Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 267 of 638 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317367 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 9559
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    The Indians were treated worse yet I donít see them having a lives matter about them.

The Country has lost it. Identity politics and PC have ruined this Country.

I have no issue talking about important issues that need to be addressed. But the left, mainly the far left, just goes to the extreme with everything. They are the ones who have created this huge division in this country.

And what is sad is it will backfire on them when around Midnight on a Tue in November they will be in a total state of shock when the Orange Turd gets 4 more years. All of the anger, destruction of cities is just making the other half of the voters even more mad and will use it to vote for Trump.

Biden is pandering too much and then he tries to tell us and uses Trumpís ideas with a little twist. How original is that? And it is only done as he ties to stay center left. How fake is that?

It would have been better if Bernie was going against Trump instead of Joe. Iíd have more respect for the Democratic Party. It least Bernie is real. I respect Bernie.
    I have no love loss for the democrat party, but Trump and the republican party play identity politic and their own form cancel culture. It's the nature of politics.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-11-2020 at 10:17 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

can anyone explain to me why this is acceptable, or a good thing to happen?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/06/busin...020/index.html

Tuesday is #BlackOutDay2020, when many Black Americans plan to showcase their combined economic might by refusing to spend any money on anything at all. Those who have to buy something are being encouraged to spend their money at a Black-owned business.
    The objective of #BlackoutDay2020 is to force politicians and the business world to end institutionally racist policies and practices that have led to the deaths and marginalization of Black Americans.
    end racist policies and practices, by being racist against non black businesses?

Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. encourages Black people, people of color and allies to avoid spending money on July 7, 2020 - no purchases online or in-store - unless it is a Black-owned business.
    I can understand not spending money on anything unless it's necessary, but not targeting non black businesses.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    first, not one off. there are plenty. they just don't make the major news because they can't be used for a racially divisive agenda.

you did the same thing, you posted a racist attack that wasn't about any bigger picture, nothing to do with police injustice. unless you want to agree this thread has evolved from the original post to also be about racism in America. fine, so lets talk about racism, whether the victim is black or white, lets strive for equality.

there is never a reason for anyone to physically attack someone based on their race.

why are some people only allowed to be the victim?
    Same BS conservative mantra. ďYour agendaĒ. Show me any statistical evidence of there being just as much against whites. Youíre trying to distract with a false equivalency. Iím sure there are videos of Chinese guys beating up a Japanese guy, it doesnít offset anything here.

You know exactly what youíre doing when you cherry pick a video of a White person being attacked. As if thereís been anywhere near the same issues for white people. Itís ridiculous.

And I started the thread. Itís about why black people feel oppressed. Why they kneel. Itís systemic racism against black people. Itís a discussion.

Why are some people allowed to feel a victim? How is it possible that you are not understanding the difference here? Iím out of options.

Decades of abuse over and over and over, and you canít understand why saying ďbut what about these white people I foundĒ is irrelevant. Go start a ďthis is why whites are oppressed threadĒ.

seeing how this thread has evolved into any racism (or certainly racism against black people), this is on topic.

there are plenty of examples of racism against black people in America exists, nobody should be denying that, or that is a problem that deserves to be helped. but why do some still hoax?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...dent-left-you/

Texas A&M Police: Racist notes on student's windshield were put there by the alleged victim himself
    Police investigating racist messages left on a Texas A&M studentís car in June say all available evidence points to it being a hoax.

School officials offered a $1,200 reward on June 25 for any evidence that identified the person who wrote ďAll lives matter, ďYou donít belong here,Ē and ďnórĒ messages before leaving them on senior Isaih Martinís windshield.

A College Station cop who watched surveillance footage from a nearby pool camera say that what they witnessed implicated Mr. Martin himself as the culprit.

this hurts real incidents of racism and only gives people the opportunity to claim other incidents could also be a hoax.

these type of stories deserve attention too, to hold these people accountable, and for people to know that this doesn't help fight racism.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Same BS conservative mantra. ďYour agendaĒ. Show me any statistical evidence of there being just as much against whites. Youíre trying to distract with a false equivalency. Iím sure there are videos of Chinese guys beating up a Japanese guy, it doesnít offset anything here.

You know exactly what youíre doing when you cherry pick a video of a White person being attacked. As if thereís been anywhere near the same issues for white people. Itís ridiculous.

And I started the thread. Itís about why black people feel oppressed. Why they kneel. Itís systemic racism against black people. Itís a discussion.

Why are some people allowed to feel a victim? How is it possible that you are not understanding the difference here? Iím out of options.

Decades of abuse over and over and over, and you canít understand why saying ďbut what about these white people I foundĒ is irrelevant. Go start a ďthis is why whites are oppressed threadĒ.
    where did I ever say "just as much against whites?"

you quoting me saying "there are plenty," not just as much.

years and years of evidence doesn't mean it's the same now as it was then. that doesn't mean it's not a problem anymore, and I know it happens more to black Americans.

the media often cherry picks incidents where race might have played no role, like white Amy Cooper alone in the park who called the police on a black man, who by the way actually threatened her.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    where did I ever say "just as much against whites?"

you quoting me saying "there are plenty," not just as much.

years and years of evidence doesn't mean it's the same now as it was then. that doesn't mean it's not a problem anymore, and I know it happens more to black Americans.

the media often cherry picks incidents where race might have played no role, like white Amy Cooper alone in the park who called the police on a black man, who by the way actually threatened her.
    correction...she said she felt threatened....what he said, if anything threatening, was more threatening to her dog than her.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Before this goes any farther. Just because I support most of what BLM is doing doesn't mean all of a sudden other lives are meaningless. When I marched with my girlfriend at the time for feminist rights, it didn't mean I thought black rights were less or men's rights are less. You may have read my post supporting Native Americans at standing rock. I protest for the freedom of a foreigner Nelson Mandala. Where were the Republicans on these issues? I really don't hear republicans pushing any minority or gender issues.

I can chew gum and walk at the same time. Quit fishing with idiotic questions because you never have shown an interest in Hispanic issues or any thing outside your party and Trump.
    So why not just say all lives matter? All lives matter! Not just black lives or white lives or Hispanic lives or Asian lives.

Please explain why people get offended if people say that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    So why not just say all lives matter? All lives matter! Not just black lives or white lives or Hispanic lives or Asian lives.

If you don't understand that, then you either don't want to or you have had a major brain injury
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    If you don't understand that, then you either don't want to or you have had a major brain injury
    So, you donít think Hispanic or Indian lives matter? Donít you think theyíve suffered major racial discrimination from cops/people as well? Why donít they march and protest?

So, you donít think Hispanic or Indian lives matter? Donít you think theyíve suffered major racial discrimination from cops/people as well? Why donít they march and protest?

To reiterate,

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    To reiterate,

Shocking that you have no answer to that question.

Theres no reason to say other races because there is a particular prejudice against blacks, a prejudice which many times carries with it the very real consequences of death and incarceration, for otherwise innocent individuals. This is very widespread and certain people are trying to address it. They are addressing it by pointing out that black lives matter just as much as any other race.

That is an underlying core aspect of this entire racial justice movement, regardless if its specifically blm, or any other black equality group. The history of america is one that had normalized the concept of dehumanizing an entire race, and so in order to get back to a neutral mentality we must actively take steps in that direction, because our default positions are not entirely neutral. Many harnful stereotypes exist.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Theres no reason to say other races because there is a particular prejudice against blacks, a prejudice which many times carries with it the very real consequences of death and incarceration, for otherwise innocent individuals. This is very widespread and certain people are trying to address it. They are addressing it by pointing out that black lives matter just as much as any other race.

That is an underlying core aspect of this entire racial justice movement, regardless if its specifically blm, or any other black equality group. The history of america is one that had normalized the concept of dehumanizing an entire race, and so in order to get back to a neutral mentality we must actively take steps in that direction, because our default positions are not entirely neutral. Many harnful stereotypes exist.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Again youíre saying that Hispanics and Indian Americans havenít suffered the same injustice as black Americans?

Hereís one reason why:

https://therationalists.org/2016/07/...it-more-crime/

Black people commit the most crime than any other race. If you compare the amount of crimes from black Americans to Indian Americans itís not even close. They will likely face more encounters with police officers which then can be blamed for racial profiling and other stupid stuff. Thereís no doubt there are some racist police officers but statistics donít lie and statistically they are more likely to encounter police officers in potentially violent situations.

How about instead of marching and protesting about police you try to solve the main problem is why thereís so much crime in black minority communities? What makes young black Americans commit violent gun/gang activity? Obviously the political system Im sure has some affect to that. People being arrested for non violent drug activity or weed. Young kids growing up without fathers because of that. But until people in their own community talk about these tough questions the root cause of the problem will remain

Hereís one reason why:

https://therationalists.org/2016/07/...it-more-crime/

Black people commit the most crime than any other race. If you compare the amount of crimes from black Americans to Indian Americans itís not even close. They will likely face more encounters with police officers which then can be blamed for racial profiling and other stupid stuff. Thereís no doubt there are some racist police officers but statistics donít lie and statistically they are more likely to encounter police officers in potentially violent situations.

How about instead of marching and protesting about police you try to solve the main problem is why thereís so much crime in black minority communities? What makes young black Americans commit violent gun/gang activity? Obviously the political system Im sure has some affect to that. People being arrested for non violent drug activity or weed. Young kids growing up without fathers because of that. But until people in their own community talk about these tough questions the root cause of the problem will remain

Lol