Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    https://www.inquirer.com/opinion/por...outputType=amp

Federal agents blast kid reenacting say anything moment

Thoughts?

lol Smashing in windows and looting businesses, lighting fires, calls for violence in other cities is totally fine, but as soon as the adults in the room are called in to clean up the mess after 50 ****ing days it’s “fascism.” These people get what they asked for. You act like children, miscreants, depraved morons, you get dealt with. If you’re there peacefully, you’ve placed yourself in the middle of a hostile situation and there’s a chance you’re getting plunked in the head. Don’t be a dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    No it's not, you just can't comprehend it.

I'll break it down for you.

I have a friend suffer a complete mental breakdown. He was found naked riding his bike through a drive thru. Police are called, guns are drawn, man is arrested. Taken to the station, processed, spends the night in jail. That is not what is needed. Yes, you need some muscle there. But this is a naked, unarmed man. Something is clearly wrong with him. Pulling a gun on him and putting him in jail doesn't solve anything. He needs help from a medical professional, personal support worker, mental health professional, whatever the case may be. It's a waste of police resources to handle it the way it was. If that funding that was used on that evening was redirected to the proper places, resources can be available to help those situations where guns and cuffs aren't needed.

It's already being done some places, and it's working.

How many situations could be prevented by having the right people in the right places instead of sending brute force every single time? I know people think I'm strange for my thoughts on these things, but I also don't think police should be allowed to carry deadly weapons on their person ever, they should be locked in the trunk of the car. Violence begets violence. Taking those weapons away from the police would lead to less violence overall and deescalation techniques would prevail.

how many police are getting different/better training in order to be better able to deescalate situations? that should be a priority right now, but that takes a lot of money/funding.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    He is a racist, that much is obvious. However considering the history of the US and the oppression of blacks up until this day, that type of racism still isnt as bad as white on black.

One is due to hundreds of years of being dehumanized (a bit understandable) and the other is backed by the system and in most cases are part of the mentality that was used when building said system.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    no one should deny the history, but always wanting to use that as a crutch doesn't help or solve anything. racism in 2020 is racism regardless of who the victim is.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    so when this is naturally rejected then Democrats can whine and say the other side doesn't care about America, which will surely cause people that support them to be manipulated in agreement.

if something isn't working properly or as intended then you fix it, not eliminate it.
    Not necessarily true. If the system is broken from within, you tear it down and start new. That’s the argument here.

That we’ve seen the tweaks and promises and “improve our training” empty comments for decades without change. But you look at Camden and other areas where they’ve removed the old police force and system entirely and started over with mindful policing and there’s a huge drop in incidents and crime.

The next step is to defund districts where police get 100 times that of public housing, education, after school programs, etc and wonder why crime doesn’t drop and people need so much policing.

The broken system for minorities goes beyond policing. Our priorities across the board are out of whack.

And the problem is on Dems too. Blindly defending unions for decades, well the police force protecting some of these “bad apples” from being fired or disciplined is what happens when a public utility union gets too powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    lol Smashing in windows and looting businesses, lighting fires, calls for violence in other cities is totally fine, but as soon as the adults in the room are called in to clean up the mess after 50 ****ing days it’s “fascism.” These people get what they asked for. You act like children, miscreants, depraved morons, you get dealt with. If you’re there peacefully, you’ve placed yourself in the middle of a hostile situation and there’s a chance you’re getting plunked in the head. Don’t be a dumbass.
    That's kinda what the word is meant to describe, over the top policing against peaceful civilians as a form of suppression. They are using some bad people/actions to justify attacking innocent/peaceful people and suppress them in turn.
    Last edited by mngopher35; 07-20-2020 at 03:52 PM.

Yeah, he whines about 50 days. How about 350 some odd years?

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    That's kinda what the word is meant to describe, over the top policing against peaceful civilians as a form of suppression. They are using some bad people/actions to justify attacking innocent/peaceful people and suppress them in turn.
    Innocent and peaceful? GTFO with that ****. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zEUYQimXIs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr7QBzDW4hg
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Maria SakkariAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

This would be you using some bad people/actions to associate and then label the whole when there are tons and tons and tons out there not doing any of this.

This would be you using some bad people/actions to associate and then label the whole when there are tons and tons and tons out there not doing any of this.
    And so on.

The rioting, looting, destruction of property has been going on for over a month and a half. Pleas from business owners having their livelihoods destroyed were falling on the deaf ears of their local officials, so the feds were called in to do what they refused to do. This wasn't just "some bad people". Anyone calling this an act of fascism or unnecessary can take the very first opportunity they get to **** off.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Maria SakkariAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    no one should deny the history, but always wanting to use that as a crutch doesn't help or solve anything. racism in 2020 is racism regardless of who the victim is.
    I agree, it isn't productive but it's still a reality. It's still wrong. Its still racism but it isn't as bad as the other.
    What the actual ****? lol
    It isn't as bad. It's common sense. Hatred due to actual oppression, systemic racism, and KKK is a bit more understandable. Racism is wrong, but it's a scale and that type is far further left than white on black ingrained , lynch mob, white hood originated racism.

A good way to look at it is the N word vs cracker. One extreme vs....another lol.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I agree, it isn't productive but it's still a reality. It's still wrong. Its still racism but it isn't as bad as the other. It isn't as bad. It's common sense. Hatred due to actual oppression, systemic racism, and KKK is a bit more understandable. Racism is wrong, but it's a scale and that type is far further left than white on black ingrained , lynch mob, white hood originated racism.

A good way to look at it is the N word vs cracker. One extreme vs....another lol.

Mental gymnastics as it's best.