Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 446 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Asked and answered.
    I can see your point of view clearly as well, even with your phony little "I'm not trying to sweep this under the rug" comment. Round of applause to you. I'm sure you have all sorts of wonderful insights on the situation at hand.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    That George Wallace is a great man to quote.
    That was Miami Police Chief Walter Headley not Wallace.

Besides Trump has all the best words, he doesn't quote anybody.
    Last edited by Scoots; 05-29-2020 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Rioters should definitely be shot if it comes to that. You can't tolerate arson, looting, etc. in a civilized society. Sadly it appears we're going to have to learn civilization's hard lessons all over again due to our society's fragile nature where anybody who dies, even if they're 80 years old with COPD and die of Covid 19, is a major tragedy.

Can't wait to see what the bill for this will be. Hope Hawkeye is ready for a big hike in his property taxes.
    Just declare bankruptcy and the bill magically goes away!

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    That was Miami Police Chief Walter Headley not Wallace.
    Both actually said that but yes, Headley said it first.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

I don't advocate rioting but... blacks are literally being murdered in cold blood by white supremacists and cops. What exactly do you expect to happen? Kaep peacefully protested, he got blacklisted by the NFL and called a traitor by the racist right. MLK was never violent in his activism, he got assassinated. What do you expect? The people who are supposed to deliver justice have failed them in every conceivable way.

And it should be pointed out that there had been a coordinated effort by whites and cops to destroy buildings and set fires to draw the attention away from the murder and make African Americans look like the aggressors. It's 100% political and it's disgusting.
    Last edited by Walter_White; 05-29-2020 at 10:25 PM.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    And it should be pointed out that there had been a coordinated effort by whites and cops to destroy buildings and set fires to draw the attention away from the murder and make African Americans look like the aggressors. It's 100% political and it's disgusting.
    And just when I thought my distrust in humanity couldn't slide any lower, you speak and prove me wrong. Bravo Walter. Bravo.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    The man smashing out the windows of this Auto Zone across the street from the police station has allegedly been ID'ed as a local cop.

https://youtu.be/qv-O4rnUToU
    Nothing new, they were doing this during occupy wall street, occupy chicago. People were being planted to try and keep inciting violence.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    turns out that Trump was not saying looters should be shot. but of course the media will keep pushing their narrative that Trump wanted to shoot protesters.

lol, trumps attempt at damage control!! [emoji23][emoji23]

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Thanks Obama

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I don't advocate rioting but... blacks are literally being murdered in cold blood by white supremacists and cops. What exactly do you expect to happen? Kaep peacefully protested, he got blacklisted by the NFL and called a traitor by the racist right. MLK was never violent in his activism, he got assassinated. What do you expect? The people who are supposed to deliver justice have failed them in every conceivable way.
    Very true, I'm not surprised these riots are happening. Given all the racial issues leading up to this and how the right has reacted to them, and this situation happening with a sitting republican president, it's almost expected.

Enough is enough, I feels man. It sucks and its stupid to sit there and loot from functioning businesses that creates jobs, but I completely understand it. Blacks need to be given same exact human rights and standards the rest of us have. Slavery ended a long time ago, it's time we kill that mentality too.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    And just when I thought my distrust in humanity couldn't slide any lower, you speak and prove me wrong. Bravo Walter. Bravo.
    If that makes you distrust humanity more than cops murdering black people in cold blood then you are one effed up individual.

This may interest you, chief.

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Both actually said that but yes, Headley said it first.
    And I don't think Trump knew he was quoting someone ... but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Nothing new, they were doing this during occupy wall street, occupy chicago. People were being planted to try and keep inciting violence.

Never said it was something "new".

If that makes you distrust humanity more than cops murdering black people in cold blood then you are one effed up individual.

This may interest you, chief.

Goodness. You'll fall for anything that supports your weird ideology.

Has anyone actually spoken to that "ex-wife" or are you just good with the tweet that said his ex-wife said he was the guy that did it?

Link?