Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 340 of 702 FirstFirst ... 240290330338339340341342350390440 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 10529
  1. #5086
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    He had literally just shot and killed 2 people.
    are the 2 pictures included in the tweet before or after the shooting. significantly different circumstances. before, no reason to confront someone simply having a gun. that is what I'm commenting on.


    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  2. #5087
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Yeah, my comment is no of his previous actions justify him being shot in the back.

    Do you agree or not?
    they should not have shot him in the back, but he wasn't a victim either.

    people should be able to drop the partisan bias and see that Jacob Blake was not some innocent victim, his history is disturbing.


    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  3. #5088
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,267
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    are the 2 pictures included in the tweet before or after the shooting. significantly different circumstances. before, no reason to confront someone simply having a gun. that is what I'm commenting on.
    Crovash told you he had shot and killed 2 people. You responded to that.

    So even if they shouldn't have confronted him prior to the shooting for simply having a firearm, they definitely should have confronted him after he shot and killed 2 people. But they did not.

  4. #5089
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,523
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    they should not have shot him in the back, but he wasn't a victim either.

    people should be able to drop the partisan bias and see that Jacob Blake was not some innocent victim, his history is disturbing.
    Unless he committed capital crimes, he was a victim. Good guy, who knows? Not relevant to the conversation.

  5. #5090
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,267
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    they should not have shot him in the back, but he wasn't a victim either.

    people should be able to drop the partisan bias and see that Jacob Blake was not some innocent victim, his history is disturbing.
    If they should not have shot him, he is by definition a victim.

    Jacob Blake may have been guilty of a great many things. None of those things justified the police shooting him in the back.

    You are trying to argue they did while claiming you aren't and that you agree they shouldn't have shot him. You are duplicitous and two-faced for doing so.

  6. #5091
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Crovash told you he had shot and killed 2 people. You responded to that.

    So even if they shouldn't have confronted him prior to the shooting for simply having a firearm, they definitely should have confronted him after he shot and killed 2 people. But they did not.
    I replied to a tweet from spliff(TONE).

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...6#post33569576

    "why would police confront someone with an AR-15"

    I'm assume this was before the shooting happened.

    what is the evidence that he was a white supremacist? not saying he wasn't, but I want to see that evidence.


    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  7. #5092
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,190
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    (they're a protected species)
    but, I know...the absurdity was intentional
    I know sitewolf, I was tryina match ur absurdity, lol

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  8. #5093
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,190

  9. #5094
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Of course it should be said. He is illustrating systemic racism.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    so don't trust anyone white? stop.


    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  10. #5095
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    everyone should be able to agree that Jacob Blake did not need to be shot in the back. I have said that.

    everyone should also be able to agree that Jacob Blake should have listened to police. where is that? I haven't seen anyone saying that.

    there was an altercation before Blake even got to the drivers side of the car, it's on video. no he didn't deserve to be shot for that, but he should have stopped. his actions did not help himself. all of that matters.


    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  11. #5096
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    19,823
    These cops gonna seal the deal for Biden. How ironic.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #5097
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    46,267
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I replied to a tweet from spliff(TONE).

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...6#post33569576

    "why would police confront someone with an AR-15"

    I'm assume this was before the shooting happened.

    what is the evidence that he was a white supremacist? not saying he wasn't, but I want to see that evidence.
    It was not.

  13. #5098
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,489
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    why would police confront someone with an AR-15.
    Gee....I don't know, maybe because he's a grave danger to everyone around him?

  14. #5099
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,489
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So now you're arguing the police's actions were justified...
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I didn't say it was justified, try paying better attention.
    [emoji23]

  15. #5100
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,489
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    did you forget about the 2nd Amendment. simply having a gun is legal, including the AR-15.

    it shouldn't matter a person's race, everyone in America has the 2nd Amendment right.
    It is absolutely nuts that you can continue to type out posts like this and hit reply with a straight face.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •