Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 280 of 620 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330380 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 9286
  1. #4186
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,968
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    And so on.
    I am shocked you didn't respond in the other thread with substance but move onto a different one to troll now...

  2. #4187
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,968
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    The rioting, looting, destruction of property has been going on for over a month and a half. Pleas from business owners having their livelihoods destroyed were falling on the deaf ears of their local officials, so the feds were called in to do what they refused to do. This wasn't just "some bad people". Anyone calling this an act of fascism or unnecessary can take the very first opportunity they get to **** off.
    The feds were not called in by the local government they forced their way in themselves in and started arresting people masked/in camouflage. They are being asked to leave but won't. Many are questioning if it's infringing on rights/calling for investigations. The reason people are mentioning fascism is because it is a scary line they are tip toeing right now and most people don't just accept this stuff normally from government.

  3. #4188
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    30,934
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Mental gymnastics as it's best.
    It's not mental gymnastics. Everything has nuance, scale to it. To not recognize that is to be ignorant. It isn't excusing one but simply recognizing that there is , indeed, a difference.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 07-21-2020 at 12:15 AM.

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  4. #4189
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    People always love to second guess and know in hindsight itís why a lot of people on here are bunch of idiots who have no idea what theyíre talking about
    Donít be so hard on yourself.

  5. #4190
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    18,762
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    It's not mental gymnastics. Everything has nuance, scale to it. To not recognize that is to be ignorant. It isn't excusing one but simply recognizing that there is , indeed, a difference.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    That is absolutely mental gymnastics. If you truly believe what you are saying, you're one messed up dude.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  6. #4191
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    That is absolutely mental gymnastics. If you truly believe what you are saying, you're one messed up dude.
    I think hes just being real. I think what hes saying holds true for any nation and their majority demographic vs minority.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  7. #4192
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    30,934
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    That is absolutely mental gymnastics. If you truly believe what you are saying, you're one messed up dude.
    Life isn't black and white. There is nuance and scale to everything. It's just the way it is.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  8. #4193
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    20,366
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Mental gymnastics as it's best.
    blams lives in a bizarre ďreality.Ē

  9. #4194
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    20,366
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    The feds were not called in by the local government they forced their way in themselves in and started arresting people masked/in camouflage. They are being asked to leave but won't. Many are questioning if it's infringing on rights/calling for investigations. The reason people are mentioning fascism is because it is a scary line they are tip toeing right now and most people don't just accept this stuff normally from government.
    They werenít called in by local government because local government was allowing the rioting and looting to happen. This isnít fascism or even close to it.

  10. #4195
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,968
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    They werenít called in by local government because local government was allowing the rioting and looting to happen. This isnít fascism or even close to it.
    They weren't called in because they were not wanted there. They forced their way in, started arresting people in unmarked cars, we saw violence as well. Here is a clip from someone else in different thread as just an idea.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/jXLF9iA

    "Follow us you will get shot, you hear me?"

    This is not normal and is extreme coming from the federal government, against local government wishes and threatening to do it in multiple areas as well while threatening civilians along the way.

  11. #4196
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    17,119
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    The rioting, looting, destruction of property has been going on for over a month and a half. Pleas from business owners having their livelihoods destroyed were falling on the deaf ears of their local officials, so the feds were called in to do what they refused to do. This wasn't just "some bad people". Anyone calling this an act of fascism or unnecessary can take the very first opportunity they get to **** off.
    Seriously, where has there been rioting, looting, and destruction of property been going on for over a month and a half? That sounds like a real war zone. Why haven't any new media reported all these business owners pleas?
    Last edited by WES445; 07-21-2020 at 03:04 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  12. #4197
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    They werenít called in by local government because local government was allowing the rioting and looting to happen. This isnít fascism or even close to it.
    No itís actually more like the cosa nostra.

  13. #4198
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,627
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Seriously, where has there been rioting, looting, and destruction of property been going on for over a month and a half? That sounds like a real war zone. Why haven't any new media reported all these business owners pleas?
    It's streamed on youtube live every night.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  14. #4199
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    20,366
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Seriously, where has there been rioting, looting, and destruction of property been going on for over a month and a half? That sounds like a real war zone. Why haven't any new media reported all these business owners pleas?
    I already posted links to video of businesses in Portland being broken into and looted. I couldíve posted a dozen more, but youíll refuse to see what you donít want to believe. Sheep gonna sheep, I guess.

  15. #4200
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    20,366
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    They weren't called in because they were not wanted there. They forced their way in, started arresting people in unmarked cars, we saw violence as well. Here is a clip from someone else in different thread as just an idea.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/jXLF9iA

    "Follow us you will get shot, you hear me?"

    This is not normal and is extreme coming from the federal government, against local government wishes and threatening to do it in multiple areas as well while threatening civilians along the way.
    Local government was allowing this **** to happen. Who cares what their wishes are. They arenít on the side of law-abiding citizens. The rioting should never have been allowed to go on for 50 days in the first place.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •