Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 283 of 638 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285293333383 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 9563
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Sluggo this might be what we are waiting for but I need to check with Soros to confirm. I'll get back to you guys.
    It is what you're waiting for since all Louis Vuittons are currently out of stock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr7QBzDW4hg
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Angelique KerberSaul "Canelo" Álvarez

Football players kneel during a part of the game that no one watching on TV sees: sons of *****es.
    Involved in prostitution with minors: wishes her well.

Have I said **** Trump lately?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Football players kneel during a part of the game that no one watching on TV sees: sons of *****es.
    Involved in prostitution with minors: wishes her well.

Have I said **** Trump lately?
    It wasn’t prostitution it was raping of minors.

But wish her well.

People protest, send the feds to kidnap them and beat them up.

You libs are great. In the face of literally any criticism of something you believe in, it's "yea well, Trump allegedly did ___ so **** him." lol

Imagine my surprise at seeing all the small central government Libertarians who are distrustful of a police state suddenly advocating for a police state from the central government.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Imagine my surprise at seeing all the small central government Libertarians who are distrustful of a police state suddenly advocating for a police state from the central government.
    Opposing a permanent police state does not mean that situations won't arise in which federal law enforcement should be employed. One of those situations just happens to be the destruction of a city where local government gives a stand down order to law enforcement and allows innocent, law-abiding citizens to have their lives destroyed by "mostly peaceful" demonstrations.

Answer this. Would you prefer the rioters, looters, and anarchists be dealt with by the federal government or the citizens who's livelihoods they are destroying?

Where were all three anarchist when I was 13 and discovered punk rock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Where were all three anarchist when I was 13 and discovered punk rock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When you were 13 there were still only two genders. There still are, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Opposing a permanent police state does not mean that situations won't arise in which federal law enforcement should be employed. One of those situations just happens to be the destruction of a city where local government gives a stand down order to law enforcement and allows innocent, law-abiding citizens to have their lives destroyed by "mostly peaceful" demonstrations.

Answer this. Would you prefer the rioters, looters, and anarchists be dealt with by the federal government or the citizens who's livelihoods they are destroying?

I guess this whole time you guys were only against a permanent police state. A temporary police state is just fine indeed.

"Those who give up liberty for temporary security deserve neither" has morphed into "You should give up liberty for temporary security so long as it is against the left"

I guess this whole time you guys were only against a permanent police state. A temporary police state is just fine indeed.

"Those who give up liberty for temporary security deserve neither" has morphed into "You should give up liberty for temporary security so long as it is against the left"
    What liberty is being given up? This is the fault of local government officials. Not federal. They should have never had to deal with it.

I love that you conveniently didn't bother to answer my question. Would you prefer the rioters, looters, and anarchists be dealt with by the federal government or by the people who's lives they are destroying?

What liberty is being given up? This is the fault of local government officials. Not federal. They should have never had to deal with it.
    If "police" who are dressed as Military operatives riding around in unmarked vans, jumping out and abducting people, oftentimes without probable cause and without telling anyone what they are being arrested for, is not giving up liberties, then what are people afraid a police state would look like?

Because when I think of a police state, I think of "police" who are dressed as Military operatives riding around in unmarked vans, jumping out and abducting people, oftentimes without probable cause and without telling anyone what they are being arrested for.

I love that you conveniently didn't bother to answer my question. Would you prefer the rioters, looters, and anarchists be dealt with by the federal government or by the people who's lives they are destroying?
    I would prefer whoever handles it, be it the Federal Government, the Local Government, or the State Government not handle it by having "police" who are dressed as Military operatives riding around in unmarked vans, jumping out and abducting people, oftentimes without probable cause and without telling anyone what they are being arrested for.

If Federal officials had resorted to standard procedures I'd have no problem with their involvement. But you and every conservative I've talked about this seem to combine their presence and their actions as the same thing.

Like once they are called in they should be able to do whatever they want to handle the situation. Consider you said your only objection is a permanent police state. So you are fine with citizens rights being trampled so long as its temporary. That is literally the ideology Libertarianism is fighting against.

If "police" who are dressed as Military operatives riding around in unmarked vans, jumping out and abducting people, oftentimes without probable cause and without telling anyone what they are being arrested for, is not giving up liberties, then what are people afraid a police state would look like?

Because when I think of a police state, I think of "police" who are dressed as Military operatives riding around in unmarked vans, jumping out and abducting people, oftentimes without probable cause and without telling anyone what they are being arrested for.
    Those are some pretty big accusations you're making there buddy.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

I would prefer whoever handles it, be it the Federal Government, the Local Government, or the State Government not handle it by having "police" who are dressed as Military operatives riding around in unmarked vans, jumping out and abducting people, oftentimes without probable cause and without telling anyone what they are being arrested for.

If Federal officials had resorted to standard procedures I'd have no problem with their involvement. But you and every conservative I've talked about this seem to combine their presence and their actions as the same thing.

Like once they are called in they should be able to do whatever they want to handle the situation. Consider you said your only objection is a permanent police state. So you are fine with citizens rights being trampled so long as its temporary. That is literally the ideology Libertarianism is fighting against.
    Citizens rights aren't being trampled in Portland. Federal agents do not need to identify themselves as individuals or as authorities. However, in this scenario they are clearly identifying themselves as law enforcement. Why would the Dems be putting legislation together as we speak to force federal agents to identify themselves beyond 'police' if it is already the right of a citizen to have this done?

The most egregious acts trampling civilian rights in Portland are being conducted by the state and local governments not defending their citizens from this asinine uprising resulting from a massive misuse and abhorrent twisting of George Floyd's death.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!