Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 33 of 305 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Goodness. You'll fall for anything that supports your weird ideology.

Has anyone actually spoken to that "ex-wife" or are you just good with the tweet that said his ex-wife said he was the guy that did it?
    Pretty sure fellow cops ID'ed the man as well but very sorry if that goes against your worldview.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Nothing new, they were doing this during occupy wall street, occupy chicago. People were being planted to try and keep inciting violence.
    So if they were republicans then they ain't black. I bet that will be news to quite a few of the rioters and looters.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Pretty sure fellow cops ID'ed the man as well but very sorry if that goes against your worldview.
    It was Obama

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Very true, I'm not surprised these riots are happening. Given all the racial issues leading up to this and how the right has reacted to them, and this situation happening with a sitting republican president, it's almost expected.

Enough is enough, I feels man. It sucks and its stupid to sit there and loot from functioning businesses that creates jobs, but I completely understand it. Blacks need to be given same exact human rights and standards the rest of us have. Slavery ended a long time ago, it's time we kill that mentality too.
    I thought you said you were black.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    It was Obama
    Get around get around Obama gets around yeah.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9105116.html

This is from September of last year and thankfully the cop was fired but this is what i am talking about in terms of vetting and psych evaluations. I understand you can hide this but something tells me someone knew this guy was a racist, whether it was one of his fellow officers or someone close to him.

That man can't be a police officer.

The worst shooting by a cop was a white guy who was literally shot to death handcuffed. You donít hear about it though because it happened to a white male. There was also video of a white woman who was shot to death by a black cop but again you wonít hear about this story.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    The worst shooting by a cop was a white guy who was literally shot to death handcuffed. You donít hear about it though because it happened to a white male. There was also video of a white woman who was shot to death by a black cop but again you wonít hear about this story.

That's moving the goal posts.

No one has ever claimed that cops never kill white men.

That isn't what any of this is about.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

A cop kneeled on neck yesterday. Where was CNN?

Benny get CNN

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Well, since you're pretty sure...I'm convinced.

Well, since you're pretty sure...I'm convinced.
    2 PSD posters is pretty good confirmation. I usually wait for 3

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    That's moving the goal posts.

No one has ever claimed that cops never kill white men.

That isn't what any of this is about.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Thatís not moving the goalposts at all. Itís the truth. Thereís more White people who are killed by cops every year but you never hear about it because the media canít play it up and get people riled up.

The officer deserves to be in prison for murder. The other cops who were involved should be arrested. Thereís many examples of racist cops who need to be called out, fired etc.

This doesnít give any right for people to destroy other peopleís property and loot. And the fact some are on here defending that is crazy and stupid. Protest all you want but the minute you destroy property you arenít a protestor. Youíre a criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I thought you said you were black.
    Na, I'm Paki.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Thatís not moving the goalposts at all. Itís the truth. Thereís more White people who are killed by cops every year but you never hear about it because the media canít play it up and get people riled up.

The officer deserves to be in prison for murder. The other cops who were involved should be arrested. Thereís many examples of racist cops who need to be called out, fired etc.

This doesnít give any right for people to destroy other peopleís property and loot. And the fact some are on here defending that is crazy and stupid. Protest all you want but the minute you destroy property you arenít a protestor. Youíre a criminal.

Yep. 100% yep.

Humans ****ing suck!

Yep. 100% yep.

Humans ****ing suck!
    Itís not hard to call out cops who are criminals, racists etc and also call out the people who are causing violence and destruction. Do you think these people really care about George Floyd or do you think there mission is just to cause as much violence as possible?

People really think this behavior is acceptable?

https://twitter.com/jstephens2482/st...374292481?s=21