Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 343 of 702 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343344345353393443 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 10529
    Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    I donít disagree with you at all, but I think it works both ways.
    Try to walk in the shoes of a police officer and look at it from their point of view.
    Hi. I donít ask this to be rude I just think you might have an answer. Why 7 times? Are you supposed empty your gun? Iím not tiring to be snide. It an honest question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    So there should have been 2 more tasers, and which officer didnt hear the first shot in the back and fired off six more to be sure. I get that it's a chaotic situation, but I'd think that a few shots in the back would have done the trick. The job is to bring the people in front of a judge.
    Only one police officer fired his weapon. I agree that seven gun shots at point blank range is excessive, but I donít necessarily disagree for the use of deadly force.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Would I be incorrect in thinking that one thing a lot of these incidents have in common is that the officers involved have skipped over some of the rules of engagement steps and gone to the use of potentially fatal force far too quickly? I guess I just can't fathom the logic of a man walking and getting into his car logically results in going from an ineffective taser to 7 shots fired.

On top of that, would there not be a difference in escalation training between engaging a suspect in his car and engaging that same car with innocent minors inside?
    Thatís the thing, every one of these cases has very different circumstances but it seems like they are all being treated as the same. Whether justified or not, police having to use deadly force is worst possible outcome. I have no issue with standing up against racism and police brutality and I am actually 100% for it. George Floyd got murdered, no doubt, but many of these other cases are being treated like itís the same as that...and it just isnít.

But to answer your question Iím sure there have been many times where police have skipped steps and used deadly force when it was not necessary, whether that be due to racism or just simply doing a ****** job and making a terrible mistake. In those situations they should be punished accordingly.

This shooting in Kenosha is so much more than a man just peacefully walking to his car to drive away.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    They said it was only one officer that fired off all seven shots.
    Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Hi. I donít ask this to be rude I just think you might have an answer. Why 7 times? Are you supposed empty your gun? Iím not tiring to be snide. It an honest question.

Do I think 7 shots at point blank range is excessive, probably. Would I have done the same? Probably not.
    There arenít any rules or standards, as far As Iím aware, as to how many times to fire your weapon when attempting to incapacitate a subject. Could be one shot, could be many more.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

I haven't said anything in defense of this minor other than owning a gun is a right. I haven't read about him.

everyone should want the truth about Kyle Rittenhouse and what happened this night.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/27/u...ing-video.html

Tracking the Suspect in the Fatal Kenosha Shootings

Footage appears to show a teenager shooting three people during protests in Wisconsin. We tracked his movements that night.
    there is nothing in this article about being a white supremacist, the word white is not even used.
    I've seen social media pushing this, with no evidence.

evidence where?

people straight up lying.

NYT article..

Mr. Rittenhouse says that heís there to protect the business. He calls it his job, although there is no indication that he was asked to guard the site.

Later, he claims to another videographer that he was pepper sprayed by someone in a nearby crowd while protecting property.

In most of the footage The Times has reviewed from before the shootings, Mr. Rittenhouse is around this area. He also offers medical assistance to protesters.
    He eventually leaves the dealership and is barred by the police from returning. Six minutes later footage shows Mr. Rittenhouse being chased by an unknown group of people into the parking lot of another dealership several blocks away.

First shooting

While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though itís unclear why. The weaponís muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head.
    Mr. Rittenhouse seems to make a phone call and then flees the scene. Several people chase him, some shouting, ďThatís the shooter!Ē

As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him. One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.

Mr. Rittenhouseís gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.
    he is shooting, and so are other people that result in 16 other gunshots.

some will have you believe this is a white supremacist that simply murdered people in cold blood. that doesn't look to be reality.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Do I think 7 shots at point blank range is excessive, probably. Would I have done the same? Probably not.
    There arenít any rules or standards, as far As Iím aware, as to how many times to fire your weapon when attempting to incapacitate a subject. Could be one shot, could be many more.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

His mom dropped him off, she should be sharing his cell.
    Agreed.

so everyone with a gun is a grave danger? do you object to more of the Constitution or just the 2nd Amendment.
    No. However, he was a minor illegally carrying said gun and had killed numerous people.

To play your stupid game: are you okay with minors killing protestors with illegally obtained weapons?

try reading more if you're going to comment.

I haven't said anything in defense of this minor other than owning a gun is a right. I haven't read about him.

I also never said the shooting was totally fine.

I don't think race played a factor in either of these incidents.

still waiting for anyone to confirm whether he is a white supremacist like has been said.
    I love how you give white murderers the benefit of the doubt, yet instantly make excuses for cops shooting a black man that was walking away from them.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    No. However, he was a minor illegally carrying said gun and had killed numerous people.

To play your stupid game: are you okay with minors killing protestors with illegally obtained weapons?
    No matter how many times people tell Special, he keeps forgetting this kid killed two people.

The right glorifies people who shoot African Americans. Just think about that for a second.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

I donít disagree with you at all, but I think it works both ways.
    Try to walk in the shoes of a police officer and look at it from their point of view.
    I think this is why people are so frustrated. If I'm a fully armed cop, I dont need to shoot people 7 times because they are frustrated and walking away.

That's why it's so frustrating. When you look at it through the cops eyes, it's still like bro, what in the flying **** are you doing?!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Apparently the taser was deployed and was not effective.
    That's not the fault of the guy being tased. Using faulty or malfunctioning equipment is not a good enough excuse to kill someone.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

His mom dropped him off, she should be sharing his cell.
    If that was a black mom who dropped off a black kid to go wave his gun around...that's exactly where her *** would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    The right glorifies people who shoot African Americans. Just think about that for a second.
    Correction: the right glorifies people who HUNT African Americans. They see it as a past time or activity to be enjoyed.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move fasterÖbut tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!