Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 305 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    These guy will never understand just how corrupt the bakers and candlestick maker trade unions are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Would you rather accidentally be shot to death, or given the wrong flavor of cake?

I'm kinda 50 50. Most people probably are.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Would you rather accidentally be shot to death, or given the wrong flavor of cake?

I'm kinda 50 50. Most people probably are.
    If I’m given a carrot cake by mistake, somebody is getting shot to death lol

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Why bother? You're in complete denial.
    So you can't show me.

Just admit that you can't.

These guy will never understand just how corrupt the bakers and candlestick maker trade unions are

So you didn't answer the question.

Let's try again.

Were they in a union??? Were they fired??? And let's add…did they know it was you????

Should be a simple yes or no, yes or no yes or no

well a lot of 'em in the dog breeder's union are real b itches...
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    So you can't show me.

Just admit that you can't.
    Tell yourself whatever makes you feel better, sport.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    That George Wallace is a great man to quote.

The man smashing out the windows of this Auto Zone across the street from the police station has allegedly been ID'ed as a local cop.

https://youtu.be/qv-O4rnUToU

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Tell yourself whatever makes you feel better, sport.
    Well you do it all the time so I guess you would know, Mac.

The man smashing out the windows of this Auto Zone across the street from the police station has allegedly been ID'ed as a local cop.

https://youtu.be/qv-O4rnUToU
    far as I know there's just people SPECULATING he was....are you seeing they've identified him?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Yes his ex wife id him.

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Been great television the last few days. Hopefully the protestors start showing up in tactical gear and assault rifles and say they’re exercising their right to bear arms. Just so we can see MAGA fanboys complain about it.
    MAGA supporters wouldn't complain about anyone black in with guns using their 2nd Amendment right.

Def should revisit your special lil' race thread.
    why can't you answer the questions.

Idgaf if the term is racist or not. Go fire up your special race thread.

we are talking about this here, be on topic for a change. wouldn't want Scoots to delete more of your posts, even though I thought PSD already agreed that that wouldn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Any smooth brain right winger here saying "they should just protest peacefully" deserves to be laughed at. My god. Shut the hell up.
    the FBI was already investigating this before rioting.

Kap did that and caused millions of anuersysms. For years. The literal most peaceful and passive protest you could do and every right wing moron lost their god damn minds. They just don't want black people expressing discontent and that's it. Unless they just shut up and be grateful they're acting up too much.
    Kaepernick made the decision to protest during the American national anthem, where people on both political sides were offended, including people of many different races.

I don't think for a single second any right winger here actually is upset with the violence. First, you can't be violent towards a building. Even a building like an Autozone, something seemingly every Trump supporter here values more than a black live lost at the hands of the police. It clearly has nothing to do with that. They ****ing LOVE violence against all sorts of people, especially minorities. They support violence on an incomprehensibly larger scale every time they open their mouths about immigration, policing, foreign policy, gun rights, etc. They turn an eye to right-wing terrorism EVERY SINGLE TIME. They have no foundational problem with violence.
    this is just verbal diarrhea.

you can be destructive towards a building, what did any of the buildings do?
    what did any of the businesses do?

many people on both sides want justice for George Floyd, wants peaceful protests. George Floyd's own girlfriend has called for peaceful protests.