Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 380 of 632 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390430480 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 9466
    And around the Mulberry bush we go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    And around the Mulberry bush we go

If only we could confine it to early in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    The difference here with stop and frisk is me differentiating between my thoughts from a civil standpoint (against 5th amendment rights) and my feeling that something has to change in the inner city (a means to an end). Furthermore, I never stated that the tactic should be applied in a racist fashion.

Second, no. Iím arguing that the current system (the union) inhibits poor police (including racists) from being properly reprimanded and fired if need be. The difference is, my solution is actually attainable. I donít know if youíve even offered a solution. Racist cops shouldnít be allowed to be cops is not a solution. Itís a hope for a utopian society.

Third, my interest is improving inner cities. While I understand this thread is about police brutality, Iím extending my thoughts to the overall improvement, specifically in policing and education. Two of the main issues facing inner cities. Can we not agree that these two issues policing/crime and education are not the biggest issues in the inner cities? That being said, for the purpose of this thread, just ban police unions. Itís the problem.

If it can be proven that a cop pulled someone over because of their race then of course they should be fired . The difference is with police unions, they canít be fired. Racist and poor officers cannot be fired in the current system for the most part. Racist and poor teachers can definitely not be fired either but I know you want to protect your political property.
    Exactly as I suspected. In my scenario, could you prove the cop was pulling over someone for their race, yes or no?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Absolutely correct. How many questionable employees have you kept on hoping they could pull it together? How much personal agony have you suffered knowing you had to fire someone for cause?

That said, I do think that the huge corporations don't do much to consider the needs of the bottom rung of the ladder. They are cheap to pay, cheap to train, and therefore cheap to replace, so giving them the least benefits (even if those benefits are a convenient place and opportunity to use the bathroom) is a natural outcome. I worked for UPS in college and they absolutely use people up and spit them out much like Amazon does now. Of course part of the key there for employees is an avenue to advance out of the pit of despair that is the bottom rung, and I think even that isn't available in a lot of companies now ... Amazon warehouse human robots have essentially no way up, but Amazon knows that and is working feverishly on getting actual robots to do the job and the robots will replace the humans once the expense is even close for the performance.
    So you agree with his premise and your example directly refutes it.

Iíve seen too much corporate malfeasance to buy the ďwe careĒ line, particularly because anytime people bring up the possibility for more pay for workers the immediate threat is that they will automate and get rid of all the e
    Players (doesnít sound very cari g.

Do I think there are good employers out there who do care about their Employees? Absolutely. Do I think itís all businesses like Sluggo wants to believe? Not even close. Do I think Sluggo is this magnanimous and generous manager? Heck no. He still wonít let go that an employee regifted a gift he gave him a decade ago.

This is why they kneel

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...k-lives-matter

Detective fired for supporting BLM (many cities like Detroit and Newark) had cops join the protests and marches. But here they get fired.

Which is kinda funny considering how seemingly impossible it is for them to fire a cop for shooting an unarmed person.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

Detective fired for supporting BLM (many cities like Detroit and Newark) had cops join the protests and marches. But here they get fired.

Which is kinda funny considering how seemingly impossible it is for them to fire a cop for shooting an unarmed person.
    Yeah, but I mean, gee whiz, the poor commissioner was getting heat from the mayorís office.

I would be surprised if there wasn't more to this.

buried deeper in the article..

Clapprood has denied that account and also told MassLive that this was not Fuentes's first issue with the department.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

and she wasn't even directly supporting BLM, she was supporting her niece...........how DARE she?!

but raises another layer in all this....cops that are NOT part of the problem can't even speak up without in some cases likely facing more retribution than some cops that ARE
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Exactly as I suspected. In my scenario, could you prove the cop was pulling over someone for their race, yes or no?
    The more important question is could you reprimand this officer in the current system? And the answer is no. A union rep would simply state the officer is just doing their job. You more concerned with what an individual on a message board believes or donít believes than you are an officer you believe not doing his job is properly reprimanded.

The more important question is could you reprimand this officer in the current system? And the answer is no. A union rep would simply state the officer is just doing their job. You more concerned with what an individual on a message board believes or donít believes than you are an officer you believe not doing his job is properly reprimanded.
    Youíve demonstrated over and over again you know zilch about the current system.

Youíve demonstrated over and over again you know zilch about the current system.

Cool. Just continue to ignore the issues...

This is why they kneel

Cool. Just continue to ignore the issues...
    You believe the union is inherently evil and has enormous power. Some people donít agree with you. You have nothing to back up your beliefs other then conceptual theory which you repeat it over and over again. You should get new material or move on

Last edited by ewing; 09-07-2020 at 04:27 PM.

You believe the union is inherently evil and has enormous power. Some people donít agree with you. You have nothing to back up your beliefs other then conceptual theory which you repeat it over and over again. You should get new material or move on

Cool. Just donít complain when police keep their jobs after some type of wrong doing.

Why canít you answer the question. Remember you are the one who accused me of not wanting the society that punishes racist cops.

Suppose the answer to your question is no, under the current Union system we couldnít reprimand him and we decided to go with your system and abolish the Union to assure racist cops are punished.

No answer the question:

Under your society with the police Union gone, would you punish or reprimand the cop in my scenario?

Cool. Just donít complain when police keep their jobs after some type of wrong doing.
    Except you canít answer the question because under your proposal police would still keep their jobs after some type of wrong doing. So how is your system any different?