Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 331 of 615 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333341381431 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 9218
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    again, it's a tool....I do some woodworking and have many tools. It's how I use them, not the tools themselves, that improve or deteriorate the results
    The analogy falls apart though. A sharp tool will whittle better than a dull tool. Tools matter.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    The analogy falls apart though. A sharp tool will whittle better than a dull tool. Tools matter.
    True, but in the end, they’re all tools (we are speaking of politicians, right?).

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    True, but in the end, they’re all tools (we are speaking of politicians, right?).
    certainly the dull ones
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

it's one thing to question why he was shot for no reason, but it has no relevance that his kids were there. that wouldn't make a difference in a shooting that would or would not be justified.

I would like to know more information. what were the police saying to him before he even went to the vehicle. if they were telling him to stop, why wasn't he listening.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it's one thing to question why he was shot for no reason, but it has no relevance that his kids were there. that wouldn't make a difference in a shooting that would or would not be justified.

I would like to know more information. what were the police saying to him before he even went to the vehicle. if they were telling him to stop, why wasn't he listening.
    Yea, watching your dad get murdered in front of you, no biggie..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I don't care what they thought he was reaching for, if they were at a point where they felt need to have weapons pointed at him, there was need to taser or, I don't know, just grab him from behind as he casually walked around the car..........and that doesn't even get into the logic of firing 7 shots at someone seated in a car. There is nothing we do NOT see that results in this being the acceptable outcome.
    There’s reports that they did try tasing him and nothing happened

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    There’s reports that they did try tasing him and nothing happened
    Why did they try to taze him? Why did they suspect him of being the criminal in this call at all?

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yea, watching your dad get murdered in front of you, no biggie..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I didn't say that. I said that it wasn't relevant to the story.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

It is absolutely relevant to the story. If there was no legitimate reason for the police to elevate things to that level of violence, it is even more abhorrent that they did so with the man's children merely feet away.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I didn't say that. I said that it wasn't relevant to the story.
    What about the black children now? Where is all that concern you express earlier in other threads? Slinging bullets so close to them.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    What about the black children now? Where is all that concern you express earlier in other threads? Slinging bullets so close to them.
    Once again Wes for prez

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Why did they try to taze him? Why did they suspect him of being the criminal in this call at all?
    If he were white. If everything happened the same way. Cops would have allowed him to get into the car storm off and then 20-30 cops would be chasing him for hours. Same thing with mass shootings. White guy kills 20+ people cops arrest him peacefully. If anyone deserves 20-30 bullets in them it would be guys like the Sandy Hook, Aurora, El Paso shooters but since they are white. We must arrest them nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    duh. He is black. We live in a society were only blacks, immigrants are criminals. White people who commit crimes are just mentally disturbed.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    It is absolutely relevant to the story. If there was no legitimate reason for the police to elevate things to that level of violence, it is even more abhorrent that they did so with the man's children merely feet away.
    Guess who will be growing up hating cops? More family stories to be handed down. The cycle just keeps going round and round.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Valid point as well.