Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 292 of 702 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302342392 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 10529
  1. #4366
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    18,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Isn't it possible there is room between the two positions?
    Only if you haven't chosen a side.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  2. #4367
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    42,119
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Only if you haven't chosen a side.
    Wait, so I have to agree with everything anyone associating themselves with BLM says or I am against everything they say? That seems pretty draconian.

  3. #4368
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    18,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Wait, so I have to agree with everything anyone associating themselves with BLM says or I am against everything they say? That seems pretty draconian.
    Let throw in a third option, those who sit on the fence and watch this crap continue. You don't have to agree with everything BLM believe, but if you aren't doing antything to change the conditions they are protesting, just step out of the way and shut up.

    Yes, it's draconian, but so are the things the politicians are doing or not doing. Demanding that kids go to school during a pandemic. Essential workers working in meatpacking factory at the cost of their health, is pretty barbaric in my opinion. Especially if they lose their health insurance after losing their jobs. How about Congress not protecting those who will be evicted soon to save money, or better let de-creasing employment payment because they think these people won't work if they get that extra money, during pandemic?

    I an sure people will rationalize congress reasons, but I am pretty sure that doesn't allievate the pain their decisions are causing people.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  4. #4369
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    105,814

  5. #4370
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    64,341
    Good ole' Florida:

    https://twitter.com/davenewworld_2/s...037485056?s=09

    "He black but he like white *****es."

  6. #4371
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    110,064
    Man that ***** lucky she did not get a one two knockout.

  7. #4372
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    19,633
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Good ole' Florida:

    https://twitter.com/davenewworld_2/s...037485056?s=09

    "He black but he like white *****es."
    Now that's ****ed up. She definitely reminds me of a few posters in these parts. What a ****ing wacko.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  8. #4373
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    105,814
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Good ole' Florida:

    https://twitter.com/davenewworld_2/s...037485056?s=09

    "He black but he like white *****es."
    I think we can agree across all political spectrums that Bugs Bunny had it right.

    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  9. #4374
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    110,064
    Yeah, Florida can go **** itself.

  10. #4375
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    67,105
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Good ole' Florida:

    https://twitter.com/davenewworld_2/s...037485056?s=09

    "He black but he like white *****es."
    The restraint not slap the **** out of that women is impressive


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  11. #4376
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    15,233
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    The restraint not slap the **** out of that women is impressive


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That was definitely mental illness. Note the repeating and repeating and repeating. I'd guess tourettes on that one. Racism when it is mixed with mental illness (including alcoholism) leads to a good portion of these videos.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  12. #4377
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,512
    Wait……this can’t be right. People are just so civil in NY. nThis only happens in other states.

    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...tail&FORM=VIRE


    This can’t be right either. Police don’t care about black people

    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...tail&FORM=VIRE

    What’s goin’ on here??? The world is upside down!!!!

    or

    Are there complete idiots in every state (are there idiots everywhere) and for the most part are police officers just opretty good people.

    Can we un-eff Floirida??? Any cartoons of NY being cut out of the union??? (More shootings in the first 7 months than all of last year.)

  13. #4378
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    15,233
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Wait……this can’t be right. People are just so civil in NY. nThis only happens in other states.

    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...tail&FORM=VIRE


    This can’t be right either. Police don’t care about black people

    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...tail&FORM=VIRE

    What’s goin’ on here??? The world is upside down!!!!

    or

    Are there complete idiots in every state (are there idiots everywhere) and for the most part are police officers just opretty good people.

    Can we un-eff Floirida??? Any cartoons of NY being cut out of the union??? (More shootings in the first 7 months than all of last year.)
    Dear lord... Are you taking a bugs bunny joke seriously? Spliff... Can you send this guy a joint...?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  14. #4379
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    110,064
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    That was definitely mental illness. Note the repeating and repeating and repeating. I'd guess tourettes on that one. Racism when it is mixed with mental illness (including alcoholism) leads to a good portion of these videos.
    Nah, that was pure unadulterated anger and her racism eventually had no filter as it build up.

  15. #4380
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    110,064
    https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/...117460481?s=21


    Well **** Florida, long live Frorida!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •