Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 332 of 632 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342382432 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 9467

This is why they kneel

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    They did. Police and law enforcement literally searched vans and detained white people while looking for the suspect. They weren’t looking at black males/gang members.
    You can be a bigot or be decent. Just pick one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 08-24-2020 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it's one thing to question why he was shot for no reason, but it has no relevance that his kids were there. that wouldn't make a difference in a shooting that would or would not be justified.

I would like to know more information. what were the police saying to him before he even went to the vehicle. if they were telling him to stop, why wasn't he listening.
    Doesn’t matter. Not listening isn’t a crime punishable by death without a trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    There’s reports that they did try tasing him and nothing happened

Ah so of course the next step is gun fire.

Like when I ask my kids to stop running around the kitchen and they don’t listen, what else can I do next but throw a carving knife at them.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Doesn’t matter. Not listening isn’t a crime punishable by death without a trial.

and the kids learnt a valuable lesson.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

I didn't say that. I said that it wasn't relevant to the story.
    What do you mean? Three kids saw their father murdered in front of them, you dont think a judge should consider that when they are in court?

If this system is a system of justice then those kids are victims and deserve justice.

*btw, the guy survived right? I thought I saw that somewhere.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

it's one thing to question why he was shot for no reason, but it has no relevance that his kids were there. that wouldn't make a difference in a shooting that would or would not be justified.

I would like to know more information. what were the police saying to him before he even went to the vehicle. if they were telling him to stop, why wasn't he listening.

I’m really mixed on the Jacob Blake shooting.
    The initial video didn’t look great for the police but now I’m hearing that they were involved in an altercation prior to the start of the video and that they were instructing him to drop the knife. Not really sure what to think right now.

The more I read and see, the more it seems like this might have been a justified shooting.
    He had a warrant out for his arrest for sexual assault/DV charges. Got into an altercation with police and brandished a knife. Refused to comply with police instructions and walked away from them. I can’t confirm this but there are rumors that stated he said he had a gun in the vehicle. Reaches in the car for something. Was shot.

If three or four men are within touching distance of someone, they are capable of gang tackling that person. Bouncers do it, I have seen security guards do it, but not these cops. We are more disgusted with how quick they were to use their guns. I guess they didn't want to get their uniforms dirty.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    It is absolutely relevant to the story. If there was no legitimate reason for the police to elevate things to that level of violence, it is even more abhorrent that they did so with the man's children merely feet away.

you explained it yourself with the bold. if there was a legitimate reason then the children being there does not matter.

imagine a scenario where someone (race doesn't matter) that during a traffic stop with children in the vehicle pulled a gun on police. the children being there wouldn't matter, should not make the police refuse to react because wouldn't want the children to see their parent shot.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    What about the black children now? Where is all that concern you express earlier in other threads? Slinging bullets so close to them.
    if the police had asked Jacob Blake to stop, then it's not the police fault that the children were there.

unfortunate sure, but hypothetically why did Blake act the way he did with his children there.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

what are the details?

I would think what it got to there wasn't justification to shoot, but that doesn't mean Blake was innocent either.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    What do you mean? Three kids saw their father murdered in front of them, you dont think a judge should consider that when they are in court?

If this system is a system of justice then those kids are victims and deserve justice.

*btw, the guy survived right? I thought I saw that somewhere.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    no.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯