Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 702 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128528 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    what evidence is there that it was racist?
    what did she say that was racist?
    African American? so a description is now racist?

if some white male stranger said this to a woman alone in the park, no doubt she could be afraid.
    Def should revisit your special lil' race thread.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    is the term thugs racist?

this from Obama during Freddie Gray situation in 2015..

https://www.usatoday.com/story/theov...lake/26585143/
    Idgaf if the term is racist or not. Go fire up your special race thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Well we know you will never give up an opportunity to **** on a person of color.
    You're totally misunderstanding him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    The guy that I was responding to seemed to think there was a difference between a Police office and a baker in the degree of importance.

This is what he said……

Am I reading this right, we're now comparing protecting our fellow employees when they murder someone to protecting our fellow employees when baking bread, cutting a piece of meat, or making a candle incorrectly?

I'm pointing out that employees not snitching on another employee is commonplace.
    It just is. Right or wrong, it is commonplace.

It seems like many of you do not operate in the real world.
    Spoken like a true out of touch, racist, hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    I'd say no need to keep trying anymore, that is unless you enjoy going around in circles looking more foolish than the attempt before.

I turned in a fellow employee this week actually, an instructor that works for my company. I was in his course and he was putting the straight up answers to the course assignments in the Announcements section of the course. Cheating the system to make him look better.

You don't think neighbors ever call the cops on one another? You think if I watched an employee beat up another employee, I'm not going to give my honest response to the cops or HR? God you're as clueless as you are racist.

Bottom line if it affects me, I'm going to step in. If I'm a police officer, and one of my fellow officer's is doing something he shouldn't be doing while citizens are recording, hell yea I would step in. You think these guys who are probably suspended or already fired by now don't regret it? You think their families don't regret them not stepping in to do something?
    I am not a big fan of authority and such, yet still turned in two coworkers for theft at one of my last jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Spoken like a true out of touch, racist, hypocrite.
    Show me what I have said that is racist.

I am not a big fan of authority and such, yet still turned in two coworkers for theft at one of my last jobs.
    Good for you.

Were you in a union??? Were they fired???

And I never said that it never happens. I did say that employees, group members etc. generally do not do this.

I guess there aren’t very fine people on both sides of these protests?

Oh no. Not the capitalist vulture. What are we going to do???
    It's in the very post of yours he quoted.

. Seems like it always does more harm than good.
    Depends on who is tweeting. If it's an idiot like trump then yes, much more harm than good.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

So saying something about or making fun of Cheeseburger Abrams is racist??? That's your point???

Is Don Lemon a racist against whites because he criticizes Trump??? Joy Reid??? They both criticize and make fun of him all the time. Constantly. And many of their guests are black and do the same thing. Are they racist???

I made fun of the white girl in Central Park, the white goober dad and son that shot Arbrey, the white MS Mayor. How do you account for that in the racist equation.

Simply put…I judge all people and situations objectively and criticize when I see something wrong.
    Like I've pointed out numerous times, you consistently refer to minorities as inanimate objects or things instead of human beings. Only person you're fooling is yourself.

Like I've pointed out numerous times, you consistently refer to minorities as inanimate objects or things instead of human beings. Only person you're fooling is yourself.
    Is it because they are minorities or because the people I criticize are human trash. A huge portion of these people in Minneapolis are whiteys.The Minneapolis police are white. The goober dad and son are whiteys. The central Park brat is white.

So where, exactly does the racism come in???

Or are you seeing what you want to see.???

Show me what I have said that is racist.
    Why bother? You're in complete denial.

Is it because they are minorities or because the people I criticize are human trash. A huge portion of these people in Minneapolis are whiteys.The Minneapolis police are white. The goober dad and son are whiteys. The central Park brat is white.

So where, exactly does the racism come in???

Or are you seeing what you want to see.???
    Lol stay in denial. I've never seen you refer to a white person as an inanimate object, yet you do it with minorities very, very often.

You calling white people "whiteys" doesn't change a thing.

Good for you.

Were you in a union??? Were they fired???

And I never said that it never happens. I did say that employees, group members etc. generally do not do this.
    These guy will never understand just how corrupt the bakers and candlestick maker trade unions are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.