Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 440 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    That's moving the goal posts.

No one has ever claimed that cops never kill white men.

That isn't what any of this is about.
    I think there is some filtering of what is and what is not used for outrage. The fact is it's fairly shocking how many people cops kill every year regardless of race. 240 people have been shot and killed by police so far this year and that's with people sheltering in place for months. Don't have stats for people who die in custody or recently after interacting with the police, and that 240 doesn't include cops killing people without shooting them. I really do think there is an aspect of what sells in choosing which stories get a boost.

Lots of good television tonight. What one are you guys watching? I'm watching Atlanta get burned to the ground again. Burn it all to the ground. Busineses and the cops are going to have to take this one for the country. Make sure they know that anytime it happens again, you'll burn the cities down.
    Maybe things will change then. Don't get guilted out of it by conservatives who want things to go back to normal. Show up in tactical gear and assault rifles and put fear in them and maybe they'll stop killing you. It seems to work for MAGA fanboys to get what they want.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    I'm not interested in playing the moving the goalpost game.

Fact is blacks make up 24% of those killed by police yet only make up 13% of the population.

Another fact is police are piss poor trained and kill way to many people, regardless of race, unnecessarily.

If you're okay with that, that's on you.
    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    If that's how you feel...go burn and loot those buildings. I hear it makes everything feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    If that's how you feel...go burn and loot those buildings. I hear it makes everything feel better.
    I would lose my job if I set a building on fire. You know, you cant be a FF if you're an arsonist. But thanks for the useless advice, I'm sure you're a blast at parties.

He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Totally get that. No doubt. And I will.never pretend to be in that situation, but I'm sure these past few days will definitely progress that cause though.
    Well its no different than progressing the cause that (publicly) cops want to portray they are protecting and serving all races equally when clearly a significant % of them are not.

Again, I dont think any of us condone the looting and destroying of property but unfortunately peaceful protesting probably means Chauvin is home with his family tonight instead of arrested for murder.

Atlanta Mayor says it's not a protest.

CNN Center bombed ... I wonder if they think that's a protest?

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Lots of good television tonight. What one are you guys watching? I'm watching Atlanta get burned to the ground again. Burn it all to the ground. Busineses and the cops are going to have to take this one for the country. Make sure they know that anytime it happens again, you'll burn the cities down.
    Maybe things will change then. Don't get guilted out of it by conservatives who want things to go back to normal. Show up in tactical gear and assault rifles and put fear in them and maybe they'll stop killing you. It seems to work for MAGA fanboys to get what they want.
    Was watching cats in San Jose, CA battle with the police earlier. Was fairly entertaining.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Well its no different than progressing the cause that (publicly) cops want to portray they are protecting and serving all races equally when clearly a significant % of them are not.

Again, I dont think any of us condone the looting and destroying of property but unfortunately peaceful protesting probably means Chauvin is home with his family tonight instead of arrested for murder.
    Wasn't he arrested before the protests started?

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    I would lose my job if I set a building on fire. You know, you cant be a FF if you're an arsonist. But thanks for the useless advice, I'm sure you're a blast at parties.

Odd that you call yourself a man of God yet are okay with senseless killings.

Trust me on this, I am most definitely the man in a party environment. It's what I do.

Please remind me when I said that I am okay with this senseless killing. One quote will suffice. Until you do that, I'll keep my stance that these riots are counterproductive to and rather convoluted to the stance they are standing up for. These last few days will most definitely hurt race relations and not help them. That's what I don't understand. That mind set is skeptical at best.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

10. 05-30-2020, 01:00 AM
    Reason
    If you post actually say something

Until you do that, I'll keep my stance that these riots are counterproductive to and rather convoluted to the stance they are standing up for. These last few days will most definitely hurt race relations and not help them.
    I think in the long run it will help them. For a few years it's just been rinse, wash, repeat, I had a feeling one of these would boil over eventually.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Wasn't he arrested before the protests started?
    No he was only arrested today. 4 days after the incident. This is very likely due to the massive unrest that is going on in Minneapolis and elsewhere.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-30-2020 at 01:06 AM.

No he was only arrested today. 4 days after the incident. This is very likely due to the massive unrest that is going on in Minneapolis and elsewhere.
    Yup.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Was watching cats in San Jose, CA battle with the police earlier. Was fairly entertaining.
    That's where riot cops put me down many years ago. It was Market St, near St John St. That too was a protest about cops and black people, but for that one the riots waited until the police were let go.

I remember the mayor saying he was going to be charged the day of the murder so surprised it took them 4 days. Doubt it has to do with the looting.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I think in the long run it will help them. For a few years it's just been rinse, wash, repeat, I had a feeling one of these would boil over eventually.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Furgasson was definitely not was, rinse, repeat. It boiled over and became counterproductive to a solution. Here we are again.

The dude was fired day one and charged with murder 4 days later. If you can't see that as an improvement...go burn a building and loot whatever the **** you want.