Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 305 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    And I don't think Trump reached a new low. This is who he is.

Any of his brain dead minions crying out against the protesters' violence after that tweet?!?! Well, hypocrisy is their most core political philosophy so yeah...

I can't wait til he's off this earth. If only hell were real....
    *rioters. the issue is against people rioting, not protesting.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I guess there arenít very fine people on both sides of these protests?
    sure there are, and it shouldn't be hard to understand and agree.
    protesters = good.
    rioters = bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Well you do it all the time so I guess you would know, Mac.
    Such a burn. How will I ever recover?

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

turns out that Trump was not saying looters should be shot. but of course the media will keep pushing their narrative that Trump wanted to shoot protesters.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Such a burn. How will I ever recover?
    with a spliff?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    turns out that Trump was not saying looters should be shot. but of course the media will keep pushing their narrative that Trump wanted to shoot protesters.

problem is, he doesn't care enough to take the time to read what he's tweeting before he posts....because it wasn't just the media (this time!) that wondered wth he was saying.....

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    with a spliff?
    Might need something harder to aid this recovery.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

problem is, he doesn't care enough to take the time to read what he's tweeting before he posts....because it wasn't just the media (this time!) that wondered wth he was saying.....
    Trump should have knew that the media would twist what he said, but people should also know that Trump wouldn't be saying the National Guard was going to start shooting people.

Both of you are completely full of ****. Keep backtracking and trying to cover for his reckless idiocy though; it's what you do best.

Trump should have knew that the media would twist what he said, but people should also know that Trump wouldn't be saying the National Guard was going to start shooting people.
    Da fuq outta here with that nonsense.

Might need something harder to aid this recovery.
    hey, what you do in the privacy of your own home........

with some of the **** he's said, especially over the last couple months? We don't know ANYthing for sure about things he says....

Both of you are completely full of ****. Keep backtracking and trying to cover for his reckless idiocy though; it's what you do best.
    because surely the President wants to shoot people rioting.

sarcasm BTW.

with some of the **** he's said, especially over the last couple months? We don't know ANYthing for sure about things he says....
    you're going to have to give examples.

I don't think Trump should have violent rhetoric that he sometimes has, I've said that before. but his words also shouldn't be twisted to fit a narrative.

you're going to have to give examples.

I don't think Trump should have violent rhetoric that he sometimes has, I've said that before. but his words also shouldn't be twisted to fit a narrative.
    Dude: YOU'RE THE ONE *CONSTANTLY* TWISTING HIS WORDS TO FIT A NARRATIVE.

Sure, peeps on the other side do it as well but you're about as bad of an offender of this as there is on this site.