Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 349 of 615 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351359399449 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 9218
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    None of them are accurate, none of them are backed up by sources, and you arent giving any information where or how they were gathered. You made them up. You may have heard something like that somewhere, but those numbers are just pulled from thin air.
    He also never takes into account societal factors such as police targeting, how sentencing actually works, how laws are actually enforced, crimes created intended to lock up black people, access to representation, bail cash grabs, etc.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    He also never takes into account societal factors such as police targeting, how sentencing actually works, how laws are actually enforced, crimes created intended to lock up black people, ets.
    Of course not, also why I wont see any real numbers. He is simply making generalizations based on race, whatever it is that we call that. Some people are in gangs, while others are militias and that whole ball o wax.

None of them are accurate, none of them are backed up by sources, and you arent giving any information where or how they were gathered. You made them up. You may have heard something like that somewhere, but those numbers are just pulled from thin air.
    You have a google machine Iím sure... but hereís a source that took me 30 secs...

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf

Sorry I didnít cite my work professor... better now?

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    He also never takes into account societal factors such as police targeting, how sentencing actually works, how laws are actually enforced, crimes created intended to lock up black people, access to representation, bail cash grabs, etc.
    Police do not target victims of violent crimes. Most violent crimes are committed within the same race. Black on black. White on white. Etc

You could make that argument with drug related crimes- police racism. But you cannot do so with violent crimes. Itís where your point falls flat....
    Last edited by joeyc77; 08-28-2020 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    You have a google machine Iím sure... but hereís a source that took me 30 secs...

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf

Sorry I didnít cite my work professor... better now?
    Sure, we proved you made the first number up. Do you have a source for the others?

People will always make excuses to defend executioners...sorry police.

Sure, we proved you made the first number up. Do you have a source for the others?
    What number are you referring to that I made up?

Serious question: have you been drinking?

You mean how I point out that black people make up 50% of the murder/violent crime victims in the US? If one race has 50% of the interactions with police, especially considering its with violent criminals, that race should rightfully make up 50% of the deaths by police.
    What number are you referring to that I made up?

Serious question: have you been drinking?
    Nope. The number isnt 50%. The numbers regarding police interaction arent included, nor are the numbers of death by police. For the sake of your argument, I'll just ignore that we dont know if the crimes reported were even crimes since they dont even require them to be reported to police. They are crimes people believed to be crimes. That brings us to the larger issue that even people that study this for a living have a difficult time gathering data because it's up to police to voluntarily report these numbers and that they have an inherent bias when they do(the reason your numbers are based on a survey). You are wildly speculating on a subject you dont understand(systemic racism) using incomplete data. Put the whole thing together, gather all of your data, and take us on a walk to your gang culture hypothesis and you'll have something. It would be truly groundbreaking work if you could make it happen.

Yes, itís called the police union. Unions stick up and defend other members. One for all and all for one. Until you are ready to admit unions are an issue, donít bother with the other stuff..,
    Nah, I'm not going to engage with your partisanship. For instance, you didn't even say Police Unions, you said Unions. As in general. Because you don't even care about the police stuff since you literally don't think it's happening. This is just a ruse for you to try and vilify all Unions.

You mean how I point out that black people make up 50% of the murder/violent crime victims in the US? If one race has 50% of the interactions with police, especially considering its with violent criminals, that race should rightfully make up 50% of the deaths by police.
    More of Joey's fun contorting police numbers. No, just because black people commit 50% of all violent crimes does not mean they are 50% of all police interactions. Beyond that, it's an incredibly tenuous connection to make considering 99% of police interactions are not for violent crimes.

Seriously, you are trying very, very hard to make it seem like half of all black people are violent criminals.

Nope. The number isnt 50%. The numbers regarding police interaction arent included, nor are the numbers of death by police. For the sake of your argument, I'll just ignore that we dont know if the crimes reported were even crimes since they dont even require them to be reported to police. They are crimes people believed to be crimes. That brings us to the larger issue that even people that study this for a living have a difficult time gathering data because it's up to police to voluntarily report these numbers and that they have an inherent bias when they do(the reason your numbers are based on a survey). You are wildly speculating on a subject you dont understand(systemic racism) using incomplete data. Put the whole thing together, gather all of your data, and take us on a walk to your gang culture hypothesis and you'll have something. It would be truly groundbreaking work if you could make it happen.
    All of this. Joey is really adept at contorting numbers to come to his favorite stat: that 50% of violent crimes are committed by black people.

Yes sir, just like that.

Who should have more examples of being shot while not posing a threat? White or black?

Let's goooo stats!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    More of Joey's fun contorting police numbers. No, just because black people commit 50% of all violent crimes does not mean they are 50% of all police interactions. Beyond that, it's an incredibly tenuous connection to make considering 99% of police interactions are not for violent crimes.

Seriously, you are trying very, very hard to make it seem like half of all black people are violent criminals.
    Is this not in lock step with all major right wing media..?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

All of this. Joey is really adept at contorting numbers to come to his favorite stat: that 50% of violent crimes are committed by black people.
    Its the old 13/52 trope that's been bouncing around supremacy sites forever, though I doubt that's where he picked it up.

This is why they kneel

I got a secret. Heís lying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.