Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 339 of 709 FirstFirst ... 239289329337338339340341349389439 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 10622
  1. #5071
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    64,866

  2. #5072
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    47,317
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    ********. try paying attention instead of having bias. I've said multiple times before seeing information that it didn't appear justified, saying regardless of details the police didn't need to shoot him in the back.

    the way the police ended this can be wrong, and Blake was also wrong. both can be true.

    did the police shoot him for no other reason than being black. show me that evidence.
    were the police simply *******s and over policing.
    did the police know he was a violent person with a warrant and treat the situation based on that.

    you have no interest in anything that contradicts what you already want to believe. that's you.
    If you don’t believe it was justified why are you arguing so hard to say it could have been?

    Why did you say he wasn’t a victim if you don’t think it was justified?

    Because you’re full of ****.

  3. #5073
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818

  4. #5074
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    If you don’t believe it was justified why are you arguing so hard to say it could have been?

    Why did you say he wasn’t a victim if you don’t think it was justified?

    Because you’re full of ****.
    his actions show that he wasn't a victim. there was an altercation before he went went to his car door. the first video didn't show that, but did you know that.

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...9#post33569159

    did you know the details in this post, and if you did then why are you arguing like he was a victim.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  5. #5075
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,814
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    why would police confront someone with an AR-15.
    Because he just shot three people?

  6. #5076
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    47,317
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    his actions show that he wasn't a victim. there was an altercation before he went went to his car door. the first video didn't show that, but did you know that.

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...9#post33569159

    did you know the details in this post, and if you did then why are you arguing like he was a victim.
    So now you're arguing the police's actions were justified...

  7. #5077
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5,153
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...p-biden-voters



    I’ll be doing this myself. And I encourage others on the left to do the same. Trumpists are either going to be emboldened if Trump wins, or enraged if he loses. I don’t like either of those scenarios. It will inevitably lead to violence and I’m going to be prepared to defend myself.

    Also, LOL at the headline focusing on the one Trump supporter the story mentioned, apart from the GOP county chair.
    I knew this would be validated at some point, I didn't expect it to be validated so quickly though. What's going on in Kenosha is scary, scary ****.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

    -JFK


  8. #5078
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    47,317
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Because he just shot three people?
    Typical Special. Black man who had no weapon and was walking away should have been shot but the white man who shot and killed multiple people shouldn't have been stopped by police.

  9. #5079
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Because he just shot three people?
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Typical Special. Black man who had no weapon and was walking away should have been shot but the white man who shot and killed multiple people shouldn't have been stopped by police.
    did you forget about the 2nd Amendment. simply having a gun is legal, including the AR-15.

    it shouldn't matter a person's race, everyone in America has the 2nd Amendment right.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  10. #5080
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So now you're arguing the police's actions were justified...
    do you want to comment on the actions or history of Jacob Blake or not?


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  11. #5081
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,734
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    how were the armed white people using their 2nd Amendment a threat. did they threaten to shoot anyone? I don't remember hearing that in any audio.
    Ok third time, they PUSHED THEIR WAY THROUGH STATE TROOPERS TO GET INTO A GOVERNMENT BUILDING.

    Again, can you imagine an armed black guy pushing past a cop to enter a government building without getting shot and all you guys saying “well he deserved it”. But these guys in Idaho don’t even get tackled.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #5082
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,532
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    do you want to comment on the actions or history of Jacob Blake or not?
    Not relevant to the fact that he was shot seven times in the back.

  13. #5083
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    47,317
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    did you forget about the 2nd Amendment. simply having a gun is legal, including the AR-15.

    it shouldn't matter a person's race, everyone in America has the 2nd Amendment right.
    He had literally just shot and killed 2 people.

  14. #5084
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    47,317
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    do you want to comment on the actions or history of Jacob Blake or not?
    Yeah, my comment is no of his previous actions justify him being shot in the back.

    Do you agree or not?

  15. #5085
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    13,685
    Honest question but can 17 year olds acquire assault weapons legally?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •