
    Or the current issue with Twitter where he's been suggesting mail-in ballots are illegal and/or lead to voter fraud?
    Spoiler alert- no proof of that
    Or that the Dems are pushing mail-in ballots as a way to sway elections their direction?
    Yeah, don't think so

Remember, this is the guy who a few weeks ago turned to a doctor and asked if ingesting disinfectant might kill the virus....yeah, it would, and the person.

Shall I go on?

none of that has anything to do with violent rhetoric.

the things you mentioned are things Trump could do (or not) as President with actual presidential actions (or not). this isn't pushing violence.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Stop the extrapolations. Stop putting words in ppls mouth.
    You want things to change? It doesn't happen by pushing, pressing, and otherwise putting ppl who largely want the SAME THING you do on the defensive.
    I'll put all the words into his mouth as I want. I've read 10s of thousands of his posts. I know how he stands on these issues. I know his methods. No need cape for FNK

Thanks for telling me how and how not things change though. Maybe open a history book first though.

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Lots of good television tonight. What one are you guys watching? I'm watching Atlanta get burned to the ground again. Burn it all to the ground. Busineses and the cops are going to have to take this one for the country. Make sure they know that anytime it happens again, you'll burn the cities down.
    Maybe things will change then. Don't get guilted out of it by conservatives who want things to go back to normal. Show up in tactical gear and assault rifles and put fear in them and maybe they'll stop killing you. It seems to work for MAGA fanboys to get what they want.
    burning buildings and destroying a city, racism solved?

or it solves nothing.

show people in a MAGA hat rioting, burning, looting.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    No he was only arrested today. 4 days after the incident. This is very likely due to the massive unrest that is going on in Minneapolis and elsewhere.
    nothing to do with rioting. the FBI was already investigating this before any rioting.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No that's not the case. Frey (the mayor of Minneapolis) as of the 28th was calling for Chauvin's arrest and he wasn't charged until today. It wasn't a foregone conclusion if and when the arrest was going to take place.

https://www.startribune.com/shooting...est/570804062/

All Frey said soon after it happened was that the 4 officers were terminated.

That absolutely had to do with the ferocity of the actions taken.

It will happen again too if this guy isn't convicted. Similar to what happened during the LA riots when those officers got off.

when they arrest someone, they have to charge them right away, right? the investigation was ongoing and maybe they didn't know what to specifically charge him with. they shouldn't overcharge because then it's harder to get a conviction.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's what some of you guys don't get either. We see so many instances of cops who brutalize or kill black men (unjustifiably) and are never charged and if they are charged, never convicted. That certainly fuels the anger of a group of people who feel like the police are not out to help them.

Rodney King
    Eric Garner
    Freddie Gray
    Michael Brown
    Sam Dubose
    Philando Castile
    Alton Sterling
    Jamar Clark
    Jeremy McDole
    Ryan Twyman

Just to name a few. This is year after year, case after case with no resolution in sight.
    this is where people lose credibility. you can't drop these names that include Michael Brown, who first attacked the officer while he was still in his police car. forensic evidence proved this.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post

the bold is just stupid and ignorant.

I will support anyone (black/white/other) protesting, peacefully.

I will not support anyone (black/white/other) rioting, being violent, breaking the law.

George Floyd's own girlfriend doesn't want rioting, wants peaceful protesting.

it's this type of post that doesn't help anything, just more divisive.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯