Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 386 of 702 FirstFirst ... 286336376384385386387388396436486 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 10529
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    In the forests or in police HQ???? Or the mayor's condo???
    Wow. You're hilarious! Ever thought about a career in comedy?

This is why they kneel

First and second Paras……here's what you don't get (and never will) you pay people for that the job is worth and supply and demand of labor dictates. It's just that simple. And you do it too. When you shop, don't you look for the best price on an item? Who doesn't.

Third Para……money moves (I've said this before) Whatever the Waltons make, the money is reinvested (or donated). It doesn't just sit in their bank. It moves. It's how our capitalist society operates and it is very successful. Try to be part of that success instead of just whining about the rich.

This is my last post o this topic. We are never going to see the other's point of view. I hope you settle whatever is bothering you.
    The money has been moving in the same direction for 40 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 09-09-2020 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Trickle down? Hell no, percolating up.

Heck, the COVID economic crash should tell us all we need to know. Middle and lower class people are being devastated and the wealthy are seeing record gains.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Heck, the COVID economic crash should tell us all we need to know. Middle and lower class people are being devastated and the wealthy are seeing record gains.
    Somehow rising wages isn’t moving money. You have to give it to the wealthy and bet on the consequences of there whims

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Wow. You're hilarious! Ever thought about a career in comedy?
    That was pretty good for sluggo.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Damn right it should tell you all you need to know. Your state officials ****ed you, but you stubborn fools will never admit it. Hell, you guys are so zombified that I'm not even sure you know it.

It's not odd at all that the red cities are doing pretty damn good in comparison to their counterparts.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 09-09-2020 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Damn right it should tell you all you need to know. Your state officials ****ed you, but you stubborn fools will never admit it. Hell, you guys are so zombified that I'm not even sure you know it.

It's not odd at all that the red cities are doing pretty damn good in comparison to their counterparts.
    You calling others zombies when it comes to their outlook on COVID-19 is ****ing hilarious. Good luck catching it by the way (just be careful what you wish for).

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post

How did the state officials **** us?

Did the federal officials **** us too?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Somehow rising wages isn’t moving money. You have to give it to the wealthy and bet on the consequences of there whims

The wealthy are getting all the money?? Wow!!!

What do you think they do with it???

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Um, if he wasn't trying to kill him then what was he trying to do?

this has already been established. he went there to protect business, and while there he also helped protesters who were hurt. once confronted he had a right to defend himself.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Literally has nothing to do with being shot in the back 7 times.
    this is how media decided to cover Jacob Blake. what I showed is part of who Jacob Blake is.

the media here decided to mention the charges, just buried it in the story. if one wants to argue that this is meaningless then they wouldn't have been included at all.

the word warrant is mentioned nowhere in the NYT article, yet the police who confronted Blake knew there was a warrant.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

The wealthy are getting all the money?? Wow!!!

What do you think they do with it???
    Mostly, they shelter it offshore.

My buddy was in the Marines and served in Baghdad and texted me almost the same thing verbatim.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this has already been established. he went there to protect business, and while there he also helped protesters who were hurt. once confronted he had a right to defend himself.
    We are talking about Blake, not rittenhouse..

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train