Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 350 of 709 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360400450 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 10622
  1. #5236
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    15,233
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    You have a google machine Iím sure... but hereís a source that took me 30 secs...

    https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf

    Sorry I didnít cite my work professor... better now?
    https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ables/table-43

    Ummmmmm. No. you gave us something cryptic from 15 years ago... Here's the most recent stuff.

    Violent crime
    Total White Black
    404,236 236,590 151,744

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  2. #5237
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    15,233
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    More of Joey's fun contorting police numbers. No, just because black people commit 50% of all violent crimes does not mean they are 50% of all police interactions. Beyond that, it's an incredibly tenuous connection to make considering 99% of police interactions are not for violent crimes.

    Seriously, you are trying very, very hard to make it seem like half of all black people are violent criminals.
    Not to mention black people do not commit 50% of violent crime... Like Ewing pointed out succinctly. Joey is just lying.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  3. #5238
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    14,836
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Nah, I'm not going to engage with your partisanship. For instance, you didn't even say Police Unions, you said Unions. As in general. Because you don't even care about the police stuff since you literally don't think it's happening. This is just a ruse for you to try and vilify all Unions.
    I said police union in my first sentence lol. But yes, I believe itís all unions. However, specifically itís public sector unions. Public sector unions are forces that only hurt the average citizen. You wonder why police stand up for each other, go try getting a teacher to tell tales on another teacher...

  4. #5239
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    14,836
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ables/table-43

    Ummmmmm. No. you gave us something cryptic from 15 years ago... Here's the most recent stuff.

    Violent crime
    Total White Black
    404,236 236,590 151,744
    So itís 37%....and I believe black people killed by police are roughly in line with that percentage... tell me if Iím wrong...

  5. #5240
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    14,836
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    More of Joey's fun contorting police numbers. No, just because black people commit 50% of all violent crimes does not mean they are 50% of all police interactions. Beyond that, it's an incredibly tenuous connection to make considering 99% of police interactions are not for violent crimes.

    Seriously, you are trying very, very hard to make it seem like half of all black people are violent criminals.
    Police interacting with violent criminals is more likely to lead to police using lethal force. This isnít rocket science. Thinking a police officer wants to shoot an unarmed or even an armed individual is caveman-ish. In most cases, itís putting their careers on the line in the very least.

  6. #5241
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    14,836
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Not to mention black people do not commit 50% of violent crime... Like Ewing pointed out succinctly. Joey is just lying.
    But they do commit over 50% of murders which is the worst violent crime.

  7. #5242
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,549
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    So itís 37%....and I believe black people killed by police are roughly in line with that percentage... tell me if Iím wrong...
    27%, but those are arrests.

  8. #5243
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    14,836
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    27%, but those are arrests.
    So is the number more in line when considering violent crime?

  9. #5244
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    19,831
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    What a load of ****. The only reason the man pulled the trigger is that he is a hateful, cowardly, pathetic, loser.

    Not to mention, there was no reason given for his arrest. If the cops didn't approach the man without cause, they wouldn't have attempted to murder him. He was looking to kill somebody, luckily he was only able to paralyze someone and destroy their life.
    You speak as if this is fact. Police did have a valid reason for his arrest.
    There are hateful, pathetic, racist cops out there. Sadly, I know one.

    Not every cop who is involved in a shooting of a black man is hateful, racist, or looking to murder somebody...but it seems like that is the new narrative for a lot of people.

    Derek Chauvin...piece of **** who was looking to murder somebody. Other three officers involved...****ing morons.
    Every situation is so very different. Itís so easy to paint the picture that this Kenosha officer was one of those pieces of **** based on the fact he shot somebody in the back seven times. I donít blame anybody for thinking that and I canít say one way or another if you are right or wrong. I just think there is a really good chance that you are wrong.

  10. #5245
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    64,987
    Yeah, he might just be another ***** little ***** with a badge and a gun that resorts to panicky violence as soon as some scary dark man isn't cooperating with him.

  11. #5246
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    20,160
    Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    You speak as if this is fact. Police did have a valid reason for his arrest.
    There are hateful, pathetic, racist cops out there. Sadly, I know one.

    Not every cop who is involved in a shooting of a black man is hateful, racist, or looking to murder somebody...but it seems like that is the new narrative for a lot of people.

    Derek Chauvin...piece of **** who was looking to murder somebody. Other three officers involved...****ing morons.
    Every situation is so very different. Itís so easy to paint the picture that this Kenosha officer was one of those pieces of **** based on the fact he shot somebody in the back seven times. I donít blame anybody for thinking that and I canít say one way or another if you are right or wrong. I just think there is a really good chance that you are wrong.
    You're defending your beliefs against a group of racial arsonists.

    Everyone understands that the Floyd murder was a completely ****ed up thing. Everyone! No question about the facts and circumstances about it. It was a horrible action by police. But you do not need to explain or defend what the majority of police do, because the vast majority of people get it.

    Election years have always been crazy, but the left has definitely elevated this election year to a new level of crazy. It's backfiring on them now and it will continue to backfire on them.

    Tell every officer you know that represents the 99% to keep their chins up. This will evaporate in a couple months.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  12. #5247
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    64,987

  13. #5248
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,403

    This is why they kneel

    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yeah, he might just be another ***** little ***** with a badge and a gun that resorts to panicky violence as soon as some scary dark man isn't cooperating with him.
    The guy had a knife. He didnít listen to the cops commands. He went into his car when the cops attempted numerous times to stop him. They even tased him.

    This guy has a history of carrying a gun illegally and has a large criminal record.

    Donít play stupid and you wonít get shot. Listen to the cops when they stop you. Seems pretty logical to me but just assume this white cop was racist!

    Next time a black police officer shoots and kills a white person I assume itís because they hate white people, right? Is it justified than to loot and set things on fire? Or is this only for when white cops shoot black people?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #5249
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    13,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    The guy had a knife. He didnít listen to the cops commands. He went into his car when the cops attempted numerous times to stop him. They even tased him.

    This guy has a history of carrying a gun illegally and has a large criminal record.

    Donít play stupid and you wonít get shot. Listen to the cops when they stop you. Seems pretty logical to me but just assume this white cop was racist!

    Next time a black police officer shoots and kills a white person I assume itís because they hate white people, right? Is it justified than to loot and set things on fire? Or is this only for when white cops shoot black people?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sure. If he shoots him seven times in the back

  15. #5250
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,403
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Sure. If he shoots him seven times in the back
    Again listen to the officers commands and he wouldnít be paralyzed right now.

    Pretty simple concept


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •