Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 341 of 709 FirstFirst ... 241291331339340341342343351391441 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 10622
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    they should not have shot him in the back, but he wasn't a victim either.

people should be able to drop the partisan bias and see that Jacob Blake was not some innocent victim, his history is disturbing.
    Karma?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

They just had a press conference. They said he had a knife in his car.

New footage from the scene

https://youtu.be/qbiHmAZfE4Y

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

did you forget about the 2nd Amendment. simply having a gun is legal, including the AR-15.

it shouldn't matter a person's race, everyone in America has the 2nd Amendment right.
    Wait. Shooting people is a second amendment right?

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Wait. Shooting people is a second amendment right?
    Duh, it makes it legal.

The second amendment allows you to bear arms. It doesnít specify what that is. Hence the ability for states to govern what type of arms is legal in their state. IMO I donít see why an AR 15 is legal or why anybody would need one. What i see when a guy is carrying around one is a dude with some serious inferiority issues and a small penis.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    The second amendment allows you to bear arms. It doesnít specify what that is. Hence the ability for states to govern what type of arms is legal in their state. IMO I donít see why an AR 15 is legal or why anybody would need one. What i see when a guy is carrying around one is a dude with some serious inferiority issues and a small penis.

Mamba may be gone but that last line owns.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

so don't trust anyone white? stop.
    Thats not what he said. He said he has no faith in anyone white pursuing justice for his black son. This is an expression of how those oppressed by systemic racism see the system. Open your eyes and listen to your fellow americans.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

everyone should also be able to agree that Jacob Blake should have listened to police. where is that? I haven't seen anyone saying that.
    When police have such a severe and fatal over reaction it will naturally take the spot light away from something this relatively trivial.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    They just had a press conference. They said he had a knife in his car.
    lol, yup, I'm sure he was going back to his car to get his knife to go then attack 3 officers with guns.

That definitely makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    When police have such a severe and fatal over reaction it will naturally take the spot light away from something this relatively trivial.

The real problem is that he doesn't even seem to understand why African-Americans wouldn't want to cooperate with police.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    The real problem is that he doesn't even seem to understand why African-Americans wouldn't want to cooperate with police.
    suggesting NOT cooperating is somehow lower risk?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    suggesting NOT cooperating is somehow lower risk?
    I'm not suggesting that at all. I'm saying try to walk in another man's shoes and understand why people don't cooperate. Look at all of the incidents when people do cooperate or were not even doing anything wrong and end up hurt or dead anyways.

I'm not suggesting that at all. I'm saying try to walk in another man's shoes and understand why people don't cooperate. Look at all of the incidents when people do cooperate or were not even doing anything wrong and end up hurt or dead anyways.
    Yup good point.

I donít disagree with you at all, but I think it works both ways.
    Try to walk in the shoes of a police officer and look at it from their point of view.