Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 34 of 631 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134534 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    2 PSD posters is pretty good confirmation. I usually wait for 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well, technically 2 is approx 10% of this forums posters. Why wait for the 3rd to confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Thatís not moving the goalposts at all. Itís the truth. Thereís more White people who are killed by cops every year but you never hear about it because the media canít play it up and get people riled up.

The officer deserves to be in prison for murder. The other cops who were involved should be arrested. Thereís many examples of racist cops who need to be called out, fired etc.

This doesnít give any right for people to destroy other peopleís property and loot. And the fact some are on here defending that is crazy and stupid. Protest all you want but the minute you destroy property you arenít a protestor. Youíre a criminal.

Its almost obnoxious how much you are moving goalposts. Its basically ignoring the whole reason why Floyd was murdered and why minorities, specifically black men, have to worry about being stereotyped, brutalized, profiled, etc. That doesn't happen to white people and if it does, it happens at an infinitesimal amount compared to minorities.

I mean its hard for you to understand that as a (i am assuming) white man.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-29-2020 at 11:42 PM.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/...s-for-divorce/

Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Its almost obnoxious how much you are moving goalposts. Its basically ignoring the whole reason why Floyd was murdered and why minorities, specifically black men, have to worry about being stereotyped, brutalized, profiled, etc. That doesn't happen to white people and if it does, it happens at an infinitesimal amount compared to minorities.

The statistics prove that white people are gunned down by police more than black people. Those are facts. Not everything is about race but the media loves to drive that narrative into everything

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post

Go burn a building. It will make your point better received.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Well, since you're pretty sure...I'm convinced.
    Tight. I knew you'd come around.

Thatís not moving the goalposts at all. Itís the truth. Thereís more White people who are killed by cops every year but you never hear about it because the media canít play it up and get people riled up.

The officer deserves to be in prison for murder. The other cops who were involved should be arrested. Thereís many examples of racist cops who need to be called out, fired etc.

This doesnít give any right for people to destroy other peopleís property and loot. And the fact some are on here defending that is crazy and stupid. Protest all you want but the minute you destroy property you arenít a protestor. Youíre a criminal.

Yes it is.

And you're wrong. Blacks are disproportionately killed- which is what matters.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

The statistics prove that white people are gunned down by police more than black people. Those are facts. Not everything is about race but the media loves to drive that narrative into everything

Not as measured against their representation in the regular population.

This is about race though and plenty of incidents of police brutality against minorities are race related. "Fits the profile" applies almost directly to minorities and in many cases, black men. What makes those situations dangerous is many cops have preconceived notions about minorities that make them quicker to draw their gun or use more force.

To put some of your "facts" in perspective:

The answer to the first question is easy. The problems in policing ó from militarization to lack of transparency, to misplaced incentives, to the lack of real accountability ó certainly do affect everyone, not just black people. According to The Postís database of fatal police shootings, since 2015 police have shot and killed about twice as many white people as black people.

But while police abuse and violence have the potential to harm anyone, as with virtually all of the other shortcomings of the criminal justice system, it disproportionately harms black people. Cops may shoot and kill twice as many white people as black, but there about six times as many white people as black people in the United States. Proportionally, black people are much more likely to be shot and killed by cops.
    So yeah you really have zero understanding about what that is as a white male.

It's almost like there's way more white people than black people in the United States. Do you not understand ratios or are you simply a big fan of disingenuous arguments?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Yep. 100% yep.

Humans ****ing suck!
    High five!

Itís not hard to call out cops who are criminals, racists etc and also call out the people who are causing violence and destruction. Do you think these people really care about George Floyd or do you think there mission is just to cause as much violence as possible?

People really think this behavior is acceptable?

https://twitter.com/jstephens2482/st...374292481?s=21

They care about what Floyd represents.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Statistics also show that there A LOT more White people then Black people in America. Do you like you are more likely to get shot by police officer if you are white or if you are black? Do you think it is close?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    24% of the people killed by the police are black. Yet only make up 13% of the population.

For perspective.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Once again: do you understand how ratios work or are you just a fan of majorly disingenuous arguments?